About systemic racism: If the system is racist why don't you leave?

If other systems are so not racist, why do you go there and live?
But if the system is being racist against white people -- why won't they leave??

Or is all of that "white people are being oppressed" talk bullshit?
I hear Mogadishu is lovely this time of year, and it's blacker than East St Louis. You'd love it!

In all fairness, it is VERY difficult for anyone born here to leave.

There is the employment issue.
There is the language issue.

And there is the big problem of finding a good country that would accept "refugees" from the United States of America.

A few Americans have left. E.g., African American artists before World War II. They found Europe at that time a much more hospitable place. I guess Josephine Baker is the most famous example.

And today there are hundreds of thousands of retired Americans in Mexico, where -- I hear -- they are very happy.

But for the majority of us, we are (for all intents and purposes) stuck here with one another.

So we have NO choice but to do the best that we can and try to avoid getting robbed or sucker punched or looted or raped or murdered. Statistically, most of us will; sadly, some of us will not.

And there is the big problem of finding a good country that would accept "refugees" from the United States of America.

A few Americans have left. E.g., African American artists before World War II. They found Europe at that time a much more hospitable place. I guess Josephine Baker is the most famous example.

And today there are hundreds of thousands of retired Americans in Mexico, where -- I hear -- they are very happy.

But for the majority of us, we are (for all intents and purposes) stuck here with one another.

So we have NO choice but to do the best that we can and try to avoid getting robbed or sucker punched or looted or raped or murdered. Statistically, most of us will; sadly, some of us will not.
Oh please. English is the international language and you can find work anywhere with multinational firms or at the very least teaching your language.

Here's a guide African Expatriate Guide - Locations to Live In For Expats

Oh please. English is the international language and you can find work anywhere with multinational firms or at the very least teaching your language.
Or as the leftists have shown us during this scamdemic, you can work remotely---please.

Unfortunately most of the best places to live are countries with a large white population. I’d love to go move to Africa and help all the black people there. There are lots of schools around the world seeking People to help children learn English. Helping Black people and specifically children is a dream of mine.

Unfortunately most of the best places to live are countries with a large white population. I’d love to go move to Africa and help all the black people there. There are lots of schools around the world seeking People to help children learn English. Helping Black people and specifically children is a dream of mine.
Who's stopping you?

Move to Africa, then! Just keep in mind homosexuality is a crime punishable by death in many African countries. Have fun!

I am NOT being sarcastic.

I hope that you are able to fulfill your dream.

Best wishes.

I think that some Americans have found much happiness and peace by emigrating.

Move to Africa, then! Just keep in mind homosexuality is a crime punishable by death in many African countries. Have fun!
Yeah, let's not forget AIDS, but the guy, or whatever the fuck it is, should live out his dream however short his life would be.

Forum List

Back