Accusations of pedophilia and rape on this board should not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
  • Banned
Pelosi now backtracking because the nations men have awakened !

Tucker Carlson is a frustrated homosexual with pedophile tendacies

Why is this kind of bullshit allowed?

There are people in life who have actually been traumatized or been victims of such heinous acts and to force them to revisit their terrible experience just to win a fucking debate should not be allowed.
I don't see a response? Just my post.

And for the record I reported that post about 6 or 7 hours ago.

There are people in life who have actually been traumatized or been victims of such heinous acts and to force them to revisit their terrible experience just to win a fucking debate should not be allowed.
I can appreciate what you are saying, but their are victims of crimes, some heinous, some not. I think we can approach the subject without gory details and being a smartass, but if it is in the news we should be able to debate it.

I can appreciate what you are saying, but their are victims of crimes, some heinous, some not. I think we can approach the subject without gory details and being a smartass, but if it is in the news we should be able to debate it.
Was it in the news? Where is the link to Tucker being homosexual or a pedophile?

Was it in the news? Where is the link to Tucker being homosexual or a pedophile?
I was actually thinking of the Epstein news.. Don't know anything about Tucker.

It’s allowed because there are no rules against it. Nor does anyone care that your feewings are hurt. Don’t you think it’s time you toughen up?

It’s allowed because there are no rules against it. Nor does anyone care that your feewings are hurt. Don’t you think it’s time you toughen up?
Now that was not necessary. You are a moron.

Now that was not necessary. You are a moron.
Poor, baby. :itsok:

It isn't my feelings ya moron. I do find it incredibly offensive yes but that isn't the point.
This board is open to the public not just us. There are people who struggle in life due to horrible shit like I outlined in the OP. What is there to possibly gain by invoking such terrible nonsense for the sake of political points?
How would you feel if you or your child had been repeatedly raped and some fool on here used that crime as a fucking punch line?

Have some sense of human dignity ffs.

And for the record I am not sure that it isn't against the rules.

This isn't about news.

There are APPROPRIATE times and places for nearly every subject matter.

Joking about rape/pedophilia is NEVER appropriate

It isn't my feelings ya moron. I do find it incredibly offensive yes but that isn't the point.
This board is open to the public not just us. There are people who struggle in life due to horrible shit like I outlined in the OP. What is there to possibly gain by invoking such terrible nonsense for the sake of political points?
How would you feel if you or your child had been repeatedly raped and some fool on here used that crime as a fucking punch line?

:boohoo:

:boohoo:
So you think making jokes about RAPING CHILDREN is acceptable and not something to be upset about....

Should I act surprised ?

As Tucker Carlson has defended statutory rape, the pedo comments have validity.

Instead of supporting the guy -- Tucker Carlson -- who defended Warren Jeffs for marrying 12-year-olds, think about maybe supporting the people who point out that's wrong.

Faun is hopeless. He has the emotional Ouotient of a beet. An an IQ of a cow.
Better watch out or Grampa Murked U might report you to the mods for that.

:lmao:
In all the years I have been here I have only used the report feature a few times. Sadly a few when drunk lol. But there are things that are just wrong that should not be tolerated.

Faun is hopeless. He has the emotional Ouotient of a beet. An an IQ of a cow.
Better watch out or Grampa Murked U might report you to the mods for that.

:lmao:
In all the years I have been here I have only used the report feature a few times. Sadly a few when drunk lol. But there are things that are just wrong that should not be tolerated.
Again, it’s not a violation of the rules.
I'm not so sure.

I have no problem with you so I dunno why you're going on about my opinion that it is out of line?

Would you not agree that it is a bridge too far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back