Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

Very well, we're OK then because the ICC and ICJ also have evidence about Israeli stated goals and so the word does apply, that simple really.
actually, no, they don't. They have crafted advisory opinions that demand that Israel should prevent genocide (page 23, paragraph 78). Prevent. You know what that means, right?

Yes, because the definition of the word is not satisfied.

I think the legal definition is easy to find, and it is clear that it doesn't apply. If you thinbk it does then you either can't read, or have no knowledge of what is happening. You do you.
The definition is not satisfied???? What does that mean?

The legal definition applies perfectly.
“Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Genocide Watch- What is Genocide?

“Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
except not: "committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group,"

Not happening so not genocide. Sorry that your wishful thinking fails.

with intent to destroy, in whole or in part,

In part? What part? One in a million? One in a thousand? One in a hundred?

except not: "committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group,"

Not happening so not genocide. Sorry that your wishful thinking fails.
Silly. Think better.

Hey just 35% of the world's Jews were exterminated by the Nazis and many were out of Hitler's reach too, so how is that "genocide"?
Again. Why is this so very hard for some people to understand? Success or failure does not equal intent. Intent is intent.

You aren't even bothering to demonstrate intent, through word and deed. (Because if you did, it would be apparent to everyone, including you, that there is no intent by Israel to destroy an entire group based on their race, ethnicity, nationality, or religion.)

Buy a pillow from Lindell. They're on sale right now. Rest on it, and put the lime in the coconut.
Play Gloria Gainer's I can survive. This too shall pass.

Thanks for the laugh.

Sometimes the self pity and paranoid delusions get a little deep around here.

Be sure to remember:
"Everyone is wrong except Israel"

And:

I you're going to invent a deity to worship, be sure to invent one that gives you other peoples land.

Wait a minute.....

I think that I just heard YHWH giving me my neighbor's new riding lawnmower........... gotta go now!

Thanks again,

Again. Why is this so very hard for some people to understand? Success or failure does not equal intent. Intent is intent.

You aren't even bothering to demonstrate intent, through word and deed. (Because if you did, it would be apparent to everyone, including you, that there is no intent by Israel to destroy an entire group based on their race, ethnicity, nationality, or religion.)
His antisemitism blinds him. You know it, and I know it.

He is spreading dangerous antisemitic propoganda, and sadly this forum has a high tolerance level for it.

His antisemitism blinds him. You know it, and I know it.

He is spreading dangerous antisemitic propoganda, and sadly this forum has a high tolerance level for it.
Yeah it’s antisemitic to oppose genocide because Jews are special. They get to mass murder with impunity, because of the God they worship.

why do you ask, and more importantly, why do you ask me?
My question would be, “what’s wrong with being a Zionist?” All that means is someone who supports Israel’s right to exist.

Seems to me we have quite a few posters who hate every Jew, unless he is one of the small number who wants Israel to be eliminated.

My question would be, “what’s wrong with being a Zionist?” All that means is someone who supports Israel’s right to exist.

Seems to me we have quite a few posters who hate every Jew, unless he is one of the small number who wants Israel to be eliminated.
Lol. Why do you hate Muslims and Arabs? Why do you support genocide? Why do you support an apartheid regime that oppresses Palestinians? Why is it okay for Israelis to steal land of indigenous peoples?

No, you antisemitic POS, it’s antisemitic to claim there’s a genocide at all.
Opposing genocide is antisemitic…LMFAO.

Hypothetically speaking if your nation of Israel murders 1 million Palestinians, do you still support it?

Please answer. Don’t run away.

Second time I asked you. Are you unable to answer?
I still don't know why you are asking me, or more importantly, what definition of Zionist you are using. If you refuse to clarify your question then you won't get any sort of answer. Is Cal Ripken a philatelist?

It isn't an issue of "unable" to answer but of not answering until the question is clarified. Are you unable to clarify your motivation for asking ME and explain how you are using technical terms that have multiple meanings?

I still don't know why you are asking me, or more importantly, what definition of Zionist you are using. If you refuse to clarify your question then you won't get any sort of answer. Is Cal Ripken a philatelist?

It isn't an issue of "unable" to answer but of not answering until the question is clarified. Are you unable to clarify your motivation for asking ME and explain how you are using technical terms that have multiple meanings?
Why does this matter? It’s a yes or no question.

Forum List

Back