Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

Ad hominem's are not valid rebuttals.
Pointing out that the ICC is an anti-Israel organization that makes pronouncements against the Jewish country without evidence is not an as hominem attack.

(And looks who’s talking. The poster who shrieks “fuck you!” when he can’t argue the point.)

Pointing out that the ICC is an anti-Israel organization that makes pronouncements against the Jewish country without evidence is not an as hominem attack.

(And looks who’s talking. The poster who shrieks “fuck you!” when he can’t argue the point.)
No it is not! That is total horseshit!

Israel is a criminal pariah nation that needs to be FORCED to comply with international law.

The court has evidence, it's not yet public.

No it is not! That is total horseshit!

Israel is a criminal pariah nation that needs to be FORCED to comply with international law.
All coming from your antisemitism. Where’s your outrage at the more than 100 countries rated worse than Israel? Where are your complaints about China? Syria? Iraq? Myanmar? Oh yeah…..those aren’t Jew countries.

You people aren’t fooling anyone.

Well, if you are just talking about the Israeli military, then I agree with you.
Well of COURSE that what I’m talking about. Bunch of idiot Islamic terrorists attacking a country that is far their military superior.

it’s like South Sudan or Chad launching an attack on the U.S.

Well of COURSE that what I’m talking about. Bunch of idiot Islamic terrorists attacking a country that is far their military superior.

it’s like South Sudan or Chad launching an attack on the U.S.
I don't disagree with that. Israel is the big dog in the ME. There is no country in the Middle East that has the military capability of taking Israel out.

I don't disagree with that. Israel is the big dog in the ME. There is no country in the Middle East that has the military capability of taking Israel out.
The Dems are threatening to withhold aid, and then Israel is a sitting duck. Goodbye, Jew country! You would like that.

Forum List

Back