Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

You disputed that the court has evidence, you said that in this post and I corrected that misunderstanding by presenting you with Kahn himself, talking about evidence and that you nor anyone else, has not seen the evidence the court has because it isn't public.

This is therefore a refutation of your claim "actually, no, they don't".

That's what we were talking about, don't you remember?
You claimed that they have evidence and back it up with someone claiming they have evidence. That's just wonderful. Reminds me of the promises of "lists" during the 1950's. They had them, but they didn't let anyone see them. Sure...sure.

You claimed that they have evidence and back it up with someone claiming they have evidence. That's just wonderful. Reminds me of the promises of "lists" during the 1950's. They had them, but they didn't let anyone see them. Sure...sure.
I repeated Kahn's (the ICC Chief Prosecutor) statement that the court has evidence, if you want to question him about that statement do so, he was interviewed by the BBC, you have the audio and the transcript which I patiently transcribed for you.

Since you have not seen the evidence you are in no position to say whether arrest warrants are appropriate or not, of course you can speculate but that's all.

Last edited:
I do not understand the level of entitlement one must have in order to feel justified in hurling racist insults at everyone who disagrees with them.
I’ll never understand antisemitism so embedded it makes people believe Jews are committing a genocide.

Ugh. I wish you would knock off with the Nazi comparisons at every post. It is boring.

But as to the point, ~16,000 Jews and Arabs were killed in the Israel War of Independence, which was an existential threat to Israel, committed against her by Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon. Which strongly supports my conjecture that military necessity would be unlikely at the scale of 1 million Palestinians. A world war maybe?
The Nazi comparisons are also blatantly antisemitic.

I would take it a step further. "Zionist" means someone who supports the right of the Jewish people to self-determination in their homeland. It is exactly the same as someone who supports the right of the Arab Palestinian people to self-determination in their homeland. See the double standard?
Along those lines, did you hear of the U.N. vote to clear all Jews out of Old Jerusalem, and other areas? They want a Jew-free Muslim zone, and the language in the vote just reeked with the term “Judenfrei.”

Now THAT is ethnic cleansing, of the Jews. And by the Arabs.

I don't ignore false accusations. I have addressed this fully in other threads. Of course, no one actually addresses the full discussion, but only continue to throw out repetitive soundbytes as though avoiding the actual legal principles and treaties and just repeating the same accusation over and over will turn the falsehood into truth.
Projection! That’s exactly what you do, while accusing others of doing it.

Along those lines, did you hear of the U.N. vote to clear all Jews out of Old Jerusalem, and other areas? They want a Jew-free Muslim zone, and the language in the vote just reeked with the term “Judenfrei.”

Now THAT is ethnic cleansing, of the Jews. And by the Arabs.

Yep. I said on one of these threads that ethnic cleansing is a crime against humanity, unless you are ethnically cleansing Jews. Then it's fine. Even admirable.

Projection! That’s exactly what you do, while accusing others of doing it.
If there is any discussion that you feel I have been asked, but not adequately answered, or any post which I have ignored, please point me to it and I will happily respond.

No. It has nothing to do with Jews. Most Jews oppose Zionism. Zionism is what is criticized and for good reason.
Sigh. Except no one is using a consistent definition of Zionism, as evidenced on the multiple definitions provided on this thread.

You post that definition and we’ll see if it’s acceptable.
I believe I already have. (Oh look, it's even in my sig).

"Zionism is the right of self-determination for the Jewish people in their homeland". (Equal to the right of self-determination of the Palestinian people in their homeland.)

I believe I already have. (Oh look, it's even in my sig).

"Zionism is the right of self-determination for the Jewish people in their homeland". (Equal to the right of self-determination of the Palestinian people in their homeland.)

Stop the turd polishing.

1727289987795.png

1727290046275.png

Yep. I said on one of these threads that ethnic cleansing is a crime against humanity, unless you are ethnically cleansing Jews. Then it's fine. Even admirable.
And it is the U.N. who voted to ethnically cleanse Jews out of Jerusalem! Why is Bibi going to speak to a group of anti-Jew bigots on Friday at all? The antisemites will be protesting at the building, and the people inside will be booing him.

I’d just steer clear of the Jew-hating U.N. entirely.

And it is the U.N. who voted to ethnically cleanse Jews out of Jerusalem! Why is Bibi going to speak to a group of anti-Jew bigots on Friday at all? The antisemites will be protesting at the building, and the people inside will be booing him.

I’d just steer clear of the Jew-hating U.N. entirely.
Nah, hate Bibi all you want, but you can't deny that he is an exceptional speaker!

Nah, hate Bibi all you want, but you can't deny that he is an exceptional speaker!

Imagine a German making this statement - talk about double standards, any Jew that has to lie about the Holocaust in order to get support, should not be running the country.

Anyway, I'll leave you to your turd polishing, you must be pretty adept by now.

Forum List

Back