Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

Who said I hate Bibi? I wish we had someone of his caliber as OUR president. I’m just saying he’s setting himself up for the Jew-hate at the U.N.

Israel Katz will replace Netanyahu and speak at UN instead​

The cabinet ministers confirmed in a phone call with Maariv on Wednesday that Foreign Minister Israel Katz will replace Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during his trip to the United Nations.

Israel Katz will replace Netanyahu and speak at UN instead​

The cabinet ministers confirmed in a phone call with Maariv on Wednesday that Foreign Minister Israel Katz will replace Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during his trip to the United Nations.

He's getting nervous, can't stray too far from home (the one he stole from a Palestinian) in case he gets arrested.

They're coming for you boy...

:auiqs.jpg:

I believe I already have. (Oh look, it's even in my sig).

"Zionism is the right of self-determination for the Jewish people in their homeland". (Equal to the right of self-determination of the Palestinian people in their homeland.)
I find that definition absurd, as you might suspect.

How is it that Euro Jews who originated in Europe, have any right to land in Palestine?

My ancestors come from Sicily and Ireland. I think I’ll go back there, take my land back, and kill anyone who opposes me. Wish me luck!!!

How is it that Euro Jews who originated in Europe, have any right to land in Palestine?

My ancestors come from Sicily and Ireland. I think I’ll go back there, take my land back, and kill anyone who opposes me. Wish me luck!!!
You are conflating the rights of individuals to that of the collective. Do the Irish people have the right of self-determination in Ireland? That is the relevant question.

(I also originate from Ireland - Wicklow County to be precise).

You are conflating the rights of individuals to that of the collective. Do the Irish people have the right of self-determination in Ireland? That is the relevant question.

(I also originate from Ireland - Wicklow County to be precise).
Lol. How do Euro Jews have any right to Palestine? At least my ancestors originated from Ireland and Sicily.

Last edited:
Then Israel would be wiped off the face of the Earth, and the Jew-hate here in America would rival Nazi Germany.

You’re not able to understand that.
You cannot wipe a country off the earth that has nuclear weapons! That is just not possible!

Shove that bullshit argument up your cooter!

Last edited:

Same here some ancestors from Ireland on my Mothers side and if i go back far enough Scandinavia, i have had my eye on a nice little farm near Oslo, just need to throw the old Lady out at gunpoint.

I repeated Kahn's (the ICC Chief Prosecutor) statement that the court has evidence, if you want to question him about that statement do so, he was interviewed by the BBC, you have the audio and the transcript which I patiently transcribed for you.
And I appreciate that. That doesn't make his statement any less nonsensical, claiming secret evidence after the court already issued its orders. If he had the evidence, one would think that he would haver presented it in order to get the court to declar that a genocide is happening. He didn't because it isn't.
Since you have not seen the evidence you are in no position to say whether arrest warrants are appropriate or not, of course you can speculate but that's all.
If you want to talk about future arrest warrants, feel free; I don't recall mentioning them or anything about whether they are called for or not. The court issued its opinion and said Israel must PREVENT genocide. If you disagree with that, feel free to write an angrily worded letter to the court.

Forum List

Back