Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

I have always said that. I have never changed in that assessment.
Not suggesting you did. Only pointing out that "Zionist" is a nonsense word because every person thus far has provided a different definition of the word. Well, every non-Jew, anyway. Different variations of Zionist = evil.

And yet another definition of "Zionism". What does that make it now? Six?
And here's another definition for you, who's the terrorist in this picture...

1727299538979.png

People should never ask a Zionist to define Zionism, they will lie, see for yourself how they behave, use your own eyes and form your own judgements, don't rely on a bunch of amoral tribal throwbacks to "explain" it all to you, they are not like us, they're dangerous, very dangerous.

This new documentary was brought to my attention by Deadstick - thanks!

Here's the full documentary.

Last edited:
Not suggesting you did. Only pointing out that "Zionist" is a nonsense word because every person thus far has provided a different definition of the word. Well, every non-Jew, anyway. Different variations of Zionist = evil.
My definition is the movement to establish a Jewish Homeland in the land of ancient Israel so they can enjoy the same sense of self determination afforded any other group.

I am not Jewish.

It doesn't have a right to exist especially in a land that was already home to other people, let them exist in Texas.
There was room enough for both peoples, but the Muslims had always lived in apartheid states in which Jews were second class citizens, subject to humiliating special laws and taxes for Jews, and they refused to treat Jews as equals.

Here are a few of the comments made about this recent documentary

1727301153292.png

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum List

Back