Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

For those remotely interested in truth, facts, here is information about the biological warfare tactics used against some Palestinian villages in 1948.

This is taken from the Wikipedia article: Well poisoning

The reference [3] at the end of the first paragraph is this: ‘Cast thy bread’: Israeli biological warfare during the 1948 War

In there we find

I trust this now finally settles the matter and serves to disprove the claim in the OP about Israel being falsely accused of this and the insinuation that those making this accusation are engaging in antisemitism.

War is hell.

The Arabs shouldn't start them.

The Jews keep kicking their asses.

Netanyahu: "I can get the hostages out, it will take time and they will all be dead when we got to them, but we will get them out" :auiqs.jpg:

Jews have been accused of murdering gentiles and using their blood for Passover wine, poisoning water wells of Palestinians and harvesting their organs, and now…..in another example of this reprehensible antisemitic trope, being accused of “genocide” of Palestinians.

This outrageous lie is used to further hate against Jews, as is the similar antisemitic comparison of Israel to a Nazi Germany - particularly heinous given what antisemites did to Jews there.

The “genocide” accusation is a vicious lie. If the Jews really wanted to genocide Gazans, they would have all been dead by mid-October 2023. That 99.5% remain alive, DESPITE the terrorists using them as body armor and hoping to drive the number higher, is a testament to Israel’s restraint.

Anyone who promotes the genocide lie is intentionally trying to drive hate for Jews, and will be called out for his antisemitism.

There are 45,000 Palestinians that disagree with you!

After they kick Arab ass, again, they can cry about antisemitism if they want.
The Israelis are terrified of close up, man to man combat with Hezbollah. Many of the Israelis are conscripts, barely started shaving.
While the Arabs losers keep whining about losing. Losers.
Well they are fighting a formidable enemy, the United States and several powerful European nations. Just as Russia isn't fighting Ukraine but NATO.

Jews have been accused of murdering gentiles and using their blood for Passover wine, poisoning water wells of Palestinians and harvesting their organs, and now…..in another example of this reprehensible antisemitic trope, being accused of “genocide” of Palestinians.

This outrageous lie is used to further hate against Jews, as is the similar antisemitic comparison of Israel to a Nazi Germany - particularly heinous given what antisemites did to Jews there.

The “genocide” accusation is a vicious lie. If the Jews really wanted to genocide Gazans, they would have all been dead by mid-October 2023. That 99.5% remain alive, DESPITE the terrorists using them as body armor and hoping to drive the number higher, is a testament to Israel’s restraint.

Anyone who promotes the genocide lie is intentionally trying to drive hate for Jews, and will be called out for his antisemitism.

It's gaslighting Lisa. It is not Israel but rather it is Hamas and others of the radical extremist Islamic groups who have pledged genocide. Genocide of the Jews. To kill every Jew they can and wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. It is their goal, their intent, and they are conditioning a generation of Palestinians to help them.

If Israel was intent on genocide of the Palestinians there wouldn't be many Palestinians left at this point.

Last edited:
It's gaslighting Lisa. It is Hamas and others of the radical extremist Islamic groups who have pledged genocide. Genocide of the Jews. To kill every Jew they can and wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. It is their goal, their intent, and they are conditioning a generation of Palestinians to help them.
Gaslighting? what about the well poisoning?

Sorry. Not interested in playing whataboutism today.
The OP claims it is antisemitic to accuse Israel of poisoning wells, but how can it be when they did do that?

Are you saying it is antisemitic to make allegations against Israel even when those allegations are true?

Any Zionist care to answer? a very reasonable question - is an allegation antisemitic even when it's true?

(Don't all rush to answer at once)

Last edited:
The OP claims it is antisemitic to accuse Israel of poisoning wells, but how can it be when they did do that?

Are you saying it is antisemitic to make allegations against Israel even when those allegations are true?
Show me the evidence from a NON-PALESTINIAN propaganda site and I might consider well poisoning by Israel as a fact. Until then no.

The topic of this thread is not well poisoning but accusations that Israel is committing genocide. Try to focus here okay?

Show me the evidence from a NON-PALESTINIAN propaganda site and I might consider well poisoning by Israel as a fact. Until then no.
I did, the evidence is there Wikipedia and many sources used in that article, why do you reject it?
The topic of this thread is not well poisoning but accusations that Israel is committing genocide. Try to focus here okay?
The topic of the thread is defined by the OP and the OP claims it is antisemitic to accuse Israel of poisoning water wells, it is absolutely relevant to the topic particularly because they did do this.

Poisoning community water sources is kind of genocidal don't you think?

When the Nazis poisoned hapless Jews with Zyklon B, wasn't that an aspect of their genocidal campaign?

Why are the Zionists always keen to talk about Nazi crimes but turn away when their own crimes are the subject?

If the Zionists are morally superior to the Nazis, why did they go around poisoning Arab community water wells?

Finally answer my simple question (which is obviously on-topic) please: is it antisemitic to make allegations against Israel even when those allegations are true?

Last edited:
I did, the evidence is there Wikipedia and many sources used in that article, why do you reject it?

The topic of the thread is defined by the OP and the OP claims it is antisemitic to accuse Israel of poisoning water wells, it is absolutely relevant to the topic particularly because they did do this.

Poisoning community water sources is kind of genocidal don't you think?

When the Nazis poisoned hapless Jews with Zyklon B, wasn't that an aspect of their genocidal campaign?

Why are the Zionists always keen to talk about Nazi crimes but turn away when their own crimes are the subject?

Finally answer my simple question (which is obviously on-topic) please: is it antisemitic to make allegations against Israel even when those allegations are true?
I do not consider Wiki a reliable source and I daresay you are unable or incapable of posting any credible source to support that. I think you just want to believe it because you hate Israel and Jews maybe?

The silence is deafening...
I do not consider Wiki a reliable source and I daresay you are unable or incapable of posting any credible source to support that. I think you just want to believe it because you hate Israel and Jews maybe?
Very well, here's an article in the Israel newspaper Haaretz from Oct 2022:

Docs Point to Israeli Army’s 1948 Biological Warfare

For decades, rumors and testimonies swirled about Jewish troops sent to poison wells in Arab villages. Now, researchers have located official documentation of the ‘Cast Thy Bread’ operation

On April 1, 1948, David Ben-Gurion wrote in his journal about “the development of science and speeding up its application in warfare.” A month and a half later, he wrote about “biological materials” that were purchased for $2,000. Only now, 74 years later, has a connection between these two entries come to light. The disturbing story behind them was recently uncovered by historian Benny Morris and historian and Israel Prize laureate Benjamin Z. Kedar following extensive archival research. Evidently, the excerpts from the diary of the man who would become Israel’s first prime minister are traces of his involvement in a secret operation to poison the drinking water of Arab communities during the War of independence.

I trust this now settles the matter and shows too that the Wikipedia article is trustworthy.

Now will you answer my question?

Is it antisemitic to make allegations against Israel even when those allegations are true?

Forum List

Back