Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

Thumping your Koran is funny. Lecture us on Islamist imperialism and Dhimmitude. Show us what Islamic imperialism has achieved… other than failure and incompetence.
I'm not lecturing anyone, flattering though that is to hear. I'm simply disagreeing with things I disagree with and correcting what I regard as errors.

Zionism MEANS "self determination" so the fact that you think there is a concept of self-determination somehow outside of Zionism is laughable.

I do not rely on "definitions" of Zionism given to me by Zionists, anymore than I'd do so with a Nazi.

This does bring up an interesting point. Could we disambiguate the term "Zionist"? For some, it simply means self-determination. For others, it means some dimension of racism, supremacy, or general assholery.

Sherlock Holmes , if we had two separate terms for these two things, could you conceive of using a term for benign Jewish self-determination?

They wouldn't care. If they wanted to kill everyone they would have. They know the chances of getting those hostages back alive is slim to none, and slim just left the building. They've gotten back how many in a year? If they had wanted to kill everyone, they would have done it. They're not avoiding carpet bombing Gaza because they worry about the hostages, they refuse to do it because the world would turn against them due to the incredible civilian death tolls that would occur.

You're a fucking idiot.
Back at you, tard.

Thumping your Koran is funny. Lecture us on Islamist imperialism and Dhimmitude. Show us what Islamic imperialism has achieved… other than failure and incompetence.
The imperialists are the Zionists. They’ve colonized Palestine, murdering and ethnic cleansing hundreds of thousands.

Have you ever heard of the Nakba?

I'm not lecturing anyone, flattering though that is to hear. I'm simply disagreeing with things I disagree with and correcting what I regard as errors.
You are free to disagree, but when your disagreements are slogans and silly YouTube videos, it gives no one any confidence that you have any material knowledge regarding the subject matter.

You seem to think this is about Religion or pretending it is, it's about land and Colonialism.

The imperialists are the Zionists. They’ve colonized Palestine, murdering and ethnic cleansing hundreds of thousands.

Have you ever heard of the Nakba?
Have you ever been able to offer anything but slogans and cliches’?

Here's another revealing video from the Knesset

Pence the coward being an obedient little wimp and acknowledging Jewish supremacy.

You seem to think this is about Religion or pretending it is, it's about land and Colonialism.
Such is the history of Arab’ism.
lesrn your history if you want to whine about land and colonialism.

The moslem rape of the Indian Subcontinent stands as one of the greatest genocides in human history. Some 80 million people may have been killed. It’s still called the Hindu Kush, (slaughter of the Hindus) <== RELIGIOUS

The moslem conquest of Europe shortly after the death of the islams man-god: muhammud, is impossible to calculate <== RELIGIOUS

This is called "Zionism" and those who support it have a long way to go before they earn the right to condemn the Nazis.

Forum List

Back