Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

1727384880177.png

This is called Pal’istanian Arabism. They celebrate the Nazis.

Did you know that many of the Kibbutzim attacked on Oct 7th were former Arab villages that were ethnically cleansed? the inhabitants forced to go to Gaza and then the villages were renamed?

Its understandable isn't it, that those people, their children and grandchildren would seek revenge?

If I was one of them, if my grandparents had been forced out of their homes at gunpoint, sent to Gaza and years later I can see the old village, meadows, pastures but with new names and now an exclusively Jewish community while I am forced to view the place by looking over a huge concrete wall with barbed wire running along it and I can't leave - I think any sane person can understand the pain that causes, but not a Zionist.

Did you know that many of the Kibbutzim attacked on Oct 7th were former Arab villages that were ethnically cleansed? the inhabitants forced to go to Gaza and then the villages were renamed?

Its understandable isn't it, that those people, their children and grandchildren would seek revenge?

If I was one of them, if my grandparents had been forced out of their homes at gunpoint, sent to Gaza and years later I can see the old village, meadows, pastures but with new names and now an exclusively Jewish community while I am forced to view the place by looking over a huge concrete wall with barbed wire running along it and I can't leave - I think any sane person can understand the pain that causes, but not a Zionist.
Did you know that your silly “because I say so” commandments are pointless?

It seems you understand revenge, so why are you whining about Islamic terrorists getting a beat down in Gaza’istan?

This is called "Zionism" and those who support it have a long way to go before they earn the right to condemn the Nazis.

They sure do sound a lot like the Nazis. Somehow the dumb Zionists here ignore this disgusting rhetoric, but know all about hateful words spoken by Arabs.

They sure do sound a lot like the Nazis. Somehow the dumb Zionists here ignore this disgusting rhetoric, but know all about hateful words spoken by Arabs.
No, no. There are no hateful words spoken by Arabs- Moslems, just 75 years of wars waged by islamics resulting in humiliating losses.

They do ignore it don't they, it's pretty shameful too, everything we show that reveals a dark side of Zionism is simply brushed off, no condemnation ever.

Many of us readily condemned Oct 7th, but the Zionists do not admit error, certainly never to a non-Jew anyway because we are inferior and so cannot be right by definition.

They are silent or dismissive over

punitive home demolitions
shooting kids
violent mobs of settlers
administrative detention

etc

No, no. There are no hateful words spoken by Arabs- Moslems, just 75 years of wars waged by islamics resulting in humiliating losses.
What do you expect?

They go to Palestine from Europe, draw some border, declare it to be their country and proceed to expel people who aren't Jewish and steal their land.

If some alien colonizing culture came to where I live and started to do that, I'd be resisting to.

I've been wondering if Judah/Israel acted like this 2,500 years ago, maybe it's the way Zionism was all the way back but it was never called Zionism. If they acted the same despicable way then no wonder they were overrun and dispersed.

The Jews cannot self govern, not while they are subject to the curse of Zionism, all they can do is rule non-Jews with an iron fist, perhaps the same primitive tribalism from the distant past, unlike other cultures they haven't developed much politically in 2,500 years.

Last edited:
They do ignore it don't they, it's pretty shameful too, everything we show that reveals a dark side of Zionism is simply brushed off, no condemnation ever.

Many of us readily condemned Oct 7th, but the Zionists do not admit error, certainly never to a non-Jew anyway because we are inferior and so cannot be right by definition.

They are silent or dismissive over

punitive home demolitions
shooting kids
violent mobs of settlers
administrative detention

etc
Who would have thought in the 21st Century such evil people exist? and people wonder how the Holocaust could happen.

Who would have thought in the 21st Century such evil people exist? and people wonder how the Holocaust could happen.
Good question, I do not think there is any other country that acts in such a primitive tribal manner yet claims to be a modern egalitarian democracy. I mean tell me, I might be wrong but is there any other democracy that treats others as Israel does?

Such is the history of Arab’ism.

lesrn your history if you want to whine about land and colonialism.

The moslem rape of the Indian Subcontinent stands as one of the greatest genocides in human history. Some 80 million people may have been killed. It’s still called the Hindu Kush, (slaughter of the Hindus) <== RELIGIOUS

The moslem conquest of Europe shortly after the death of the islams man-god: muhammud, is impossible to calculate <== RELIGIOUS
What the hell are you barking about?

Given the global condemnation, demonstrations, troublesome International Law and annoying Geneva Convention, I promise you that Israel's genocidal Zionists are murdering Gaza's native residents as quickly as possible.

First of all, it's important to realize that not all deaths from Netanyahu's genocide are immediate and that's what Israel's genocidal Zionists are counting on; those quiet deaths from wounds, burns, disease, birth deaths, starvation, exposure and dehydration.

Because of those factors, Gaza's death toll should be well over 180,000 if the shooting had stopped in July:

“Why researchers fear the Gaza death toll could reach 186,000”

EXCERPT “If a permanent ceasefire were declared today, you might think the death toll would stop there. But warfare doesn’t just kill people through direct violence. In recent years, epidemiologists who study the spread of disease during armed conflict have begun to count what they call the indirect casualties of war. These deaths are caused by factors such as malnutrition, lack of medication, and unsanitary living conditions – the reverberations of warfare, which follow inevitably and predictably from it.

There are many reasons why conflicts kill so many people indirectly. For one, damage to healthcare infrastructure matters. When there aren’t enough doctors, hospital beds, medical supplies, or functioning diagnostic laboratories, Khatib explained, the probability of death increases not just for people who are injured by bombs or bullets, but also for those who are pregnant, or disabled, or who just happen to have had an ill-timed heart attack.”CONTINUED

--------------------------------

Next, the figure of 40,000 are only bodies that have been found basically intact. Since most all of Gaza has been reduced to to human body parts, rubble. and at least as many undiscovered buried bodies, a more likely figure of over 80,000 is more realistic, today.

Beyond that, I'm reluctant to speculate except except to state that if any civilized country were engaged in such a blatant genocide, the international community would have imposed sanctions, boycotts and far more draconian interventions much sooner.

"Poor, little Israel" that gets picked on by the UN still casually slaughters multitudes with impunity.

The three main reason that so many governments have been so restrained in their tepid condemnations are:
  • "The Holocaust Card" always shows up with every Israeli atrocity. (1)
  • Israel's rogue nuclear arsenal and it's "Sampson Option" (2)
  • AIPAC, the Z.O.A. etc dominate America's Middle East Policy

Finally, your dream of well over 1,000,000 men, women and children dying in Gaza is a near certainty once Winter comes and "mows the lawn" throughout Gaza's fetid refugee camps and frequently bombed "Safe Zones".

(1). “Israel using Holocaust as a cover for Gaza genocide: Holocaust survivor”

"Israel is manipulating the memory of the Holocaust ‘as a justification for perpetrating the same in Gaza as a genocide against Palestinians,’ says Holocaust survivor Stephen Kapos

EXCERPTS. “- Israel has made clear it wants to ‘obliterate Gaza as a place to live at all’ and is now in ‘the last stages of ethnic cleansing by means of genocide,’ Kapos tells Anadolu

- Israel and its supporters want to ‘conflate being Jewish with support for Israel and Zionism’ but that is ‘a lie and complete untruth,’ says Kapos

LONDON

Israel is manipulating the memory of the Holocaust as a cover to carry out the same atrocities in Gaza, according to a Holocaust survivor.

Stephen Kapos, an 87-year-old Holocaust survivor from Budapest, believes there is no doubt that Israel is committing a “genocide” in the Gaza Strip.

“I am here because I protest against the use of the memory of the Holocaust as a cover and as a justification for perpetrating the same in Gaza as a genocide against the Palestinian people,” Kapos, who lost most of his family in the Holocaust, told Anadolu at a recent pro-Palestine rally in London.” CONTINUED

(2). “The Samson Option: Israel's Nuclear Arsenal And American Foreign Policy"

EXCERPT "Hersh argues that it is virtually certain that Israel received accelerated aid from the United States during the 1973 Yom Kippuf War by "nuclear blackmail," i.e., threatening to use nuclear weapons against the Arab foes" CONTINUED

I promise you that Israel's genocidal Zionists are murdering Gaza's native residents as quickly as possible.

Your promises are worth less than a pair of Hezbollah testicles.

This is for you Hollie - maybe you'll listen to a Jew if you won't listen to me, it's preset to the point where Rochman tells Chomsky that Israel isn't a Jew supremacist state, just click and listen: NOTE THIS WAS RECORDED THREE YEARS BEFORE OCT 7

Last edited:

Forum List

Back