Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

Yes, he knows his comments are antisemitic. He claims they are not because he and other Jew-haters are trying to normalize antisemitism while simultaneously enjoying verbally smacking Jews in the face. That’s what the screams of “you’re a Nazi, you Jew!” are all about.

As far as the last sentence of Sartre’s quote, yes….the last time I had him in a corner where he couldn’t defend his point, he announced in a huff that he couldn’t argue with someone so incapable of recognizing their shortcomings (or words to that effect) and he was putting me on ignore.

Unfortunately, that was bluster….as he obviously is responding to me.

Lisa Neshamah,

they're nothing, it's all to wake us up to a certain consciousness,
of being the sovereign Jews they rightly fear in their hearts.

Once you speak and act like a sovereign Jew, HaShem
shows you amazing things, skin and bones chasing
10,000 Arab soldiers, a Jew defeating a battalion
of Syrian tanks and so on.

Perhaps a bit unnatural after 2000 yeas of exile,
but that's what actually happening.

They took nothing away from the Palestinians whatsoever. Those Palestinians that lived on the land awarded to Israel were in no way compromised and the Israelis were prepared to live peacefully among them. But when the Arabs immediately decided to obliterate the new nation of Israel, most of the Palestinians moved out of the way so they could do that. Those who abandoned the Israelis and fellow Arabs in support of the aggressors were not allowed to return once that first war was over.

The progeny of the Palestinians who stayed with Israel are still there, comprise about 20% or so of the Israeli population, enjoy the benefits of full citizenship and seats on the Knesset.

Wow, that sounds like a rationalization of an imperialist.

If Europe was so keen on a Jewish state, establish one in Europe.
If America is so keen on a Jewish State, give them one of ours. Heck, give them fucking Florida, the rest of the country won't miss it.

Maybe Florida Man will. He might even start the FMLO (Florida Man Liberation Organization!)

If America is so keen on a Jewish State, give them one of ours. Heck, give them fucking Florida, the rest of the country won't miss it.

Maybe Florida Man will. He might even start the FMLO (Florida Man Liberation Organization!)

Why do you support Arab imperialism?

A really terrible awful war is happening, caused entirely by Hamas. It does not in any way meet the threshold for genocide.
Anyone who claims that Israel is committing genocide is driven by either ignorance in about 5% of the cases or antisemitism in about 95% of the cases.

In Bill Relly’s case, I actually think it could be pure ignorance. All the rest of the genocide liars seem to be driven by antisemitism.

The antisemites would have the gullible and ignorant believe all was well with Jews until 1948, so as to blame the Palestinian violence against Jews on the Jews themselves.

The fact is that there were pograms against Jews in Palestine going back to 1830, as the Arabs tried to drive Jews from their homes, or risk death.

Why do you support Arab imperialism?

I think you fail to understand WHY Islam expanded the way it did, and it has very little to do with imperialism. More to do with the fact so many people were sick of the Byzantines and the Sassinids and their nonsense.

The antisemites would have the gullible and ignorant believe all was well with Jews until 1948, so as to blame the Palestinian violence against Jews on the Jews themselves.

The fact is that there were pograms against Jews in Palestine going back to 1830, as the Arabs tried to drive Jews from their homes, or risk death.

Except prior to 1945, very few EUROPEAN Jews had any interest in living in Palestine, a place they had no connection to.

It seems that there are a few different ideas about what the word genocide means. That's one of the reasons why I use other words, that are not as controversial, if I ever talk about what's going on over there.

That said, we've gone over this before on other threads, but since the topic has come up again.... I find it interesting when people are overly adamant about the use of that word to describe what's going on in Gaza. Sometimes it seems to be a case of "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

IF (keyword: "if") it has to do with intent, and not just the final result... then I don't see why it's SO outrageous to some people that the word genocide has been used. Why, because as I've said on a couple other threads on this topic, Israeli officials themselves have used language that indicates genocidal intent.

Does that mean they're actually going to do it? No, not necessarily. But is the intent there? That's debatable. I'll post this video with some direct quotes, and people can decide for themselves, in regard to intent.

Last edited:
I think you fail to understand WHY Islam expanded the way it did, and it has very little to do with imperialism. More to do with the fact so many people were sick of the Byzantines and the Sassinids and their nonsense.

Ever heard of the Islamic Conquests?

It seems that there are a few different ideas about what the word genocide means. That's one of the reasons why I use other words, that are not as controversial, if I ever talk about what's going on over there.

That said, we've gone over this before on other threads, but since the topic has come up again.... I find it interesting when people are overly adamant about the use of that word to describe what's going on in Gaza. Sometimes it seems to be a case of "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

IF (keyword: "if") it has to do with intent, and not just the final result... then I don't see why it's SO outrageous to some people that the word genocide has been used. Why, because as I've said on a couple other threads on this topic, Israeli officials themselves have used language that indicates genocidal intent.

Does that mean they're actually going to do it? No, not necessarily. But is the intent there? That's debatable. I'll post this video with some direct quotes, and people can decide for themselves, in regard to intent.

View attachment 1015880
Because it is a LIE to try to drive hate against Jews. Antisemites have been leveling false and horrific allegations for well over 1,000 years.

Anyone who claims that Israel is committing genocide is driven by either ignorance in about 5% of the cases or antisemitism in about 95% of the cases.

Well, while I largely agree with you concerning the antisemitism, I still argue that numbers don't a genocide make. That works both ways. Shrug.

Ever heard of the Islamic Conquests?
Arabs have been massacuring Jews for centuries. The Jew-haters would have the ignorant masses believe that Muslims were always fine with Jews until 1948.

It actually has been going on since the 7th century.

Dang. Link won’t work. But it was a looooong list of massacres and pograms perpetrated by Arabs against Jews. This didn’t just start in 1948.

Last edited:
Well, while I largely agree with you concerning the antisemitism, I still argue that numbers don't a genocide make. That works both ways. Shrug.
I didn’t say anything about numbers as it defines genocide. I said that the majority of people lying about the so-called “genocide” are doing so out of antisemitism, with a small percentage doing it out of ignorance.

Because it is a LIE to try to drive hate against Jews. Antisemites have been leveling false and horrific allegations for well over 1,000 years.

There are many Jews and Jewish organizations who disagree with you, in regard to what's currently going on. Are they all antisemites?

I didn’t say anything about numbers as it defines genocide. I said that the majority of people lying about the so-called “genocide” are doing so out of antisemitism, with a small percentage doing it out of ignorance.

Well, sure. But you have consistently used "99.5%" in your posts.

There are many Jews and Jewish organizations who disagree with you, in regard to what's currently going on. Are they all antisemites?
Very few Jews are calling what is happening a ”genocide.” Those that are are radical leftists, secular, and whose misguided sense of liberalism trumps their concern for antisemitism.

Well, sure. But you have consistently used "99.5%" in your posts.
We are talking about two different things. But as far as the 99.5%, yes….that is the percentage of Gazans who are still alive after a year of war. That, combined with the knowledge that Israel could kill all of them within a week, is evidence that this is not a genocide.

And anyone saying it is is an antisemite, or in a small percentage of cases, just ignorant.

Israel is the land of Canaan that God gave to Abraham and Jacob's descendants for their homeland in Old Testament times. Moses led the people out of Egypt to this land. It was the site of the Temple, the kingdom of David, the ancient lands of Israel and Judah. There is no place in Europe or anywhere on Earth as sacred or important to the Jewish history and culture.

The Arabs have absolutely nothing comparable in their history for the land that the tiny nation of Israel now occupies.

Last edited:

View attachment 1015880

As abhorent the comments made in the video are, they are made as individuals (yes, even the ones made by government officials) and I don't believe most of them demonstrate genocidal intent. We can discuss, if you'd like.

In terms of Israeli policy, generally, though. her intent has been clear from the beginning:

Return the hostages. Dismantle Hamas' military infrastructure. Destroy Hamas ability to commit another atrocity.

Note we are discussing intent here, not success. These are not genocidal intents, and Israel has followed with her very limited intent by scrupulously following or exceeding the requirements for IHL, by evacuating areas of battle, by providing warnings for civilians, by creating and protecting humanitarian corridors, by giving humanitarian pauses, by ensuring aid supplies, by targeting military objectives and personnel to the extent possible given the conditions.

Forum List

Back