Adolf Hitler Resurfaces in Namibia Africa

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I swear, the guy keeps popping up every few years. This time it's real, and he's a kinder, gentler Hitler.

"Adolf Hitler Uunona has been elected with 85 percent of the vote for a seat on the regional council in the former German colony, where street names, people and places still have German names. However, Adolf Uunona as he prefers himself to be known, says he wants to assure people that he has no plans for world domination..."

Politician named after Adolf Hitler wins election in Namibia

I swear, the guy keeps popping up every few years. This time it's real, he's a kinder, gentler Hitler.

"Adolf Hitler Uunona has been elected with 85 percent of the vote for a seat on the regional council in the former German colony, where street names, people and places still have German names. However, Adolf Uunona as he prefers himself to be known, says he wants to assure people that he has no plans for world domination..."

We were on a dig over there and my wife was taking a break and doing some sightseeing and she said, "Look Mike, isn't that Hitler over there?" I looked, and it was him. WTF is he doing in Africa now?

I swear, the guy keeps popping up every few years. This time it's real, he's a kinder, gentler Hitler.

We were on a dig over there and my wife was taking a break and doing some sightseeing and she said, "Look Mike, isn't that Hitler over there?" I looked, and it was him. WTF is he doing in Africa now?

That guy sure gets around. And all this time I thought Trump was supposed to be "literally Hitler."

Wait.....I thought Rump was Hitler?

You're probably thinking of Bolsonaro in Brazil. He was "Tropical Hitler." Or Maybe British PM Boris Johnson. I think they called him "Hitler of the Isles."

1607007405780.png

..there always has been and will be people like hitler......it's not like he was beamed down to Earth by aliens
..the difference is hitler had the means/opportunity/etc to cause massive destruction/murder/etc.....Germany was/is a highly industrialized, disciplined, etc country

Last edited:
I swear, the guy keeps popping up every few years. This time it's real, and he's a kinder, gentler Hitler.

Colonization is a helluva drug

Did you get his autograph!!!?

No, I said I was on a dig. We dug all these holes and after we night sticked all the colored Jewish people, we put them in the holes. If we had known he was gonna be there we would have though. We wuz in the local Starbucks when he was spotted.

No, I said I was on a dig. We dug all these holes and after we night sticked all the colored Jewish people, we put them in the holes. If we had known he was gonna be there we would have though. We wuz in the local Starbucks when he was spotted.

"Colored Jewish people"? :laughing0301:

it-must-suckto-be-a-black-jew-you-have-to-33337284.png

Forum List

Back