Advice from Chris Rock that Tyreek Hill should have taken

Why do black entertainers pretend to be victims when they have a little army of armed bodyguards?

Now now let's be fair, most blacks pretend to be victims. Not just entertainers.

If he didn't want to get stopped by the cops he shouldn't do things to make the cops stop him. Don't break the law and cops won't ever bother you.

But they play victims because white people and america let's them play victims. Anything for an excuse for their poor behavior and anything for attention.

Well sure it is.

Everytime the cops came to me is because I did something to attract them. Once I got older and calmed down they never bothered me again.
Videos uploaded all the time of cops harassing citizens and they didnt break the law. Then they get sued.

Of course that simply isnt true.
It's absolutely true. Every time a cop wanted to pull me over and visit, or if they invited me for a sleep over? I...had...fucked...up! 100% of the time.

Bill fucking up: the cops gave me their undivided attention.

Bill not fucking up: the cops never paid any attention to me.

Videos uploaded all the time of cops harassing citizens and they didnt break the law. Then they get sued.

Well there are no absolutes in life so I'm sure on rare occasions it is true.

But considering hundreds of millions of people a day go on about their lives hassle free from the police that are on the streets 24 hours a day I'd say the odds of someone truly just sitting on a park bench reading and having the cops show up and arrest them totally unwarranted is miniscule at best.

Just saying "there are videos" doesn't mean jack shit. There is also countless videos of people who sued the cops only to find out they weren't innocent babes in the woods as they claim to be. Look at George Floyd, everyone swears it was racist biased and all this other nonsense but if he didn't commit a crime the cops never would have shown up.

And when you see a small video clip you only see a small portion of what happened from one perspective, you don't know what really happened.

Just because you she doesn't mean you're some victim either. Thieves, liars, scumbags all chasing some money and every single day but that doesn't mean they are all innocent.

For 96% of people in this country if you don't break the law you'll be perfectly fine.

You're lying to yourself and to me if you don't believe that if you don't do things to make the cops show up then they won't show up almost every single time.

You're what's known as a contrarian. You just want to be on the opposite side is all it comes down to. Which is a shame because occasionally you're insightful and rational. But not today it seems.

A buddy of mine was looking through the window of a furniture shop at 10 pm, this one time.

Cop stops and ask what he's doing.

Did my buddy politely say, "I was just curious to see what kind of furniture they have. I may come by when they're open and purchase something"?

Oh, no! He said, "It ain't none of your fucking business. Get the fuck outta here and leave me alone".

The moral of the story? He got his ass kicked AND went to jail for 18 months.

Well there are no absolutes in life so I'm sure on rare occasions it is true.

But considering hundreds of millions of people a day go on about their lives hassle free from the police that are on the streets 24 hours a day I'd say the odds of someone truly just sitting on a park bench reading and having the cops show up and arrest them totally unwarranted is miniscule at best.

Just saying "there are videos" doesn't mean jack shit. There is also countless videos of people who sued the cops only to find out they weren't innocent babes in the woods as they claim to be. Look at George Floyd, everyone swears it was racist biased and all this other nonsense but if he didn't commit a crime the cops never would have shown up.

And when you see a small video clip you only see a small portion of what happened from one perspective, you don't know what really happened.

Just because you she doesn't mean you're some victim either. Thieves, liars, scumbags all chasing some money and every single day but that doesn't mean they are all innocent.

For 96% of people in this country if you don't break the law you'll be perfectly fine.

You're lying to yourself and to me if you don't believe that if you don't do things to make the cops show up then they won't show up almost every single time.

You're what's known as a contrarian. You just want to be on the opposite side is all it comes down to. Which is a shame because occasionally you're insightful and rational. But not today it seems.
Hundreds, if not thousands of videos online. It isnt a "rare" occurrence.
There are people that make a living auditing the cops and then suing them. Because the only person that broke the law was the cop/s.

A buddy of mine was looking through the window of a furniture shop at 10 pm, this one time.

Cop stops and ask what he's doing.

Did my buddy politely say, "I was just curious to see what kind of furniture they have. I may come by when they're open and purchase something"?

Oh, no! He said, "It ain't none of your fucking business. Get the fuck outta here and leave me alone".

The moral of the story? He got his ass kicked AND went to jail for 18 months.
I hope he sued the shit out of them. If he didnt, he is an idiot.

I hope he sued the shit out of them. If he didnt, he is an idiot.
He went to jail for assaulting an officer, resisting arrest and trespassing...lol.

Ya see, when the cop told him to face him and he ignored a lawful command, the cop grabbed his arm and he started swinging on the cop.

Another piece of advice: don't get into a fight with a cop that's twice your size.

He went to jail for assaulting an officer, resisting arrest and trespassing...lol.

Ya see, when the cop told him to face him and he ignored a lawful command, the cop grabbed his arm and he started swinging on the cop.

Another piece of advice: don't get into a fight with a cop that's twice your size.
He shouldnt have assaulted the officer. But the cop had no reason to touch him either. Which is also assault, if done with a legal reason. Looking in a window in public isnt illegal and its none of his business what he was doing.

Forum List

Back