African Attacks Elderly White Man (video)

Floyd61

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2021
Even after spending hundreds of years in the civilized world, seems like the Africans are reverting back to their natural primal behavior at a very fast pace

Last edited:
Btw the decent, upstanding, responsible blacks who have made something of their lives and contribute (and there's plenty of them) are the exceptions to the rule rather than the rule itself.

For too many of them they have barely advanced one bit.

Savages at worst and simpletons at best (for the bad ones and the ones who are at least caring folks).

The white folk had brought democracy, structure, agriculture, commerce to their backwards nations in Africa and within a generation they had it burned to the ground and sit today with their mouthpieces in the media and popular culture blaming colonialism and empires for everything bad to happen to them, even today, with no real idea of what they're talking about.

How many billions get sent to them in their nations every year in foreign aid, charity and trade for the last 40-years since the big Live Aid fraud in the 80's that everyone bought into and they're still no further forward.

You need to actually at some point just face up to reality and have an honest conversation about them.

I think a human life is a human life and wouldn't advocate slavery, genocide or anything horrific like that but white folks and black folks are very different in loads of ways. We are not the same. Equal but not the same.

Btw the decent, upstanding, responsible blacks who have made something of their lives and contribute (and there's plenty of them) are the exceptions to the rule rather than the rule itself.

Savages at worst and simpletons at best (for the bad ones and the ones who are at least caring folks).

The white folk had brought democracy, structure, agriculture, commerce to their backwards nations in Africa and within a generation they had it burned to the ground and sit today with their mouthpieces in the media and popular culture blaming colonialism and empires for everything bad to happen to them, even today, with no real idea of what they're talking about.

How many billions get sent to them in their nations every year in foreign aid, charity and trade for the last 40-years since the big Live Aid fraud in the 80's that everyone bought into and they're still no further forward.

You need to actually at some point just face up to reality and have an honest conversation about them.

I think a human life is a human life and wouldn't advocate slavery, genocide or anything horrific like that but white folks and black folks are very different in loads of ways. We are not the same. Equal but not the same.
How are the bad blacks equal when you just said they are savages who haven't advanced one bit??

I mean there are good ones, you admit....but they are just pretending to be good....they are genetically just like other savage darkies....

That is why you never used the term "good whites" -- because that is already implied.....we already know whites are good....

So why even pay lip service to all of that "we are all human" talk

Even after spending hundreds of years in the civilized world, seems like the Africans are reverting back to their natural primal behavior at a very fast pace

You can take the bunny out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the bunny.

How are the bad blacks equal when you just said they are savages who haven't advanced one bit??

I mean there are good ones, you admit....but they are just pretending to be good....they are genetically just like other savage darkies....

That is why you never used the term "good whites" -- because that is already implied.....we already know whites are good....

It's not a contradiction.

Just because someone is different in a load of ways doesn't mean their life isn't of equal value.

That's true fascism and that's what the likes of Hitler thought when he thought of wiping sectors of people out because their lives didn't matter and they weren't equal.

It's not a contradiction.

Just because someone is different in a load of ways doesn't mean their life isn't of equal value.

That's true fascism and that's what the likes of Hitler thought when he thought of wiping sectors of people out because their lives didn't matter and they weren't equal.
So in other words, you can opine and opine about how savage darkies are..

But you too much of a coward to do anything about them...got it...

Most folks like you are.......if you are superior, why are you so afraid to say what needs to b done?

The ignorance in this post is incredible but not bewildering. When you lack the ability to think for yourself you come up with horse shit like this.

Old coot probably called him the N word and conveniently left that out.
Ya, it doesn't take much to bring out violence from a low IQ groid
Doesnt take much to bring out violence or a lie from a caucasoid.
Are you a negroid? The way you are repeating me is very primitive
Dont worry about what I am. Just know that I am your superior in every way. Get back on topic pale recessive one.

Dont worry about what I am. Just know that I am your superior in every way. Get back on topic pale recessive one.
Yep, you're a groid

See:

Yep, you're a groid
I'm certainly not a caucasoid. Thanking my lucky stars for that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back