African Child Slaves Die for Electric Cars

View attachment 494871

They drove in together in a tesla ....shotgun had the maps up on the iPhone so they wouldn't get lost ...

Apple is committed to treating everyone in our business and supply chain with dignity and respect, to upholding human rights across our global network of suppliers, and to protecting the planet we all share. We set high standards to respect and empower those who build our products, while conserving the planet’s resources,” it said, adding, “We are dedicated to protecting children wherever our products are made or used.

But the lawsuit insists companies are simply turning a blind eye to the egregious abuses that include children killed in tunnel collapses or losing limbs or suffering from other horrific injuries caused by mining accidents.
There's an even worse problem in the afghanistani neodymium mines which supply 90% of the neodymium for wind generation machines. Woman and child labor there rivals the horrid slavery conditions found in the Middle ages in those regions. But it's all for the cause of renewable you know.

His sacrifice ... and the sacrifice of millions of his brothers and sisters ... will save the planet for upper-middle class white folks.

View attachment 494870
"upper-middle class white folks" Well there went my weekend with this hateful racism. Hope you are happy. Why don't you call me a cracker too so you can get me crying. Where is a hand gun?

May282021

African Child Slaves Die for Electric Cars

Taxpayers who are forced to subsidize them are not the only ones who have to help pick up the tab for the pricey electric moonbatmobiles Democrats demand we drive. The batteries require cobalt, much of which is mined by children in the Congo, under circumstances that virtue signalers would rather not think about. Some of their parents have filed a class action lawsuit against several US companies, including Tesla:

US companies point out that these families have no standing to sue them in US courts, and shrug that it is not their business how mines are operated in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

They ought to sue the Democratic Party for trying to force us into electric cars. Imagine the demand for cobalt if Dems achieve their stated objective of abolishing regular cars. Already, mining required by electric cars threatens a species with extinction.
On tips from ABC of the ANC and Dragon’s Lair.

All links highlighted

I wonder if any of the execs along the cobalt chain have had any CRT struggle sessions ?
The left wing establishment and thier preachy useful idiots are a frigging joke
What a fucked up hypocrite you are. Cobalt is used in many alloys, and has been mined in this manner for quite a while. But only when they started using it for batteries in EV's do you have anything to say. Plus, since it is rather expensive, most battery manufacturers are trying to eliminate it from their batteries.

Republicans still buy diamonds produced by the Anglo Saxon Diamond mining company and suppoer the racist lie of south african blacks attemting genocide of whites so that whiytes can regain control of South Africa. Not to forget the modern republican support of the confederacy. The party of the Corwin Amendment continues supporting racism.

Oh yeah, and lets not forget that small fact that if we continue burning gasoline, everybody dies.
If burning gasoline kills then every solar panel built, kills. Deaths that did not happen yesterday.

Solar and wind power kills more people. Democrats are sad vicious people.

If burning gasoline kills then every solar panel built, kills. Deaths that did not happen yesterday.

Solar and wind power kills more people. Democrats are sad vicious people.
Of course. Yeah, that's the ticket!

The racist who posted the OP doesn't care about those children in Africa.

Republicans still buy diamonds produced by the Anglo Saxon Diamond mining company and suppoer the racist lie of south african blacks attemting genocide of whites so that whiytes can regain control of South Africa. Not to forget the modern republican support of the confederacy. The party of the Corwin Amendment continues supporting racism.

Oh yeah, and lets not forget that small fact that if we continue burning gasoline, everybody dies.
I'm an indy...and you call me racist all the time, but I don't buy nor like diamonds. There are much prettier stones out there.

Of course. Yeah, that's the ticket!
how else do you explain it? Solar and Wind increases the use of Oil, Petroleum, Coal, the by-products, so if you believe gasoline kills people than you must apply thay logic to Solar and Wind and come to the realization, that solar and wind increasing the consumption of Fossil Fuels, is now contributing more to our destruction. We were safer before building solar and wind power.

New Topics

Forum List

Back