🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After 5 Years Refugees Can Become Citizens, Says State Dept. Official

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
get a load of this BS. we need to DEMAND these tyrant rogue Federal Agencies under this thug administration BE DEFUNDED. they are making up their OWN LAWS on us without your representation of CONGRESS. call your congress critters. also defund the epa, nea, doe, and many more we DON'T NEED.

snip:
After 5 Years Refugees Can Become Citizens, Says State Dept. Official ( and you get to PAY FOR IT ALL)

By Nicholas Ballasy December 19, 2015
chat112 comments

After five years in the United States as part of a resettlement program, refugees can apply for U.S. citizenship, according to a State Department official.

Simon Henshaw, principal deputy assistant secretary at the State Department’s Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration, said his bureau has provided more than $3 billion in fiscal year 2015 for refugees.

“We do this chiefly by working with the UN and other international organizations in this field. We fund the UN refugee agency, the international committee of the Red Cross, the international organization for migration and others,” said Henshaw during a New America discussion, “After Paris: The Refugee Crisis.”

According to Henshaw, the U.S. also sends relief funds through UNICEF and other nongovernmental charities.

“These operations deliver essential lifesaving assistance – food, shelter, medical care and clean water and sanitation. They protect the rights of the displaced, care for survivors of sexual violence, reunify families, educate children and youth and help people gain the skills they need to be self-sufficient,” he said.

resettlement program identifies the world’s “most vulnerable refugees” and brings them to U.S. soil for a “fresh start.”

all of it here:

I WANT A GAWDDAM fresh start too. instead we get to PAY FOR IT ALL

speak up or not. or let this MONSTER Federal Government continue walking all over you

Um, yeah. That's exactly how applying for citizenship works - you have to live legally in the country for a period of time, then you can apply.

What is it that I'm supposed to be outraged about?
and you're the expert on it I guess. where do you work in the federal government?

Um, yeah. That's exactly how applying for citizenship works - you have to live legally in the country for a period of time, then you can apply.

and you're the expert on it I guess

:lol:

It doesn't take any "expertise" to understand how the citizenship application process works.

get a load of this BS. we need to DEMAND these tyrant rogue Federal Agencies under this thug administration BE DEFUNDED. they are making up their OWN LAWS on us without your representation of CONGRESS. call your congress critters. also defund the epa, nea, doe, and many more we DON'T NEED.

snip:
After 5 Years Refugees Can Become Citizens, Says State Dept. Official ( and you get to PAY FOR IT ALL)

chat112 comments

After five years in the United States as part of a resettlement program, refugees can apply for U.S. citizenship, according to a State Department official.

Simon Henshaw, principal deputy assistant secretary at the State Department’s Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration, said his bureau has provided more than $3 billion in fiscal year 2015 for refugees.

“We do this chiefly by working with the UN and other international organizations in this field. We fund the UN refugee agency, the international committee of the Red Cross, the international organization for migration and others,” said Henshaw during a New America discussion, “After Paris: The Refugee Crisis.”

According to Henshaw, the U.S. also sends relief funds through UNICEF and other nongovernmental charities.

“These operations deliver essential lifesaving assistance – food, shelter, medical care and clean water and sanitation. They protect the rights of the displaced, care for survivors of sexual violence, reunify families, educate children and youth and help people gain the skills they need to be self-sufficient,” he said.

resettlement program identifies the world’s “most vulnerable refugees” and brings them to U.S. soil for a “fresh start.”

all of it here:

speak up or not. or let this MONSTER Federal Government continue walking all over you
Only if HilLIARy wins. Otherwise, don't sweat it. Ain't gonna happen.

It doesn't take any "expertise" to understand how the citizenship application process works.

we laugh at you too. where do you work at in the Federal Government?

Are you going to answer his question or not? I, too, would like to know what it is we are supposed to be upset about.

Where does Nicholas Ballasy work "at" in the Federal government?

and you're the expert on it I guess. where do you work in the federal government?
thats the rule Steph....you have to live here 5 years to apply,3 years if you are married to a citizen....

snip:

chat112 comments

all of it here:

and the immigrants children and go to school and become successful as other immigrants , and won't be a burden of trailer dwellers on the government dole

this is reaching the height of stupidity like the american spring thing step

america.jpg

Forum List

Back