• I shall don a newly chosen, seasonally appropriate avatar

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • New avatar, probably not seasonal

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • WTF are you rattling on about this time, bitch? <--- Warbler option

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know, don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (very important option, people always think there should be an 'other')

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
I don't know about the rest of you, but I've been done with the pink since about the 10th. Cannot wait to return to our normally scheduled avis.

SO: When we do, those of us who pinked probably moreso in board solidarity and because sometimes it's just so damn easy to make [MENTION=23424]syrenn[/MENTION] happy, god love her; what avi are you getting?

• Banned
Good question.... i am not sure yet. :)

The one you are wearing is lovely - but I am all about fall, and so I shall likely get something more seasonally appropriate.

Attachments

• $boop-pumpkin3.jpg
    $boop-pumpkin3.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 74
Don't know but DO care....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1WZ6a6YYJg]A Fistful Of Yen (From Kentucky Fired Movie) - YouTube[/ame]

I'm already burned out. I don't like pink. Never wear that color, have none in my house. So..I will probably swap back my avie either tonight or tomorrow.

Eh. I decided to go ahead and change it now. Wearing pink for a few weeks was fine but now I am ready to move on from it.

I'm already burned out. I don't like pink. Never wear that color, have none in my house. So..I will probably swap back my avie either tonight or tomorrow.

I see you have, and it's lovely.

When I lose the crown, I shall wear Halloween, and then revert to normal seasonal attire.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've been done with the pink since about the 10th. Cannot wait to return to our normally scheduled avis.

SO: When we do, those of us who pinked probably moreso in board solidarity and because sometimes it's just so damn easy to make [MENTION=23424]syrenn[/MENTION] happy, god love her; what avi are you getting?

You forgot Pineapple in your poll! Shame on you!!! :D

BUT to answer the question I have my 'normal' avi with a few alterations, one having horns and another with a halo.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back