AG Barr drops the hammer on mail-in voting .

Trump should open an investigation into rampant voter fraud.

It's ridiculous how many Leftist actually believe mail in ballots are the same as absentee ballots.
Nor do they understand what the difference is.
So why don't you explain it? How does Trump vote, absentee or by mail?
This is about not trusting you. No matter what you say.
I didn't say anything, I asked a question. What's the difference between absentee and vote by mail? Does trump vote by mail or does he vote absentee?
Barr described the difference on the video...watch the video.

It's ridiculous how many Leftist actually believe mail in ballots are the same as absentee ballots.
I didn't say anything, I asked a question. What's the difference between absentee and vote by mail? Does trump vote by mail or does he vote absentee?
Barr described the difference on the video...watch the video.
That would interrupt one's Willful Ignorance.

I don't think that is going to happen.

Absentee from right wing physical polling place irregularities?
No but the hair on Bumble bees is called setae
lol. you really are what you seem.

Whiny Wolf Blitzer tries to argue the case for the Democrats and William Barr, calmly as usual, puts him in his place. This is about as testy as I've seen him get actually.
More like Blitzer dropped a hammer on whiny Barr's toe. Sad what's happened to Barr but not really any surprise.

More like Blitzer dropped a hammer on whiny Barr's toe. Sad what's happened to Barr but not really any surprise.
How dare you talk bad about Mr C.
barr.jpg

The Dems desperation for mail in voting = they plan to cheat and rig election.
Actually, Trump wants people to vote by mail so he can order the ballots seized, claiming fraud. If you Bozos had any brains you'd be advocating for mail in voting. But then again you've fallen for the Trump con again & again.

Soooooo, vote in person & beat Dotard at his own game. Unless you're a Trumptard.

Yet universal ballots only e
Whiny Wolf Blitzer tries to argue the case for the Democrats and William Barr, calmly as usual, puts him in his place. This is about as testy as I've seen him get actually.

Donald J Trump

999K subscribers
SUBSCRIBED

A MUST WATCH video about the insanity of universal mail in ballots. AG Barr destroys CNN!

Universal ballots exist in 6 states.

Donald J Trump

999K subscribers
SUBSCRIBED

A MUST WATCH video about the insanity of universal mail in ballots. AG Barr destroys CNN!

Lol, you know he lied, right?

The case he cited was nothing like what he said it was.

Yet universal ballots only e

Donald J Trump

999K subscribers
SUBSCRIBED

Universal ballots exist in 6 states.

Yes...people request ballots at their valid address.
If the Feds send out ballots from a dated database, there will be hundreds of thousand of ballots going to people who are dead or moved, not to mention vacant houses.

Donald J Trump

999K subscribers
SUBSCRIBED

Hmmm...Who to believe?

Donald J Trump

999K subscribers
SUBSCRIBED

Hmmm...Who to believe?

The actual facts of the case. Barr has already blamed his inaccurate description of the case on his staff. But at least he admits it didn't happen the way he said it did.

Oops.

Trump votes absentee. The difference between absentee and the “vote by mail” scheme is that absentees need to request their ballots in advance and there are procedures in place to verify their identity and at least attempt to detect fraud. “Vote by mail” will simply shotgun ballots to the address where voters lived when they registered with no accountability or paper trail on what happens to the ballots or who fills them out and returns them.

It's ridiculous ho many moronic tRumplings don't understand they are one and the same.
If they work the same way, they are corrupt.
I know because I have collected signatures for the ballots and about 1/4 of the addressees did not match the addresses.

Trump votes absentee. The difference between absentee and the “vote by mail” scheme is that absentees need to request their ballots in advance and there are procedures in place to verify their identity and at least attempt to detect fraud. “Vote by mail” will simply shotgun ballots to the address where voters lived when they registered with no accountability or paper trail on what happens to the ballots or who fills them out and returns them.

That also describes mail in ballots. They have the same procedures in place. Vote by mail ballots are usually sent to active voters. The post office does not deliver them if the name on the ballot has moved.

I know. That only shows what a bunch of ignorami they are. :dunno:

You think they handle mail in ballots one way and absentee ballots another way? The same procedures are used. You are the mindless ignoramus. Or is it a Putin stooge. The DHS says that Russians are spreading misinformation about mail in voting.

Wrong. The difference between absentee and vote by mail is that with absentee you have to give a reason to get your ballot mailed. Florida is a vote by mail, not absentee, state...just ask them.

Trump votes by mail...despite being in Florida every weekend.

Forum List

Back