AG Barr drops the hammer on mail-in voting .

Whiny Wolf Blitzer tries to argue the case for the Democrats and William Barr, calmly as usual, puts him in his place. This is about as testy as I've seen him get actually.

Donald J Trump

999K subscribers
SUBSCRIBED

A MUST WATCH video about the insanity of universal mail in ballots. AG Barr destroys CNN!

Trump voted by mail, as everyone in Florida can.

It's ridiculous how many Leftist actually believe mail in ballots are the same as absentee ballots.
Nor do they understand what the difference is.
So why don't you explain it? How does Trump vote, absentee or by mail?
This is about not trusting you. No matter what you say.
I didn't say anything, I asked a question. What's the difference between absentee and vote by mail? Does trump vote by mail or does he vote absentee?
Trump votes absentee. The difference between absentee and the “vote by mail” scheme is that absentees need to request their ballots in advance and there are procedures in place to verify their identity and at least attempt to detect fraud. “Vote by mail” will simply shotgun ballots to the address where voters lived when they registered with no accountability or paper trail on what happens to the ballots or who fills them out and returns them.

In Colorado, in 2018 there were 4 fraudulent Mail-in Votes. We have a before Election Audit, During Election Audit and after election audit in place. The biggest fraud was an entire box of in person ballots in a box was not picked up for the 2019 election with 219 votes in it. That means the in person voting had 219 votes not counted versus 4 fraudulent mail-in votes. Do the math. And the missed box was done under a Republican County Clerk who still has her job. She blamed everyone else other than her office and herself and got away with it.

If you don't have the three audits in place, you shouldn't be doing the mail-in ballots or even the in person voting. And you would be surprised at how many states don't have all three audits in place that are manned by both parties and at least one Indy. Welcome to the South.

It's ridiculous how many Leftist actually believe mail in ballots are the same as absentee ballots.
So why don't you explain it? How does Trump vote, absentee or by mail?
This is about not trusting you. No matter what you say.
I didn't say anything, I asked a question. What's the difference between absentee and vote by mail? Does trump vote by mail or does he vote absentee?
Yes.

There is no difference between mail in ballots and absentee ballots.... it all depends on what your state decides to call it....

In Florida, it is called a mail in ballot, and my state too....And not called an absentee ballot anymore...

The liar in chief, has tried to change the meaning of terms that have ALWAYS been known as synonymous...

Mail in ballot or absentee ballot, one and the same.

Why should we have to change the meaning of these terms for Trump?

How a State legally determines to distribute them, or to whom.... does not change the fact, that a mail in ballot and absentee ballot, are one and the same.

There is no difference between mail in ballots and absentee ballots.... it all depends on what your state decides to call it....

In Florida, it is called a mail in ballot, and my state too....And not called an absentee ballot anymore...

The liar in chief, has tried to change the meaning of terms that have ALWAYS been known as synonymous...

How a State legally determines to distribute them, or to whom.... does not change the fact, that a mail in ballot and absentee ballot, are one and the same.

Actually, there IS a difference. If you have mail-in voting, you won't have absentee voting. If you have absentee voting you won't have mail-in voting. Even though they both share the same results.

Absentee Voting, you have to request a ballot to be sent to you while the Mail-in voting means that all registered voters will be sent the votes. I voted Absentee for all my 20+ years in the USAF but I had to request it. Today, for the state of Colorado, all Service Members that are registered to vote will have their votes sent directly to their place of record. And believe it or not, since it's the Military, even if you have PCSed recently, that ballot will still be sent to you.

When you, as a sillyvillian, move, you fill out a change of address card. That means if your ballot is mistakenly sent to your old address and you haven't updated your DMV record then it should be sent to your new address. I can't speak for other states, but Colorado has a site where you can check the data where your voting information is and mine is just fine. That site also gives you the option to update your information if it's incorrect. Like I said, the other way is to follow the law and update your DL license information like you are required to do since that is where they get the information for voting.

If you are in a state that just doesn't give a crap, I would say that you should move to one that does as your elections are probably wrought with fraud no matter whether you are voting by mail or in person.

Actually, there IS a difference. If you have mail-in voting, you won't have absentee voting. If you have absentee voting you won't have mail-in voting. Even though they both share the same results.

Absentee Voting, you have to request a ballot to be sent to you while the Mail-in voting means that all registered voters will be sent the votes. I voted Absentee for all my 20+ years in the USAF but I had to request it. Today, for the state of Colorado, all Service Members that are registered to vote will have their votes sent directly to their place of record. And believe it or not, since it's the Military, even if you have PCSed recently, that ballot will still be sent to you.

When you, as a sillyvillian, move, you fill out a change of address card. That means if your ballot is mistakenly sent to your old address and you haven't updated your DMV record then it should be sent to your new address. I can't speak for other states, but Colorado has a site where you can check the data where your voting information is and mine is just fine. That site also gives you the option to update your information if it's incorrect. Like I said, the other way is to follow the law and update your DL license information like you are required to do since that is where they get the information for voting.

If you are in a state that just doesn't give a crap, I would say that you should move to one that does as your elections are probably wrought with fraud no matter whether you are voting by mail or in person.
No!!!

That is NOT TRUE AT ALL.

My state and Florida calls it Mail in Ballot or absentee but mail in, is more commonly used now, and neither State mails it to all registered voters...

I request my mail in ballot, and can do so, with no excuse needed...

Each state has their own rules on who can request an absentee ballot... most states now, I think it is something like 34 of them, can request a mail in ballot with no excuse needed.... but other states makes it much harder to request an absentee ballot and only certain people can request them, if they are in the military, or if they are older than 65, or if they will be out of town, or are disabled.... Texas does something like this.... And even this year, Texas will not allow anyone else get a mail in/absentee ballot.... not even if their citizen is afraid of catching covid, the State won't allow it!!!!

What has now become a new term ....is UNIVERSAL Mail in ballot.....

This Universal absentee ballot is the term created by some, for a State who is mailing all registered voters, an absentee/mail in ballot without a request for one.

Only 3 states so far have said they were going to do that due to covid fears... besides the 5 states that do their elections by mail every year, as per their law....

Last edited:

Yes there is, mail in ballots are at least in some states, sent to everyone. Stop lying.

[

No!!!

That is NOT TRUE AT ALL.

My state and Florida calls it Mail in Ballot or absentee but mail in, is more commonly used now, and neither State mails it to all registered voters...

I request my mail in ballot, and can do so, with no excuse needed...

Each state has their own rules on who can request an absentee ballot... most states now, I think it is something like 34 of them, can request a mail in ballot with no excuse needed.... but other states makes it much harder to request an absentee ballot and only certain people can request them, if they are in the military, or if they are older than 65, or if they will be out of town, or are disabled.... Texas does something like this.... And even this year, Texas will not allow anyone else get a mail in/absentee ballot.... not even if their citizen is afraid of catching covid, the State won't allow it!!!!

What has now become a new term ....is UNIVERSAL Mail in ballot.....

This Universal absentee ballot is the term created by some, for a State who is mailing all registered voters, an absentee/mail in ballot without a request for one.

Only 3 states so far have said they were going to do that due to covid fears... besides the 5 states that do their elections by mail every year, as per their law....
Those of us that are doing it prefer the term "All Mailed Ballot election" to "universal vote by mail".

Only six states this election are absentee voting states; IN, LA, MS SC TN and TX. (NOT Florida). Five states have been (before Trump and before COVID) mailing a ballot to every registered voter; HI, OR, WA, CO and UT. ONLY five additional states will be mailing ballots to all registered voters; CA, DC, NJ, VT and NV. (Many counties in CA, including LA, were already all mailed ballot counties). The rest will send a VBM to ANYONE that asks for it.

By this time in in 2016 NC had received 35,000 VBM requests. This year over 600,000. Oddly, people want to vote by mail during a deadly global pandemic.

I <3 Barr. He one of the last Adults in government.

That is not true. States do it differently. Some states mail ballots while other states mail ballot request forms. Worth noting that North Carolina was able to detect fraud on mail in ballots that led to a new election. In many instances these ballots are sent to active voters not everyone who is on the voter rolls.

That is not true. States do it differently. Some states mail ballots while other states mail ballot request forms. Worth noting that North Carolina was able to detect fraud on mail in ballots that led to a new election. In many instances these ballots are sent to active voters not everyone who is on the voter rolls.

Think about what you just typed. Active Voters. I am an active voter in Colorado. Let me miss one cycle and I am not an active voter anymore and will have to reregister. Of course, by renewing my Drivers License will do the trick. Or I can do it while registering a vehicle or there are a lot of other ways including doing it on line. So, no, not everyone is on the Active Voters Rolls and those that aren't don't get the ballots mailed to them. But it's almost a conscious effort to not be on that roll. I know people that are not on the roll who, when asked if they wish to register to vote, say no.

Think about what you just typed. Active Voters. I am an active voter in Colorado. Let me miss one cycle and I am not an active voter anymore and will have to reregister. Of course, by renewing my Drivers License will do the trick. Or I can do it while registering a vehicle or there are a lot of other ways including doing it on line. So, no, not everyone is on the Active Voters Rolls and those that aren't don't get the ballots mailed to them. But it's almost a conscious effort to not be on that roll. I know people that are not on the roll who, when asked if they wish to register to vote, say no.
WRONG!!!! Voter Registration FAQs

Q2. Will I still be registered to vote if I did not vote in the last election?

A2.
Yes. If you did not vote in the last election, you are still registered and eligible to vote. You will still receive a mail ballot unless your county clerk has received information that you have moved out of state. Visit www.GoVoteColorado.gov to make sure your voter registration information is current.

After being asked about Chatham’s account, Kerri Kupec, a Justice Department spokeswoman, said in a statement: “Prior to his interview, the Attorney General was provided a memo prepared within the Department that contained an inaccurate summary about the case which he relied upon when using the case as an example.”

wapo NOTHING ELSE SAYS i HATE TRUMP ANY BETTER

After being asked about Chatham’s account, Kerri Kupec, a Justice Department spokeswoman, said in a statement: “Prior to his interview, the Attorney General was provided a memo prepared within the Department that contained an inaccurate summary about the case which he relied upon when using the case as an example.”

wapo NOTHING ELSE SAYS i HATE TRUMP ANY BETTER
What you say by defending him, is that you would do the same thing.

A2.
Yes. If you did not vote in the last election, you are still registered and eligible to vote. You will still receive a mail ballot unless your county clerk has received information that you have moved out of state. Visit www.GoVoteColorado.gov to make sure your voter registration information is current.

That is partially what it says. It does talk about moving out of state but no mention of you staying on the roles if you didn't vote the last cycle. Now, find me the link to exactly where it ways what you say it does. And I mean verbatum. Sorry, no reading between the lines or reading into it.

A2.

That is partially what it says. It does talk about moving out of state but no mention of you staying on the roles if you didn't vote the last cycle. Now, find me the link to exactly where it ways what you say it does. And I mean verbatum. Sorry, no reading between the lines or reading into it.
Are you blind?

A2.
Yes. If you did not vote in the last election, you are still registered and eligible to vote.

A2.

Now, wasn't that too difficult. Okay, you are right. It would have been better if you had given that cite in the first place. I can't be right all the time, just most of the time. But I make sure I am registered to vote and all information is correct like every Colorado Citizen should.

A2.

Now, wasn't that too difficult. Okay, you are right. It would have been better if you had given that cite in the first place. I can't be right all the time, just most of the time. But I make sure I am registered to vote and all information is correct like every Colorado Citizen should.
It wasn't too difficult the first time I gave you that exact quote. :rolleyes: I provided it in my first reply (read it slowly) AG Barr drops the hammer on mail-in voting .

You are correct that you should check before every election and call if you haven't gotten your ballot within 10 days of being mailed. (And use a drop box)

Forum List

Back