AG Barr drops the hammer on mail-in voting .

It's ridiculous how many Leftist actually believe mail in ballots are the same as absentee ballots.
Nor do they understand what the difference is.
There is no difference between mail in ballots and absentee ballots.... it all depends on what your state decides to call it....

In Florida, it is called a mail in ballot, and my state too....And not called an absentee ballot anymore...

The liar in chief, has tried to change the meaning of terms that have ALWAYS been known as synonymous...

Mail in ballot or absentee ballot, one and the same.

Why should we have to change the meaning of these terms for Trump?

How a State legally determines to distribute them, or to whom.... does not change the fact, that a mail in ballot and absentee ballot, are one and the same.

Actually, there IS a difference. If you have mail-in voting, you won't have absentee voting. If you have absentee voting you won't have mail-in voting. Even though they both share the same results.

Absentee Voting, you have to request a ballot to be sent to you while the Mail-in voting means that all registered voters will be sent the votes. I voted Absentee for all my 20+ years in the USAF but I had to request it. Today, for the state of Colorado, all Service Members that are registered to vote will have their votes sent directly to their place of record. And believe it or not, since it's the Military, even if you have PCSed recently, that ballot will still be sent to you.

When you, as a sillyvillian, move, you fill out a change of address card. That means if your ballot is mistakenly sent to your old address and you haven't updated your DMV record then it should be sent to your new address. I can't speak for other states, but Colorado has a site where you can check the data where your voting information is and mine is just fine. That site also gives you the option to update your information if it's incorrect. Like I said, the other way is to follow the law and update your DL license information like you are required to do since that is where they get the information for voting.

If you are in a state that just doesn't give a crap, I would say that you should move to one that does as your elections are probably wrought with fraud no matter whether you are voting by mail or in person.

That is not true. States do it differently. Some states mail ballots while other states mail ballot request forms. Worth noting that North Carolina was able to detect fraud on mail in ballots that led to a new election. In many instances these ballots are sent to active voters not everyone who is on the voter rolls.

Think about what you just typed. Active Voters. I am an active voter in Colorado. Let me miss one cycle and I am not an active voter anymore and will have to reregister. Of course, by renewing my Drivers License will do the trick. Or I can do it while registering a vehicle or there are a lot of other ways including doing it on line. So, no, not everyone is on the Active Voters Rolls and those that aren't don't get the ballots mailed to them. But it's almost a conscious effort to not be on that roll. I know people that are not on the roll who, when asked if they wish to register to vote, say no.
WRONG!!!! Voter Registration FAQs

Q2. Will I still be registered to vote if I did not vote in the last election?

A2.
Yes. If you did not vote in the last election, you are still registered and eligible to vote. You will still receive a mail ballot unless your county clerk has received information that you have moved out of state. Visit www.GoVoteColorado.gov to make sure your voter registration information is current.

Now, wasn't that too difficult. Okay, you are right. It would have been better if you had given that cite in the first place. I can't be right all the time, just most of the time. But I make sure I am registered to vote and all information is correct like every Colorado Citizen should.
It wasn't too difficult the first time I gave you that exact quote. :rolleyes: I provided it in my first reply (read it slowly) AG Barr drops the hammer on mail-in voting .

You are correct that you should check before every election and call if you haven't gotten your ballot within 10 days of being mailed. (And use a drop box)

But you didn't give the correct cite. I would have to click on the links deeper. I didn't say you were wrong, I just said that your cite was incorrect.

And in this county, you aren't guarenteed your ballot can make it even using a drop box. If you drop your ballot in a predominantly Democratic Area, it may not get picked up just like the 2018 election. Well, it may get picked up a year later AFTER the election is closed. This really happened and the Republican County Clerk still has her job and will be in charge of this years ballots and tabulation. She is up for reelection and probably won't be invited back to the next dance unless they figure out a way to cheat the incoming election as well.

It's ridiculous how many Leftist actually believe mail in ballots are the same as absentee ballots.
There is no difference between mail in ballots and absentee ballots.... it all depends on what your state decides to call it....

In Florida, it is called a mail in ballot, and my state too....And not called an absentee ballot anymore...

The liar in chief, has tried to change the meaning of terms that have ALWAYS been known as synonymous...

How a State legally determines to distribute them, or to whom.... does not change the fact, that a mail in ballot and absentee ballot, are one and the same.

Actually, there IS a difference. If you have mail-in voting, you won't have absentee voting. If you have absentee voting you won't have mail-in voting. Even though they both share the same results.

Absentee Voting, you have to request a ballot to be sent to you while the Mail-in voting means that all registered voters will be sent the votes. I voted Absentee for all my 20+ years in the USAF but I had to request it. Today, for the state of Colorado, all Service Members that are registered to vote will have their votes sent directly to their place of record. And believe it or not, since it's the Military, even if you have PCSed recently, that ballot will still be sent to you.

When you, as a sillyvillian, move, you fill out a change of address card. That means if your ballot is mistakenly sent to your old address and you haven't updated your DMV record then it should be sent to your new address. I can't speak for other states, but Colorado has a site where you can check the data where your voting information is and mine is just fine. That site also gives you the option to update your information if it's incorrect. Like I said, the other way is to follow the law and update your DL license information like you are required to do since that is where they get the information for voting.

If you are in a state that just doesn't give a crap, I would say that you should move to one that does as your elections are probably wrought with fraud no matter whether you are voting by mail or in person.

That is not true. States do it differently. Some states mail ballots while other states mail ballot request forms. Worth noting that North Carolina was able to detect fraud on mail in ballots that led to a new election. In many instances these ballots are sent to active voters not everyone who is on the voter rolls.

Think about what you just typed. Active Voters. I am an active voter in Colorado. Let me miss one cycle and I am not an active voter anymore and will have to reregister. Of course, by renewing my Drivers License will do the trick. Or I can do it while registering a vehicle or there are a lot of other ways including doing it on line. So, no, not everyone is on the Active Voters Rolls and those that aren't don't get the ballots mailed to them. But it's almost a conscious effort to not be on that roll. I know people that are not on the roll who, when asked if they wish to register to vote, say no.

A2.
Yes. If you did not vote in the last election, you are still registered and eligible to vote. You will still receive a mail ballot unless your county clerk has received information that you have moved out of state. Visit www.GoVoteColorado.gov to make sure your voter registration information is current.

Now, wasn't that too difficult. Okay, you are right. It would have been better if you had given that cite in the first place. I can't be right all the time, just most of the time. But I make sure I am registered to vote and all information is correct like every Colorado Citizen should.
It wasn't too difficult the first time I gave you that exact quote. :rolleyes: I provided it in my first reply (read it slowly) AG Barr drops the hammer on mail-in voting .

You are correct that you should check before every election and call if you haven't gotten your ballot within 10 days of being mailed. (And use a drop box)

But you didn't give the correct cite. I would have to click on the links deeper. I didn't say you were wrong, I just said that your cite was incorrect.

And in this county, you aren't guarenteed your ballot can make it even using a drop box. If you drop your ballot in a predominantly Democratic Area, it may not get picked up just like the 2018 election. Well, it may get picked up a year later AFTER the election is closed. This really happened and the Republican County Clerk still has her job and will be in charge of this years ballots and tabulation. She is up for reelection and probably won't be invited back to the next dance unless they figure out a way to cheat the incoming election as well.
I call bullshit. Got a link?

A2.

You asked for it.

Uncounted 2019 ballots found in drop box outside Grand Junction election office

Mesa County finds 574 uncounted ballots in ballot box from 2019 election

Mesa County Clerk finds more than 500 ballots uncounted from 2019 election

In another interview, she blamed the Elderly for it not being picked up. And she blamed the Democrats. First of all, the sole responsibility for that pickup goes to Her and Her alone. Second, that pickup is done by 1 Republican and 1 Democrat Volunteer. Then she blamed her shortage of staff and tried to get more money for staff. Her request was turned down because the shortage wasn't because she had a shortage of people, she had 4 open positions and she kept having to replace people over and over since people refused to work for her. The County Commissioners can't fire her because she's an elected official even though she's a very caustic person. And with almost 600 (see I cut her a break in the numbers) ballots not counted, the Republican Party went to bat for her even though many Republican Voters wanted to hang her from the nearest yardarm. Even though the majority of the ballots were probably Democratic, there were enough Republican Ballots that not all Republican Ballots were counted as well. This is what the Party of the Rump has brought us at the local level.

A2.

You asked for it.

In another interview, she blamed the Elderly for it not being picked up. And she blamed the Democrats. First of all, the sole responsibility for that pickup goes to Her and Her alone. Second, that pickup is done by 1 Republican and 1 Democrat Volunteer. Then she blamed her shortage of staff and tried to get more money for staff. Her request was turned down because the shortage wasn't because she had a shortage of people, she had 4 open positions and she kept having to replace people over and over since people refused to work for her. The County Commissioners can't fire her because she's an elected official even though she's a very caustic person. And with almost 600 (see I cut her a break in the numbers) ballots not counted, the Republican Party went to bat for her even though many Republican Voters wanted to hang her from the nearest yardarm. Even though the majority of the ballots were probably Democratic, there were enough Republican Ballots that not all Republican Ballots were counted as well. This is what the Party of the Rump has brought us at the local level.

1,296 Proven instances of voter fraud
1,120 Criminal Convictions [90% Democrat]

Almost all the lawsuits filed over this year’s elections have been filed by Democrats and liberal or progressive organizations, seeking to change election rules.

Only one side so far seems to be trying to “make it so states can’t run their elections” the way they are required to under their existing laws and regulations.

Americans must not let such tactics of suppression and intimidation keep them from making their voice heard come November.

The nature of the hundred-plus lawsuits filed by Democrats and these organizations make that clear. All of those lawsuits (and the COVID-19 response bills filed in the House by Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats) have similar goals that will give these political actors the ability to game the system. This would be true of any actors trying to change the rules in this manner mid-game. They are trying to force states to mail absentee ballots to all registered voters, despite the known inaccuracies of state voter rolls. At the same time, they are trying to

• get rid of voter ID and witness signature or notarization requirements for absentee ballots;
  • override state deadlines for absentee ballots to be either returned or postmarked by Election Day;
  • void state laws banning vote harvesting by third parties;
  • stop or erode signature comparison procedures; and
  • require that voters be sent postage-prepaid envelopes for the return of completed absentee ballots.

A2.

You asked for it.

So it was an error and not intentional as you intimated. (And would not have changed the results).

After being asked about Chatham’s account, Kerri Kupec, a Justice Department spokeswoman, said in a statement: “Prior to his interview, the Attorney General was provided a memo prepared within the Department that contained an inaccurate summary about the case which he relied upon when using the case as an example.”

wapo NOTHING ELSE SAYS i HATE TRUMP ANY BETTER
What you say by defending him, is that you would do the same thing.
no it says WaPo is directed by Trump haters

Only six states this election are absentee voting states; IN, LA, MS SC TN and TX. (NOT Florida). Five states have been (before Trump and before COVID) mailing a ballot to every registered voter; HI, OR, WA, CO and UT. ONLY five additional states will be mailing ballots to all registered voters; CA, DC, NJ, VT and NV. (Many counties in CA, including LA, were already all mailed ballot counties). The rest will send a VBM to ANYONE that asks for it.

By this time in in 2016 NC had received 35,000 VBM requests. This year over 600,000. Oddly, people want to vote by mail during a deadly global pandemic.
WOW 600,000 North Carolinians asked for a mail-in ballot????? I've yet to meet one person who wants one. must be in leftists controlled cities. Look for voting irregularities

A2.

You asked for it.

So it was an error and not intentional as you intimated. (And would not have changed the results).

Was it intentional? Or was it pure incompetence. We'll never know. But the way it came off and the area that the box was in, it affected the Dem vote more than the Rep vote. Then the coverup. Then the blaming of the Democrats and the Elderly. Then the blind support of the Republican Party. Even though the rank and file Republicans find this repugnant, you want to bet she gets reelected even though the majority of the voters do not want her in office? Wonder how they are going to accomplish that.

Yup and the only people who should vote by mail are those who are out of the country and have no choice.

Everyone should go to the polls and personally cast their ballot. I'd never trust the mail with my vote. No way.

After being asked about Chatham’s account, Kerri Kupec, a Justice Department spokeswoman, said in a statement: “Prior to his interview, the Attorney General was provided a memo prepared within the Department that contained an inaccurate summary about the case which he relied upon when using the case as an example.”

Why should anyone believe right wingers? It is not like resorting to the fewest fallacies or bearing true witness simply for the sake of morals and morality is important to them.

Why should anyone believe right wingers? It is not like resorting to the fewest fallacies or bearing true witness simply for the sake of morals and morality is important to them.
because all you lefties have are lies
You must lie because you can never get your agenda passed into laws

because all you lefties have are lies
You must lie because you can never get your agenda passed into laws
lol. All I have been doing is citing our own Constitution. Proof right wingers don't actually care about the laws only their hypocrisy toward the least wealthy.

Yup and the only people who should vote by mail are those who are out of the country and have no choice.

Everyone should go to the polls and personally cast their ballot. I'd never trust the mail with my vote. No way.
Why do you get to decide how others vote? Because you don't trust the Post Office nobody should?

Everyone should be able to vote the way they feel comfortable. You may be comfortable standing in line, exposing yourself to COVID, but others don't...by a lot. There has been an unprecedented increase in the number of VBM requests in state after state.

You can stand in line, I'm going to get my ballot in the mail, thanks.

Forum List

Back