AG Garland unveils plan to combat RW domestic terrorism

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Lower the boom Merrick .. Lower the boom!

Someone should have told me I was a terrorist!

This is such a mind-blowing revelation.

I just can't even.

I just can't even.
Was there something you wanted to share with the class about your involvement in the Rump Riot?

37 die in the BLM/Antifa riots with billions in damages and this is the focus? Sure....makes sense to me. :lol:
Here’s the problemo my Queen. ALL of our current and former intel professionals and agencies (including those under Rump) agree that RW domestic terrorism is THE greatest threat to this country.

I just can't even.
Was there something you wanted to share with the class about your involvement in the Rump Riot?

Yes. I was watching it on TV.

37 die in the BLM/Antifa riots with billions in damages and this is the focus? Sure....makes sense to me. :lol:
Here’s the problemo my Queen. ALL of our current and former intel professionals and agencies (including those under Rump) agree that RW domestic terrorism is THE greatest threat to this country.

Probably the same fucktards that pushed fake Russian Collusion for 4 years. But God knows you Dims are both stupid and gullible. :(

Did they show the empirical data to back that up? Or did they just say whatever was on their minds?

Alas, facts, I hardly knew ye...

Did they show the empirical data to back that up? Or did they just say whatever was on their minds?

Yes, there have been hours of testimony and umpteen reports on the topic. Did you miss ALL of it?

Yes, there have been hours of testimony and umpteen reports on the topic. Did you miss ALL of it?

"Hours of testimony"

...that you didn't watch.

"Upteen reports"

...that you likely never read past the first paragraph.

I just want proof that it is the greatest threat to our country. Or is it climate change? Can people like you really determine what the greatest threat is to our country besides an opposing point of view?

I just can't even.
Have you actually committed any Terroristic acts?

Plotted to assassinate the governor?

Tried to hang the vice president?

Anything like that?

"Hours of testimony"

"Upteen reports"

I just want proof that it is the greatest threat to our country. Or is it climate change? Can people like you really determine what the greatest threat is to our country besides an opposing point of view?
Wrong on all counts and I don’t wish to hold your hand on the Googley machine.

I just can't even.

Anything like that?

Egads, it was sarcasm!

But your butt was so tight that it never got through to you, did it?

"Hours of testimony"

"Upteen reports"

Wrong on all counts and I don’t with your hold your hand on the Googley machine.

I'll just address the part of your post that actually made sense.

"Wrong on all counts"

The burning question is: How?

Can you answer me that? Or are you going to lazily refer me to google again?

The onus is on you to provide evidence to support your assertion. I have yet to make one.

I just can't even.

Anything like that?

Oh, might I ask where you were in Kenosha, Baltimore or Minneapolis during the summer of 2020?

Ah, clubbing. Yeah. Fun stuff.

I just can't even.

Anything like that?

Egads, it was sarcasm!

Yes, it was not meant to be taken seriously but to demonstrate a point.

I just can't even.

Anything like that?

Egads, it was sarcasm!

Yes, it was not meant to be taken seriously but to demonstrate a point.

Your point was poorly demonstrated.

Your hypocrisy on this issue, however...

"Hours of testimony"

"Upteen reports"

Wrong on all counts and I don’t with your hold your hand on the Googley machine.

I'll just address the part of your post that actually made sense.

"Wrong on all counts"

The burning question is: How?

Can you answer me that? Or are you going to lazily refer me to google again?

The onus is on you to provide evidence to support your assertion. I have yet to make one.
I have read the reports and have watched the testimony.
Your request is akin to asking me to prove Nixon resigned in shame.
Lazy? Meh the FBI, CIA, and DHS are all in agreement on this topic.
I remember you now, it’s a game you play to waste people’s time ;)

Forum List

Back