Ahmaud Arbery shooting video was leaked by one of the suspects: report

One of the shooters was an ex-cop and believed that leaking this video would be good for race relations.

Viral video of the shooting of unarmed Georgia jogger Ahmaud Arbery was first leaked to the press at the request of the dad now accused of his murder — because he thought it would make him and his son look better.

The ironic shocker — that it was ex-cop Gregory McMichael who leaked the very video that would expose the Arbery shooting to the world, leading to father-son murder charges — was reported Friday by WSB-TV in Atlanta.

The video shows McMichael standing in the back of a pickup truck as his son, Greg, confronts and opens fire on the jogger with a shotgun.

The McMichaels are white, and Arbery was black, and yet the dad, an ex-cop, leaked the video to a radio station two months after the shooting because he thought it would ease rising racial tensions in the South Georgia community of Satilla Shores, WSB-TV reported.
what fucking bullshit are you trying to push???
greg didnt confront him and open fire,,,and it hasnt been proven arbrey was jogging,,,

There's video of him running down the road for some distance before he reached the pickup truck.

His gait in that video wasn't that of someone fleeing the scene of a crime...
has anyone come forward and say they saw him jogging other than what we see in the video???

Many have stated that he jogged regularly. His gait in the video is that of a jogger, not of a fleeing criminal.

That works for me...
One doesn’t flee, by running TOWARD armed men. I don’t know about you, but I run from nuts with firearms.
But there was a nut chasing him down in a car from behind. The nutters got together and drove him into an ambush.
you should buy a dictionary and learn what the word ambush means,,,

'a surprise attack by people lying in wait in a concealed position'.

I saw a guy being chased into a surprise attack. You think Aubrey knew the inbreds were waiting there with guns while he ran from the car that was filming him?
beings it was broad daylight and they were clearly visible and he ran straight at them and attacked I would say yes he saw them,,,
not to mention they had already pulled along side him and asked to talk to him,,,

sorry nothing here says ambush,,,

and how do you know that he knew the car was following him and filming,,not to mention the filming takes away from the idea they intended to commit a crime,,,
He knew the car behind was part of their posse because Arbery had already tried to get away from them at least once before and the car driven by Bryan tried to block Arbery from getting away.

One of the shooters was an ex-cop and believed that leaking this video would be good for race relations.

Viral video of the shooting of unarmed Georgia jogger Ahmaud Arbery was first leaked to the press at the request of the dad now accused of his murder — because he thought it would make him and his son look better.

The ironic shocker — that it was ex-cop Gregory McMichael who leaked the very video that would expose the Arbery shooting to the world, leading to father-son murder charges — was reported Friday by WSB-TV in Atlanta.

The video shows McMichael standing in the back of a pickup truck as his son, Greg, confronts and opens fire on the jogger with a shotgun.

The McMichaels are white, and Arbery was black, and yet the dad, an ex-cop, leaked the video to a radio station two months after the shooting because he thought it would ease rising racial tensions in the South Georgia community of Satilla Shores, WSB-TV reported.
greg didnt confront him and open fire,,,and it hasnt been proven arbrey was jogging,,,

There's video of him running down the road for some distance before he reached the pickup truck.

has anyone come forward and say they saw him jogging other than what we see in the video???

Many have stated that he jogged regularly. His gait in the video is that of a jogger, not of a fleeing criminal.

That works for me...
One doesn’t flee, by running TOWARD armed men. I don’t know about you, but I run from nuts with firearms.
But there was a nut chasing him down in a car from behind. The nutters got together and drove him into an ambush.
you should buy a dictionary and learn what the word ambush means,,,

'a surprise attack by people lying in wait in a concealed position'.

I saw a guy being chased into a surprise attack. You think Aubrey knew the inbreds were waiting there with guns while he ran from the car that was filming him?
Okay that makes some sense, but why did he run right into those gun nuts? Couldn’t he have run to his left or right to avoid them?

I’m not justifying what the vigilantes did. They shouldn’t have been there.
You mean run off onto someone's private property? Isn't that what the nutters were after him for in the first place? They thought he had been on someone's private property.

The heroes correctly suspected he had been there. When he didn't stop it was time for the heroes to act.
Others went into that construction site as well. Why didn't your boys try to corral any of them?

not to mention they had already pulled along side him and asked to talk to him,,,
When did that happen?
at this point if you dont already know that answer there is no reason to continue until you educate yourself on the topic,,,,
Actually, that you don't know McMichael lied about pulling up beside Arbery reveals you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. And your cheesy bluff to avoid answering when that happen confirms it.

When did that happen?
at this point if you dont already know that answer there is no reason to continue until you educate yourself on the topic,,,,
Actually, that you don't know McMichael lied about pulling up beside Arbery reveals you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. And your cheesy bluff to avoid answering when that happen confirms it.
He lied? How do you know?

Surprising it was McMichael that leaked the video. But, I don't think it really matters. The case was picking up steam with or without the video. I think most people already had their opinion. I thought those two men were guilty of manslaughter and after the video I'm certain of it. Likewise, those who thought it was self defense watch the video and see self defense. The video just accelerated public rage, but these two men would have been arrested in time anyway.

Based on what I know IMO it's manslaughter, either voluntary or involuntary. But I'm not trying to win an argument. We'll see where this goes as more facts come out.

Why not? The supporters of the suspects on this message board are self-admitted racist assholes.
show me one person thats admitted to being a racist,,,

Your attitudes and actions paint you as a racist or a racist dumbass, one or the other.
but you said "self-admitted racist"
now youre saying its based on actions,,,
WTF???
Your attitude brands you a racist. Their actions branded the McMichaels as racists.
but you said "self-admitted"

since you cant be honest and tell the truth nothing you say should be believed,,
You questioning the facts constantly is a self-admission that you are a racist. Have a nice day!
if thats how you determine what is and isnt a racist that can only mean youre a racist,,,cause I never said anything about the race of either parties,,,

as for the facts, we only know what we're told and that isnt all the facts,,,but I can go off what I see,,,

and again you said "self-admitted racist" so who on this topic has admitted to being a racist,,
I doubt you will answer that which makes you a liar,,,

Are you a racist or not?

You are a fucking retard, that's why you ask stupid questions.

Because of the conservatives not calling the fake news, even the property owner is now lying that nothing was stolen to avoid death threats. People who did nothing wrong are being lynched. You are a sick joke.
Oh? It's a lie that nothing was stolen? What was stolen then?

When did that happen?
Because his lie doesn't match what the video revealed.

Surprising it was McMichael that leaked the video. But, I don't think it really matters. The case was picking up steam with or without the video. I think most people already had their opinion. I thought those two men were guilty of manslaughter and after the video I'm certain of it. Likewise, those who thought it was self defense watch the video and see self defense. The video just accelerated public rage, but these two men would have been arrested in time anyway.

Based on what I know IMO it's manslaughter, either voluntary or involuntary. But I'm not trying to win an argument. We'll see where this goes as more facts come out.

Why not? The supporters of the suspects on this message board are self-admitted racist assholes.

Your attitudes and actions paint you as a racist or a racist dumbass, one or the other.
WTF???
Your attitude brands you a racist. Their actions branded the McMichaels as racists.

since you cant be honest and tell the truth nothing you say should be believed,,
You questioning the facts constantly is a self-admission that you are a racist. Have a nice day!
if thats how you determine what is and isnt a racist that can only mean youre a racist,,,cause I never said anything about the race of either parties,,,

as for the facts, we only know what we're told and that isnt all the facts,,,but I can go off what I see,,,

and again you said "self-admitted racist" so who on this topic has admitted to being a racist,,

Are you a racist or not?

Because of the conservatives not calling the fake news, even the property owner is now lying that nothing was stolen to avoid death threats. People who did nothing wrong are being lynched. You are a sick joke.
Are you saying the investigation is over? The police report never went over if anything was stolen because it wasn’t investigated that day. It is now. And we see a hammer being tossed by the break in artist.

When did that happen?
You think the truck was parked there all day? Lol

WTF???

Are you a racist or not?
funny thing abourt that is I know everybody is a racist to one extent or another,,,

like in your case you lie about clear evidence to make a white person guilty of lynching a black man which makes you the worst kind of racist,,,

but thanks also for admitting you lied about self-admitting racists,,,

I have not lied about a single thing and you cannot prove I ever did. You cannot make a post without lying about the evidence.
then show me where someone admitted to being a racist,,,
Use of the "N-word" variation has been common throughout these threads
SO you lied and no one admitted to being a racist,,,

thanks for being honest,,,

You know you are one of the most racist bastards on this thread. Will you admit it?
its OK you were finally honest that you lied,,I commend you for it,,,
Let's have some honesty from you. You are a racist bastard. Right? You keep failing to deny it, so it must be true!
Let's have some honesty from you. You are a racist bastard. Right? You keep failing to deny it, so it must be true!

I am not a racist. It is hard to be racist with as diverse a racial background as I have. I would hate every race.

You still refuse to answer. That speaks volumes.
I am not a racist. It is hard to be racist with as diverse a racial background as I have. I would hate every race.

You still refuse to answer. That speaks volumes.
I always knew you were a racist! Chalk one up for my side!

Now.,fuckoff in silence you dumb fucking POS!
I always knew you were a racist! Chalk one up for my side!

Now.,fuckoff in silence you dumb fucking POS!
Looks like you're a six year old.

WTF???

Are you a racist or not?

Are you saying the investigation is over? The police report never went over if anything was stolen because it wasn’t investigated that day. It is now. And we see a hammer being tossed by the break in artist.
Said no such thing. You prove yet again you're delirious. Which is why you still think a stick on the ground is a hammer.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
When did that happen?
Didn't say that either. Seems your delirium is worsening. :ack-1:

WTF???

Are you a racist or not?

Said no such thing. You provevyet again you're delirious. Which is why you still think a stick on the ground is a hammer.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Hey did they interview the construction workers yet? Who owned the tools? Asking for a friend

When did that happen?
Interesting soo why is it hard for the truck to pull up next to him?

When did that happen?
Interesting soo why is hard for the truck to pull up next to him?
No one said it is. You're not grounded in sanity, are ya?

When did that happen?
You just don’t think this? Why?

There is video of him walking to the house, then he sprints up the driveway as not to be seen.

The whole jogging myth has been busted.

The truth does not matter to the Left; what is important is for them to be able to railroad innocent white people into prison, and try and intimidate the rest from defending themselves against black and brown violence and criminal acts. They have no other agenda re this incident. It's important for the Democratic Party and its media to show their pet animals they have the power to protect them when they commit crimes, and demonstrate they will cover for all the hood rats when elected as well, same as Obama and Holder did, and not just protect the Black Panthers or the black racists who start riots for them.

Last edited:
When did that happen?
You just don’t think this? Why?
Again, for the hard of reading, because the video doesn't depict McMichael's claim.

There is video of him walking to the house, then he sprints up the driveway as not to be seen.

The whole jogging myth has been busted.

The truth does not matter to the Left; what is important is for them to be able to railroad innocent white people into prison, and try and intimidate the rest from defending themselves against black and brown violence and criminal acts. They have no other agenda re this incident. It's important for the Democratic Party and its media to show their pet animals they have the power to protect them when they commit crimes, and demonstrate they will cover for all the hood rats when elected as well, same as Obama and Holder did, and not just protect the Black Panthers or the black racists who start riots for them.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back