Ahmaud Arbery shooting video was leaked by one of the suspects: report

Have the construction workers been interviewed yet?
Google is your friend.
Thanks, no they haven’t. I’m sure they might have a different story then the property owner. It’s was the workers tools. Can’t wait for all the evidence to be released hehe
LOLOL

So your defense of these murderers rests upon an imaginary hammer and non-existent evidence.

They are sooo fucked.

You are going to be so fucked when Americans realize that having delusional people who see race everywhere is simply not worth it to have around.

The case has been now repeated ad infinum. Robber tried assaulting a person who was there to detain him, and that's that. Again, someone who defends criminals is not worth having around.
There was no robber. Repeatedly claiming there was a robber will never make it so. Want proof you're lying about him being a robber...? You can't say what he robbed. You can't show him on video robbing anything.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.

He almost certainly took the fishing equipment.

He was a classic street criminal, who you are defending. That's because you are a moron.
"He almost certainly took the fishing equipment."

... of which, you have no proof. All you're doing is making shit up and then casting dispersions based upon your own made up nonsense.

I think after all the neighbors are interviewed and construction workers, in the full five minute video was released, you will look like a racist fool
Your dementia is getting worse. I said nothing about race. And there’s nothing any neighbor can say that can alter the video which shows three neighbors in 2 vehicles sandwiched Arbery onto a deadly conflict with an armed vigilante.

Google is your friend.
Thanks, no they haven’t. I’m sure they might have a different story then the property owner. It’s was the workers tools. Can’t wait for all the evidence to be released hehe
LOLOL

So your defense of these murderers rests upon an imaginary hammer and non-existent evidence.

They are sooo fucked.
The self defense happened after following the perp, the hero was charged then almost had his gun stolen! Thank god good men with guns always win
LOL

By "win," you mean face the death penalty? :lmao:

giphy.gif
Yes AA penalty was death lol no need to rub it in racist lol
LOLOL

You think Arbery is facing a death penalty?? You're even more deranged than I thought. :cuckoo:

:abgg2q.jpg:
He did he dead lol did you see the video? Boy face down in the dirt
And now Travis faces joining him.

giphy.gif

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

You are going to be so fucked when Americans realize that having delusional people who see race everywhere is simply not worth it to have around.

The case has been now repeated ad infinum. Robber tried assaulting a person who was there to detain him, and that's that. Again, someone who defends criminals is not worth having around.
There was no robber. Repeatedly claiming there was a robber will never make it so. Want proof you're lying about him being a robber...? You can't say what he robbed. You can't show him on video robbing anything.

He was a classic street criminal, who you are defending. That's because you are a moron.

... of which, you have no proof. All you're doing is making shit up and then casting dispersions based upon your own made up nonsense.

I think after all the neighbors are interviewed and construction workers, in the full five minute video was released, you will look like a racist fool
Your dementia is getting worse. I said nothing about race. And there’s nothing any neighbor can say that can alter the video which shows three neighbors in 2 vehicles sandwiched Arbery onto a deadly conflict with an armed vigilante.

So now the driver is in on it as well, with his sandwiching technique.

Shouldn't you be making sandwiches? This stuff is beyond your mental capacity.

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

Lol great story hahah. I see two hero’s following a suspect, first hand knowledge, asking him to stop while on the phone with the cops, and the shooting was justified because he grabbed his gun when he didn’t have to, he attacked when he didn’t have to, there was no attempt to subdue him the police officer remained in the back of the truck if they were going to stop him you would think both men would be out of the truck to tackle him.. they didn’t all they said was stop the police are coming stop the police are coming stop the police are coming

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.
The self defense happened after following the perp, the hero was charged then almost had his gun stolen! Thank god good men with guns always win
LOL

giphy.gif
LOLOL

You think Arbery is facing a death penalty?? You're even more deranged than I thought. :cuckoo:

giphy.gif
Why what did he do? What’s the charge? Lol

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

So now the driver is in on it as well, with his sandwiching technique.

Shouldn't you be making sandwiches? This stuff is beyond your mental capacity.
Of course the other driver was involved. Did you not read the police report or did you not understand it?

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

Lol great story hahah. I see two hero’s following a suspect, first hand knowledge, asking him to stop while on the phone with the cops, and the shooting was justified because he grabbed his gun when he didn’t have to, he attacked when he didn’t have to, there was no attempt to subdue him the police officer remained in the back of the truck if they were going to stop him you would think both men would be out of the truck to tackle him.. they didn’t all they said was stop the police are coming stop the police are coming stop the police are coming
LOL

Of what did they have "first hand knowledge?" All they saw was Arbery running. And what cop was in the truck? There were no cops in the truck.

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.
LOL

giphy.gif
LOLOL

giphy.gif
^^^ A Dumbfuck who doesn't know the McMichaels have been charged with first degree murder, which can bring the death penalty in Georgia.

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

LOL

Of what did they have "first hand knowledge?" All they saw was Arbery running. And what cop was in the truck? There were no cops in the truck.

Owner of Home that Arbery Entered Says the Neighborhood Was on “High Alert” Burglary of Neighbor and Reports of Trespassing

they saw him running from the crime scene

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.
LOL

giphy.gif
LOLOL

giphy.gif
^^^ A Dumbfuck who doesn't know the McMichaels have been charged with first degree murder, which can bring the death penalty in Georgia.
First-degree murder requires premeditation, they were on the phone with the cops. They were recording the incident, first-degree murder is out of the question easy.. it can’t be malice because it was self-defense somebody grabbed yoir gun you only have one option. Man slaughter sure.. but why these guys were protecting the neighborhood

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

LOL

Owner of Home that Arbery Entered Says the Neighborhood Was on “High Alert” Burglary of Neighbor and Reports of Trespassing

LOLOL

There was no crime scene, ya moron. Nothing was taken. :eusa_doh:

With every post, you prove over and over how mentally retarded you are.

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.
LOL

giphy.gif
LOLOL

giphy.gif
First-degree murder requires premeditation, they were on the phone with the cops. They were recording the incident, first-degree murder is out of the question easy.. it can’t be malice because it was self-defense somebody grabbed yoir gun you only have one option. Man slaughter sure.. but why these guys were protecting the neighborhood
Travis decided to shoot Arbery when Arbery engaged in self defense against someone threatening him with a gun. That's premeditation.

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

LOL

LOLOL

Serial breaking artist, aren’t you listing to the neighbors?

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.
LOL

giphy.gif
LOLOL

giphy.gif
Travis decided to shoot Arbery when Arbery engaged in self defense against someone threatening him with a gun. That's premeditation.
Having a is premeditation lol some one better tell the police lol haha

let me ask you a question what is the police pulled up at the same time and did exactly what Travis did which was yell stop stop? do you think Aubrey would have rushed the police?

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.
LOL

giphy.gif
LOLOL

giphy.gif

Problem is there were no threats, further he did not have a right to self-defense as suspected felon.

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

LOL

LOLOL

Not a felony.

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.
LOL

giphy.gif
LOLOL

giphy.gif
Having a is premeditation lol some one better tell the police lol haha

let me ask you a question what is the police pulled up at the same time and did exactly what Travis did which was yell stop stop? do you think Aubrey would have rushed the police?
No, I don't think he would have.

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.
LOL

giphy.gif
LOLOL

giphy.gif

Problem is there were no threats, further he did not have a right to self-defense as suspected felon.
You're lying again, shitstain. Even you said Travis was threatening him in order to get him to stop.

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

LOL

LOLOL

Not a felony.
Neighbors had tools stolen and he was seen with his hands down his pants like he had a gun, he’s a felon

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.
LOL

giphy.gif
LOLOL

giphy.gif

You're lying again, shitstain. Even you said Travis was threatening him in order to get him to stop.

That was fucking sarcasm you moron!

Yes, they were threatening him with the fact that he was going to go to jail if he stopped. Same as any criminal getting caught.

Forum List

Back