Ahmaud Arbery shooting video was leaked by one of the suspects: report

Have the construction workers been interviewed yet?
Google is your friend.
Thanks, no they haven’t. I’m sure they might have a different story then the property owner. It’s was the workers tools. Can’t wait for all the evidence to be released hehe
LOLOL

So your defense of these murderers rests upon an imaginary hammer and non-existent evidence.

They are sooo fucked.

You are going to be so fucked when Americans realize that having delusional people who see race everywhere is simply not worth it to have around.

The case has been now repeated ad infinum. Robber tried assaulting a person who was there to detain him, and that's that. Again, someone who defends criminals is not worth having around.
There was no robber. Repeatedly claiming there was a robber will never make it so. Want proof you're lying about him being a robber...? You can't say what he robbed. You can't show him on video robbing anything.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.

He almost certainly took the fishing equipment.

He was a classic street criminal, who you are defending. That's because you are a moron.
"He almost certainly took the fishing equipment."

... of which, you have no proof. All you're doing is making shit up and then casting dispersions based upon your own made up nonsense.

I think after all the neighbors are interviewed and construction workers, in the full five minute video was released, you will look like a racist fool
Your dementia is getting worse. I said nothing about race. And there’s nothing any neighbor can say that can alter the video which shows three neighbors in 2 vehicles sandwiched Arbery onto a deadly conflict with an armed vigilante.
Lol great story hahah. I see two hero’s following a suspect, first hand knowledge, asking him to stop while on the phone with the cops, and the shooting was justified because he grabbed his gun when he didn’t have to, he attacked when he didn’t have to, there was no attempt to subdue him the police officer remained in the back of the truck if they were going to stop him you would think both men would be out of the truck to tackle him.. they didn’t all they said was stop the police are coming stop the police are coming stop the police are coming
LOL

Of what did they have "first hand knowledge?" All they saw was Arbery running. And what cop was in the truck? There were no cops in the truck.

Owner of Home that Arbery Entered Says the Neighborhood Was on “High Alert” Burglary of Neighbor and Reports of Trespassing

they saw him running from the crime scene
LOLOL

There was no crime scene, ya moron. Nothing was taken. :eusa_doh:

With every post, you prove over and over how mentally retarded you are.
Serial breaking artist, aren’t you listing to the neighbors?
Not a felony.
Neighbors had tools stolen and he was seen with his hands down his pants like he had a gun, he’s a felon
None of those neighbors ever saw him steal anything and putting your hand in your pocket is not a felony.
Again have all the interviews been released yet? NO, but what we can gather from what we know and still pictures, a black man that looks like AA kept coming back to a dwelling, and I haven’t heard a word from any one that owned the equipment ( the construction workers) neighborhoods had tools stolen; and the neighborhood was in high alert, and formed a community policing, they had enough! Time
To follow the felon
There was no felony committed.

What lie? Is it against the law to follow a serial breaking artist? Yes or no
What lie?? You falsely claimed Arbery committed s felony in that unfinished house. There's zero so far he committed a felony.

No I said he’s a felon, he is, he brought a gun to school to shoot it up. But thankfully he was averted..

But like I said English his neighbor Perez had tools stolen from his truck he told English if you get an alert please let me know! Their property was connected. Their neighborhood was looking out for each other all they wanted to do was follow the guy that Travis confronted previously that would not stop breaking into peoples cars and houses. And the hero’s were attacked
Imbecile, you claim he stole from the unfinished house. Had he done so, he would have committed a felony. Only there's no proof that he did.

Don't run away from your bullshit-- embrace it.
I said they followed a serial break in artist, and they were attacked . End of story he turned out to be a felon, and the hammer I think will be proven to be one of the Construction workers That left it there.. I don’t understand why you’re defending this guy

Leftists always defend criminals because like attracts like.

It wouldn't be surprising if he stole whatever he could get.
They act like this hammer was just in the midddle of the street following someone suspected of stealing tools lol View attachment 337212View attachment 337213
LOLOL

Tell me again how you're not accusing Arbery of committing a felony in that unfinished house.

:lmao:

Oh, and how did Arbery drop a hammer there when:

a) there was no hammer there
b) he's not seen throwing anything
c) that stick on the ground is there before Arbery was

He committed a burglary even if he didn't take anything. He very much intended to.

They had reasonable suspicion and therefore every right to chase him down.
You have no evidence he intended to. Furthermore, the Supreme Court has ruled lethal force is not justifiable in cases involving stopping someone for stealing property; so even had Arbery stolen something, Travis McMichael still could not use a gun to force Arbery to stop.

And even had Travus not pointed the gun at Arbery, it was still illegal to brandish a firearm intended to get Arbery to stop. I found this, where Georgia was seeking to make such brandishing legal -- meaning it's not legal to do what Travis did...

The shooting was justifiable because Aubrey tried to take the man’s gun he rushed him he attacked him he came across the car at full speed
Nope. Travis McMichael committed a felony in the way he used his gun. Arbery was defending himself from that felony. Georgia law says Travis McMicharl is not allowed to use lethal force to defend himself since he himself committed a felony in trying to illegally detain Arbery.
Where did you see somebody illegally trying to be detained I see a man on the back of a truck on his phone with the cops telling him to stop, lol I see another man in front of the truck saying stop that was attacked almost had his gun stolen, And he defended himself with the hero that he is good men with guns will always win
It was illegal to use his gun to get Arbery to stop.

ATLANTA — Some Georgia lawmakers are working hard to make it legal for people to brandish a gun.
Sen. Tyler Harper, R-Ocilla, introduced the legislation that would make it legal for gun owners to show their firearms during an argument as long as they don’t “aim it offensively” at another person.
The bill passed the Senate Judiciary Committee in a 5-3 party-line vote in a committee meeting that went late into the evening Monday.
Harper said the purpose of the legislation is to “decriminalize” displaying a firearm and allow firearms to be brandished when attempting to deescalate a situation.
Currently in Georgia, gun owners can be charged with felony aggravated assault and face up to 20 years in prison if they draw their firearm during a dispute.
“The crime that you could be charged for displaying your weapon can be treated just the same as if you actually shot someone,” Harper said.
If a person displays or pulls a gun on another person “in a threatening manner,” they could be charged with felony aggravated assault.
How did he use his gun to stop him? The gun was for protection, hey serial robber who previously was witnessed with his hands down his pants like he had a gun? You can’t infringe in my rights because your token got shot
Doesn't matter what his excuse is, it's illegal to brandish his weapon to get Arbery to stop. If McMichael was in fear for his own safety, he should not have gotten out of the truck.
A shotgun can only be brandished, there is no holster for it lol he didn’t get him to stop, Arbery attacked him because he no where to run he heard him on the phone with the cops, no where he would go.

wait stay in your car if your afraid?? Lol WHAT? No how about you don’t attack me
No one made Travis get out of his vehicle. No one made him do so with a shot gun. He can't resort to lethal force to stop someone he's so afraid of, he needs a shotgun; when he simply could have just driven away.
Where do you see Travis issuing any force at all before he was attacked? You keep conflating that getting out of the truck with a shotgun is a crime it is not they were following a criminal, The neighborhood was on high alert for this break in artist was followed and were on the phone with the cops.. sorry he felt threat he’d stop breaking
In to houses.. dismissed
Asked and answered.
Sooo if he didn’t t have a gun he could have been seriously hurt no?
No, racist, he could have stayed in his truck.

Travis McMichaels was justified in killing Arbery?

None of them. Not a single one.
Because they would lose there job, they are being lynched, look at what you’re doing to Candace Owens. She’s getting attacked. Communist racist own the social media, national media. They are lynching the president.. are you not aware of this?

I'm not doing anything to Candace Owens. I've met Candace Owens. I like her. I like her a lot. I think she'll be a strong force for the conservative movement in this country.

But this isn't about Owens. This is about McMichael and how he acted, at best, negligently, leading to the death of Arbery...
Who said this was about Owens? Be honest do you have a learning disability?
And I’m not trying to be disrespectful

You're the one who brought her up, dipshit. Are you a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome? You have focus issues...
You brought up media outlets lol and tried to make a asinine point. But honestly do you have a learning disability yes or no

If I did, I would still be profoundly more intelligent that you, numbnuts.

The reason I brought up media outlets; conservative and liberal alike, is because anyone who has an IQ which exceeds their shoe size understands that Travis McMichael is the one in the wrong here. You can whine about media outlets and "toekns" and sending mothers back to Africa all you want, but the fact of the matter is that your hero (he's a hero to no decent person) is going to go to prison and, unless he cops a plea, he'll probably be going to prison for the rest of his life...
If he goes to prison for self defense every black man in America is going to attack us, stop being a fool, you’ve been indoctrinated by the main stream thought, think for your self, watch the video again, watch the stolen hammer appeared watch the father at no time attempt to subdue apprehend stop arrest, just on the phone with the cops, the. Watch the perp charge Travis as he yells at him to stop! The cops are coming.

Speaking of, you said Arbery's mother should be sent back to Africa? Why do you feel that? Is she even from Africa?

I keep asking you this; and like a pussy, you keep refusing to answer.

Yes I do, America was founded by whites, and anyone that is privileged to stay here wants to bring a Menace to society should be sent back to Africa where she originated from

Wow.

Yep, thanks for confirming that all you see here is race. If the roles were reversed, and Albery killed Mcmichael, you'd be screaming for Arbery's head on a spit.

You're a racist piece of shit, and your racist piece of shit hero is going to prison...

That’s not racist that’s reality,, I’m sure if I was in Africa they would do the same to me

I'm pretty sure people would want to do that regardless of where you go...

If he goes to prison for self defense every black man in America is going to attack us,

And there's the problem: You've made this about race, and it shouldn't be about race. But wanna' be Klan types like you don't care about facts. If McMichael had fired from the moving vehicle and killed him you'd claim that it was because Arbery didn't stop.

People like you can be dismissed easily, simply because you're rooted in your racist beliefs and remain unswayed by logic and facts...
Sorry stick to the facts.. you want this black man to attack white men. I want everyone to be treated equal

I don't want anyone to attack anyone. But I'm smart enough to know that's not the world we live in.

You're the one who's injected race into this. You're a scumbag, and really worthy of only being mocked and scorned.

How's it feel knowing that a white guy is going to go to prison for killing an unarmed black guy?
A innocent man? That’s never good, His mother injected reason to this you people have injected reason to this and I’m responding to it if she doesn’t like this fucking country fucking laws take your ass in your nappy head back to Africa

Google is your friend.
Thanks, no they haven’t. I’m sure they might have a different story then the property owner. It’s was the workers tools. Can’t wait for all the evidence to be released hehe
LOLOL

So your defense of these murderers rests upon an imaginary hammer and non-existent evidence.

They are sooo fucked.

You are going to be so fucked when Americans realize that having delusional people who see race everywhere is simply not worth it to have around.

The case has been now repeated ad infinum. Robber tried assaulting a person who was there to detain him, and that's that. Again, someone who defends criminals is not worth having around.
There was no robber. Repeatedly claiming there was a robber will never make it so. Want proof you're lying about him being a robber...? You can't say what he robbed. You can't show him on video robbing anything.

He was a classic street criminal, who you are defending. That's because you are a moron.

... of which, you have no proof. All you're doing is making shit up and then casting dispersions based upon your own made up nonsense.

I think after all the neighbors are interviewed and construction workers, in the full five minute video was released, you will look like a racist fool
Your dementia is getting worse. I said nothing about race. And there’s nothing any neighbor can say that can alter the video which shows three neighbors in 2 vehicles sandwiched Arbery onto a deadly conflict with an armed vigilante.
Lol great story hahah. I see two hero’s following a suspect, first hand knowledge, asking him to stop while on the phone with the cops, and the shooting was justified because he grabbed his gun when he didn’t have to, he attacked when he didn’t have to, there was no attempt to subdue him the police officer remained in the back of the truck if they were going to stop him you would think both men would be out of the truck to tackle him.. they didn’t all they said was stop the police are coming stop the police are coming stop the police are coming
LOL

Of what did they have "first hand knowledge?" All they saw was Arbery running. And what cop was in the truck? There were no cops in the truck.

Owner of Home that Arbery Entered Says the Neighborhood Was on “High Alert” Burglary of Neighbor and Reports of Trespassing

LOLOL

Not a felony.
Neighbors had tools stolen and he was seen with his hands down his pants like he had a gun, he’s a felon
None of those neighbors ever saw him steal anything and putting your hand in your pocket is not a felony.
Again have all the interviews been released yet? NO, but what we can gather from what we know and still pictures, a black man that looks like AA kept coming back to a dwelling, and I haven’t heard a word from any one that owned the equipment ( the construction workers) neighborhoods had tools stolen; and the neighborhood was in high alert, and formed a community policing, they had enough! Time
To follow the felon

What lie?? You falsely claimed Arbery committed s felony in that unfinished house. There's zero so far he committed a felony.

No I said he’s a felon, he is, he brought a gun to school to shoot it up. But thankfully he was averted..

But like I said English his neighbor Perez had tools stolen from his truck he told English if you get an alert please let me know! Their property was connected. Their neighborhood was looking out for each other all they wanted to do was follow the guy that Travis confronted previously that would not stop breaking into peoples cars and houses. And the hero’s were attacked
Imbecile, you claim he stole from the unfinished house. Had he done so, he would have committed a felony. Only there's no proof that he did.

I said they followed a serial break in artist, and they were attacked . End of story he turned out to be a felon, and the hammer I think will be proven to be one of the Construction workers That left it there.. I don’t understand why you’re defending this guy

They act like this hammer was just in the midddle of the street following someone suspected of stealing tools lol View attachment 337212View attachment 337213
LOLOL

Tell me again how you're not accusing Arbery of committing a felony in that unfinished house.

He committed a burglary even if he didn't take anything. He very much intended to.

You have no evidence he intended to. Furthermore, the Supreme Court has ruled lethal force is not justifiable in cases involving stopping someone for stealing property; so even had Arbery stolen something, Travis McMichael still could not use a gun to force Arbery to stop.

And even had Travus not pointed the gun at Arbery, it was still illegal to brandish a firearm intended to get Arbery to stop. I found this, where Georgia was seeking to make such brandishing legal -- meaning it's not legal to do what Travis did...

The shooting was justifiable because Aubrey tried to take the man’s gun he rushed him he attacked him he came across the car at full speed
Nope. Travis McMichael committed a felony in the way he used his gun. Arbery was defending himself from that felony. Georgia law says Travis McMicharl is not allowed to use lethal force to defend himself since he himself committed a felony in trying to illegally detain Arbery.
Where did you see somebody illegally trying to be detained I see a man on the back of a truck on his phone with the cops telling him to stop, lol I see another man in front of the truck saying stop that was attacked almost had his gun stolen, And he defended himself with the hero that he is good men with guns will always win

ATLANTA — Some Georgia lawmakers are working hard to make it legal for people to brandish a gun.
Sen. Tyler Harper, R-Ocilla, introduced the legislation that would make it legal for gun owners to show their firearms during an argument as long as they don’t “aim it offensively” at another person.
The bill passed the Senate Judiciary Committee in a 5-3 party-line vote in a committee meeting that went late into the evening Monday.
Harper said the purpose of the legislation is to “decriminalize” displaying a firearm and allow firearms to be brandished when attempting to deescalate a situation.
Currently in Georgia, gun owners can be charged with felony aggravated assault and face up to 20 years in prison if they draw their firearm during a dispute.
“The crime that you could be charged for displaying your weapon can be treated just the same as if you actually shot someone,” Harper said.
If a person displays or pulls a gun on another person “in a threatening manner,” they could be charged with felony aggravated assault.
How did he use his gun to stop him? The gun was for protection, hey serial robber who previously was witnessed with his hands down his pants like he had a gun? You can’t infringe in my rights because your token got shot
Doesn't matter what his excuse is, it's illegal to brandish his weapon to get Arbery to stop. If McMichael was in fear for his own safety, he should not have gotten out of the truck.
A shotgun can only be brandished, there is no holster for it lol he didn’t get him to stop, Arbery attacked him because he no where to run he heard him on the phone with the cops, no where he would go.

wait stay in your car if your afraid?? Lol WHAT? No how about you don’t attack me
No one made Travis get out of his vehicle. No one made him do so with a shot gun. He can't resort to lethal force to stop someone he's so afraid of, he needs a shotgun; when he simply could have just driven away.
Where do you see Travis issuing any force at all before he was attacked? You keep conflating that getting out of the truck with a shotgun is a crime it is not they were following a criminal, The neighborhood was on high alert for this break in artist was followed and were on the phone with the cops.. sorry he felt threat he’d stop breaking
In to houses.. dismissed
Asked and answered.
So now we have to shelter? Lol just let criminals run free? Haha

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

LOL

LOLOL

Not a felony.
To follow the felon

LOLOL

In to houses.. dismissed
Asked and answered.

Probably not, no.

His fat ass, and his fat tub piece of shit father, easily could've subdued Arbery, who looks like he weighs in at about a buck sixty...
The father was on the phone with the cops, in the truck bed.. again he ran from a distance to attack life African killer hornet! Now be honest no gun he Technically could’ve got hurt

So, Daddy couldn't put the phone down?

Travis McMichael acted improperly. His escalation of force was about as negligent as one can get.

He's going to prison.

And I hope he dies there...

If he goes to prison for self defense every black man in America is going to attack us,

And there's the problem: You've made this about race, and it shouldn't be about race. But wanna' be Klan types like you don't care about facts. If McMichael had fired from the moving vehicle and killed him you'd claim that it was because Arbery didn't stop.

People like you can be dismissed easily, simply because you're rooted in your racist beoliefs and remain unswayed by logic and facts...
Sorry stick to the facts.. you want this black man to attack white men. I want everyone to be treated equal
No you don't. You want his mother sent to a country where she may not even be from. How come your parents weren't shipped off to some other country when you were convicted of a felony?

One day, some black guy's gonna' kick the snot outta' you, and you're going to come here to USMB whining about it.

And I'm gonna' laugh my ass off...

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

LOL

LOLOL

Not a felony.
To follow the felon

LOLOL

In to houses.. dismissed
Asked and answered.
LOL

There was no criminal. For there to be a criminal, you have to show a crime was committed -- and you can't. :mm:

People like you can be dismissed easily, simply because you're rooted in your racist beliefs and remain unswayed by logic and facts...

I don't want anyone to attack anyone. But I'm smart enough to know that's not the world we live in.

You're the one who's injected race into this. You're a scumbag, and really worthy of only being mocked and scorned.

How's it feel knowing that a white guy is going to go to prison for killing an unarmed black guy?
A innocent man? That’s never good, His mother injected reason to this you people have injected reason to this and I’m responding to it if she doesn’t like this fucking country fucking laws take your ass in your nappy head back to Africa
You still haven't presented any evidence she's from Africa. Exactly how deep does your racism run?

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

LOL

LOLOL

Not a felony.
To follow the felon

LOLOL

It is legal to detain burglary suspects.
Not if they didn't commit a felony.

A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.

PROBABLE GROUNDS OF SUSPICION.

They had more than probable cause of suspicion. This was going on in the neighborhood repeatedly. Same person seen multiple times. Things gone missing.

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

LOL

LOLOL

Not a felony.
To follow the felon

LOLOL

In to houses.. dismissed
Asked and answered.

Probably not, no.

His fat ass, and his fat tub piece of shit father, easily could've subdued Arbery, who looks like he weighs in at about a buck sixty...
The father was on the phone with the cops, in the truck bed.. again he ran from a distance to attack life African killer hornet! Now be honest no gun he Technically could’ve got hurt

Travis McMichael acted improperly. His escalation of force was about as negligent as one can get.

He's going to prison.

Show force

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

LOL

LOLOL

Not a felony.
To follow the felon

LOLOL

It is legal to detain burglary suspects.
Not if they didn't commit a felony.

A private person may arrest an offender if the offense is committed in his presence or within his immediate knowledge. If the offense is a felony and the offender is escaping or attempting to escape, a private person may arrest him upon reasonable and probable grounds of suspicion.

PROBABLE GROUNDS OF SUSPICION.

They had more than probable cause of suspicion. This was going on in the neighborhood repeatedly. Same person seen multiple times. Things gone missing.
That's only part of the law. Tbe rest of the law states a felony had to be committed. You can't cherry pick parts of the law you find convenient and then ignore the parts you find pesky.

People like you can be dismissed easily, simply because you're rooted in your racist beoliefs and remain unswayed by logic and facts...
No you don't. You want his mother sent to a country where she may not even be from. How come your parents weren't shipped off to some other country when you were convicted of a felony?
Im a native of settlers

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

LOL

LOLOL

Not a felony.
To follow the felon

LOLOL

In to houses.. dismissed
Asked and answered.
LOL

There was no criminal. For there to be a criminal, you have to show a crime was committed -- and you can't. :mm:
He ran from a house he was seen multiple times breaking into

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

LOL

LOLOL

Not a felony.
To follow the felon

LOLOL

In to houses.. dismissed
Asked and answered.

Probably not, no.

He's going to prison.

Show force
Standing there in Arbery's path while illegally brandishing a firearm.

You still haven't presented any evidence she's from Africa. Exactly how deep does your racism run?
Well how did she get here lol Black people are not native to this country,, but let’s stay on topic,, She inserted reason to this she continues to respect and I’m just responding

Im a native of settlers
So? And you still haven't shown his mother is from Africa. All you showed is that you're an unabashed piece of shit racist.

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

LOL

LOLOL

Not a felony.
To follow the felon

LOLOL

In to houses.. dismissed
Asked and answered.

Probably not, no.

He's going to prison.

Show force
Path? How come he didn’t attack the car then? Lol

Well how did she get here lol Black people are not native to this country,, but let’s stay on topic,, She inserted reason to this she continues to respect and I’m just responding
Many black people come from continents other than Africa. Still waiting for your proof she's from Africa.....

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

LOL

LOLOL

Not a felony.
To follow the felon

LOLOL

In to houses.. dismissed
Asked and answered.

Probably not, no.

He's going to prison.

Show force
Path? How come he didn’t attack the car then? Lol
The car wasn't initially in his path. Travis brandishing a firearm was.

Forum List

Back