Ahmaud Arbery shooting video was leaked by one of the suspects: report

Have the construction workers been interviewed yet?
Google is your friend.
Thanks, no they haven’t. I’m sure they might have a different story then the property owner. It’s was the workers tools. Can’t wait for all the evidence to be released hehe
LOLOL

So your defense of these murderers rests upon an imaginary hammer and non-existent evidence.

They are sooo fucked.

You are going to be so fucked when Americans realize that having delusional people who see race everywhere is simply not worth it to have around.

The case has been now repeated ad infinum. Robber tried assaulting a person who was there to detain him, and that's that. Again, someone who defends criminals is not worth having around.
There was no robber. Repeatedly claiming there was a robber will never make it so. Want proof you're lying about him being a robber...? You can't say what he robbed. You can't show him on video robbing anything.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie.

He almost certainly took the fishing equipment.

He was a classic street criminal, who you are defending. That's because you are a moron.
"He almost certainly took the fishing equipment."

... of which, you have no proof. All you're doing is making shit up and then casting dispersions based upon your own made up nonsense.

I think after all the neighbors are interviewed and construction workers, in the full five minute video was released, you will look like a racist fool
Your dementia is getting worse. I said nothing about race. And there’s nothing any neighbor can say that can alter the video which shows three neighbors in 2 vehicles sandwiched Arbery onto a deadly conflict with an armed vigilante.
Lol great story hahah. I see two hero’s following a suspect, first hand knowledge, asking him to stop while on the phone with the cops, and the shooting was justified because he grabbed his gun when he didn’t have to, he attacked when he didn’t have to, there was no attempt to subdue him the police officer remained in the back of the truck if they were going to stop him you would think both men would be out of the truck to tackle him.. they didn’t all they said was stop the police are coming stop the police are coming stop the police are coming
LOL

Of what did they have "first hand knowledge?" All they saw was Arbery running. And what cop was in the truck? There were no cops in the truck.

Owner of Home that Arbery Entered Says the Neighborhood Was on “High Alert” Burglary of Neighbor and Reports of Trespassing

they saw him running from the crime scene
LOLOL

There was no crime scene, ya moron. Nothing was taken. :eusa_doh:

With every post, you prove over and over how mentally retarded you are.
Serial breaking artist, aren’t you listing to the neighbors?
Not a felony.
Neighbors had tools stolen and he was seen with his hands down his pants like he had a gun, he’s a felon
None of those neighbors ever saw him steal anything and putting your hand in your pocket is not a felony.
Again have all the interviews been released yet? NO, but what we can gather from what we know and still pictures, a black man that looks like AA kept coming back to a dwelling, and I haven’t heard a word from any one that owned the equipment ( the construction workers) neighborhoods had tools stolen; and the neighborhood was in high alert, and formed a community policing, they had enough! Time
To follow the felon
There was no felony committed.

What lie? Is it against the law to follow a serial breaking artist? Yes or no
What lie?? You falsely claimed Arbery committed s felony in that unfinished house. There's zero so far he committed a felony.

No I said he’s a felon, he is, he brought a gun to school to shoot it up. But thankfully he was averted..

But like I said English his neighbor Perez had tools stolen from his truck he told English if you get an alert please let me know! Their property was connected. Their neighborhood was looking out for each other all they wanted to do was follow the guy that Travis confronted previously that would not stop breaking into peoples cars and houses. And the hero’s were attacked
Imbecile, you claim he stole from the unfinished house. Had he done so, he would have committed a felony. Only there's no proof that he did.

Don't run away from your bullshit-- embrace it.
I said they followed a serial break in artist, and they were attacked . End of story he turned out to be a felon, and the hammer I think will be proven to be one of the Construction workers That left it there.. I don’t understand why you’re defending this guy

Leftists always defend criminals because like attracts like.

It wouldn't be surprising if he stole whatever he could get.
They act like this hammer was just in the midddle of the street following someone suspected of stealing tools lol View attachment 337212View attachment 337213
LOLOL

Tell me again how you're not accusing Arbery of committing a felony in that unfinished house.

:lmao:

Oh, and how did Arbery drop a hammer there when:

a) there was no hammer there
b) he's not seen throwing anything
c) that stick on the ground is there before Arbery was

He committed a burglary even if he didn't take anything. He very much intended to.

They had reasonable suspicion and therefore every right to chase him down.
You have no evidence he intended to. Furthermore, the Supreme Court has ruled lethal force is not justifiable in cases involving stopping someone for stealing property; so even had Arbery stolen something, Travis McMichael still could not use a gun to force Arbery to stop.

And even had Travus not pointed the gun at Arbery, it was still illegal to brandish a firearm intended to get Arbery to stop. I found this, where Georgia was seeking to make such brandishing legal -- meaning it's not legal to do what Travis did...

The shooting was justifiable because Aubrey tried to take the man’s gun he rushed him he attacked him he came across the car at full speed
Nope. Travis McMichael committed a felony in the way he used his gun. Arbery was defending himself from that felony. Georgia law says Travis McMicharl is not allowed to use lethal force to defend himself since he himself committed a felony in trying to illegally detain Arbery.
Where did you see somebody illegally trying to be detained I see a man on the back of a truck on his phone with the cops telling him to stop, lol I see another man in front of the truck saying stop that was attacked almost had his gun stolen, And he defended himself with the hero that he is good men with guns will always win
It was illegal to use his gun to get Arbery to stop.

ATLANTA — Some Georgia lawmakers are working hard to make it legal for people to brandish a gun.
Sen. Tyler Harper, R-Ocilla, introduced the legislation that would make it legal for gun owners to show their firearms during an argument as long as they don’t “aim it offensively” at another person.
The bill passed the Senate Judiciary Committee in a 5-3 party-line vote in a committee meeting that went late into the evening Monday.
Harper said the purpose of the legislation is to “decriminalize” displaying a firearm and allow firearms to be brandished when attempting to deescalate a situation.
Currently in Georgia, gun owners can be charged with felony aggravated assault and face up to 20 years in prison if they draw their firearm during a dispute.
“The crime that you could be charged for displaying your weapon can be treated just the same as if you actually shot someone,” Harper said.
If a person displays or pulls a gun on another person “in a threatening manner,” they could be charged with felony aggravated assault.
How did he use his gun to stop him? The gun was for protection, hey serial robber who previously was witnessed with his hands down his pants like he had a gun? You can’t infringe in my rights because your token got shot
Doesn't matter what his excuse is, it's illegal to brandish his weapon to get Arbery to stop. If McMichael was in fear for his own safety, he should not have gotten out of the truck.
A shotgun can only be brandished, there is no holster for it lol he didn’t get him to stop, Arbery attacked him because he no where to run he heard him on the phone with the cops, no where he would go.

wait stay in your car if your afraid?? Lol WHAT? No how about you don’t attack me
No one made Travis get out of his vehicle. No one made him do so with a shot gun. He can't resort to lethal force to stop someone he's so afraid of, he needs a shotgun; when he simply could have just driven away.
Where do you see Travis issuing any force at all before he was attacked? You keep conflating that getting out of the truck with a shotgun is a crime it is not they were following a criminal, The neighborhood was on high alert for this break in artist was followed and were on the phone with the cops.. sorry he felt threat he’d stop breaking
In to houses.. dismissed
Asked and answered.
Sooo if he didn’t t have a gun he could have been seriously hurt no?

Probably not, no.

His fat ass, and his fat tub piece of shit father, easily could've subdued Arbery, who looks like he weighs in at about a buck sixty...
The father was on the phone with the cops, in the truck bed.. again he ran from a distance to attack life African killer hornet! Now be honest no gun he Technically could’ve got hurt

So, Daddy couldn't put the phone down?

Travis McMichael acted improperly. His escalation of force was about as negligent as one can get.

He's going to prison.

And I hope he dies there...
Show force

What?
You said Travis escalated force.. Show me force from Travis

I've explained the concept of escalation of force three times.

Travis telling him to stop is an example of the second level of force; giving verbal commands. Getting out of the truck with a shotgun would be the fifth level of force; an intent and willingness to use deadly force.

He skipped the third and fourth levels, and that was a monumental fuck up on his part...
Where did you come up with these levels Georgia court of law or in your brain?

No, I learned those when I received my deadly force training, dipshit, which is something you clearly know nothing about...
Oh so standing there was deadly lol go get some help

You're a fucking idiot.

You should consider stepping into traffic. Any resulting head injury could only make you smarter...
Explain your self then

If he goes to prison for self defense every black man in America is going to attack us,

And there's the problem: You've made this about race, and it shouldn't be about race. But wanna' be Klan types like you don't care about facts. If McMichael had fired from the moving vehicle and killed him you'd claim that it was because Arbery didn't stop.

People like you can be dismissed easily, simply because you're rooted in your racist beliefs and remain unswayed by logic and facts...
Sorry stick to the facts.. you want this black man to attack white men. I want everyone to be treated equal

I don't want anyone to attack anyone. But I'm smart enough to know that's not the world we live in.

You're the one who's injected race into this. You're a scumbag, and really worthy of only being mocked and scorned.

How's it feel knowing that a white guy is going to go to prison for killing an unarmed black guy?
A innocent man? That’s never good, His mother injected reason to this you people have injected reason to this and I’m responding to it if she doesn’t like this fucking country fucking laws take your ass in your nappy head back to Africa
You still haven't presented any evidence she's from Africa. Exactly how deep does your racism run?
Well how did she get here lol Black people are not native to this country,, but let’s stay on topic,, She inserted reason to this she continues to respect and I’m just responding

Got news for ya', dipshit, neither are white people.

Long before this country was settled there wasn't a white person to be found.

We all come from somewhere.

But I know what you're saying. You're saying that it was whites who founded America, and you would be correct.

You're just pissy because you can't own black people like they did...
Actually the oldest living fossil found in America are from Vikings

My God, you're fucking stupid. That's not even close to being correct...
Umm ok

Again no attempt to detain.

And therein lies the problem!

They fucked up (royally) when they made no attempt to detain him.

You need to get that through your pointed little head...
So they should have tried to detain him? Lol ohh ok lol wtf

Yes, that's exactly what they should've done.

Your "white hero" racists are going to prison...

In the video it is veryt clear that Arbery is the one assaulting. They aren't going anywhere.

I don't normally watch news on television, but I'm visiting friends and they have tv, so I am this morning.

I just watched a segment on Fox News regarding this case, and they had an attorney on who is actually friends with the defense attorneys in this case.

If a fraction of what he had to say was accurate, these guys are fucked six ways to Sunday...

Google is your friend.
Thanks, no they haven’t. I’m sure they might have a different story then the property owner. It’s was the workers tools. Can’t wait for all the evidence to be released hehe
LOLOL

So your defense of these murderers rests upon an imaginary hammer and non-existent evidence.

They are sooo fucked.

You are going to be so fucked when Americans realize that having delusional people who see race everywhere is simply not worth it to have around.

The case has been now repeated ad infinum. Robber tried assaulting a person who was there to detain him, and that's that. Again, someone who defends criminals is not worth having around.
There was no robber. Repeatedly claiming there was a robber will never make it so. Want proof you're lying about him being a robber...? You can't say what he robbed. You can't show him on video robbing anything.

He was a classic street criminal, who you are defending. That's because you are a moron.

... of which, you have no proof. All you're doing is making shit up and then casting dispersions based upon your own made up nonsense.

I think after all the neighbors are interviewed and construction workers, in the full five minute video was released, you will look like a racist fool
Your dementia is getting worse. I said nothing about race. And there’s nothing any neighbor can say that can alter the video which shows three neighbors in 2 vehicles sandwiched Arbery onto a deadly conflict with an armed vigilante.
Lol great story hahah. I see two hero’s following a suspect, first hand knowledge, asking him to stop while on the phone with the cops, and the shooting was justified because he grabbed his gun when he didn’t have to, he attacked when he didn’t have to, there was no attempt to subdue him the police officer remained in the back of the truck if they were going to stop him you would think both men would be out of the truck to tackle him.. they didn’t all they said was stop the police are coming stop the police are coming stop the police are coming
LOL

Of what did they have "first hand knowledge?" All they saw was Arbery running. And what cop was in the truck? There were no cops in the truck.

Owner of Home that Arbery Entered Says the Neighborhood Was on “High Alert” Burglary of Neighbor and Reports of Trespassing

LOLOL

Not a felony.
Neighbors had tools stolen and he was seen with his hands down his pants like he had a gun, he’s a felon
None of those neighbors ever saw him steal anything and putting your hand in your pocket is not a felony.
Again have all the interviews been released yet? NO, but what we can gather from what we know and still pictures, a black man that looks like AA kept coming back to a dwelling, and I haven’t heard a word from any one that owned the equipment ( the construction workers) neighborhoods had tools stolen; and the neighborhood was in high alert, and formed a community policing, they had enough! Time
To follow the felon

What lie?? You falsely claimed Arbery committed s felony in that unfinished house. There's zero so far he committed a felony.

No I said he’s a felon, he is, he brought a gun to school to shoot it up. But thankfully he was averted..

But like I said English his neighbor Perez had tools stolen from his truck he told English if you get an alert please let me know! Their property was connected. Their neighborhood was looking out for each other all they wanted to do was follow the guy that Travis confronted previously that would not stop breaking into peoples cars and houses. And the hero’s were attacked
Imbecile, you claim he stole from the unfinished house. Had he done so, he would have committed a felony. Only there's no proof that he did.

I said they followed a serial break in artist, and they were attacked . End of story he turned out to be a felon, and the hammer I think will be proven to be one of the Construction workers That left it there.. I don’t understand why you’re defending this guy

They act like this hammer was just in the midddle of the street following someone suspected of stealing tools lol View attachment 337212View attachment 337213
LOLOL

Tell me again how you're not accusing Arbery of committing a felony in that unfinished house.

He committed a burglary even if he didn't take anything. He very much intended to.

You have no evidence he intended to. Furthermore, the Supreme Court has ruled lethal force is not justifiable in cases involving stopping someone for stealing property; so even had Arbery stolen something, Travis McMichael still could not use a gun to force Arbery to stop.

And even had Travus not pointed the gun at Arbery, it was still illegal to brandish a firearm intended to get Arbery to stop. I found this, where Georgia was seeking to make such brandishing legal -- meaning it's not legal to do what Travis did...

The shooting was justifiable because Aubrey tried to take the man’s gun he rushed him he attacked him he came across the car at full speed
Nope. Travis McMichael committed a felony in the way he used his gun. Arbery was defending himself from that felony. Georgia law says Travis McMicharl is not allowed to use lethal force to defend himself since he himself committed a felony in trying to illegally detain Arbery.
Where did you see somebody illegally trying to be detained I see a man on the back of a truck on his phone with the cops telling him to stop, lol I see another man in front of the truck saying stop that was attacked almost had his gun stolen, And he defended himself with the hero that he is good men with guns will always win

ATLANTA — Some Georgia lawmakers are working hard to make it legal for people to brandish a gun.
Sen. Tyler Harper, R-Ocilla, introduced the legislation that would make it legal for gun owners to show their firearms during an argument as long as they don’t “aim it offensively” at another person.
The bill passed the Senate Judiciary Committee in a 5-3 party-line vote in a committee meeting that went late into the evening Monday.
Harper said the purpose of the legislation is to “decriminalize” displaying a firearm and allow firearms to be brandished when attempting to deescalate a situation.
Currently in Georgia, gun owners can be charged with felony aggravated assault and face up to 20 years in prison if they draw their firearm during a dispute.
“The crime that you could be charged for displaying your weapon can be treated just the same as if you actually shot someone,” Harper said.
If a person displays or pulls a gun on another person “in a threatening manner,” they could be charged with felony aggravated assault.
How did he use his gun to stop him? The gun was for protection, hey serial robber who previously was witnessed with his hands down his pants like he had a gun? You can’t infringe in my rights because your token got shot
Doesn't matter what his excuse is, it's illegal to brandish his weapon to get Arbery to stop. If McMichael was in fear for his own safety, he should not have gotten out of the truck.
A shotgun can only be brandished, there is no holster for it lol he didn’t get him to stop, Arbery attacked him because he no where to run he heard him on the phone with the cops, no where he would go.

wait stay in your car if your afraid?? Lol WHAT? No how about you don’t attack me
No one made Travis get out of his vehicle. No one made him do so with a shot gun. He can't resort to lethal force to stop someone he's so afraid of, he needs a shotgun; when he simply could have just driven away.
Where do you see Travis issuing any force at all before he was attacked? You keep conflating that getting out of the truck with a shotgun is a crime it is not they were following a criminal, The neighborhood was on high alert for this break in artist was followed and were on the phone with the cops.. sorry he felt threat he’d stop breaking
In to houses.. dismissed
Asked and answered.
No, racist, he could have stayed in his truck.
So now we have to shelter? Lol just let criminals run free? Haha
LOL

There was no criminal. For there to be a criminal, you have to show a crime was committed -- and you can't. :mm:
He ran from a house he was seen multiple times breaking into
Still not a crime.
Did AA own the property? Did he have permission?
Nope, still not a crime.

False. They did attempt to detain him. There was no right for Arbery to grab that shotgun - where it went wrong.

They absolutely did not attempt to detain him.

What do you think they did to make such an attempt?

They first attempted to stop him.

Then the plan was to may be arrest him. Unfortunately he was every bit as guilty as they suspected, hence trying to murder them.
Self defense laws show Arbery was legally allowed to defend himself against someone threatening him with a gun.
If a gun is a threat you might want to move now lol
A gun is a threat when someone pulls it out to make someone do something against their will.

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

LOL

LOLOL

Not a felony.
To follow the felon

LOLOL

In to houses.. dismissed
Asked and answered.
LOL

There was no criminal. For there to be a criminal, you have to show a crime was committed -- and you can't. :mm:
Still not a crime.
Nope, still not a crime.
Did the construction workers say anything was stolen? Or just the property owner who had no tools there? Did we hear from them yet? Hehe

False. They did attempt to detain him. There was no right for Arbery to grab that shotgun - where it went wrong.

Then the plan was to may be arrest him. Unfortunately he was every bit as guilty as they suspected, hence trying to murder them.
Self defense laws show Arbery was legally allowed to defend himself against someone threatening him with a gun.
A gun is a threat when someone pulls it out to make someone do something against their will.

Like when a cop arrests you?

Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

LOL

LOLOL

Not a felony.
To follow the felon

LOLOL

In to houses.. dismissed
Asked and answered.
LOL

Still not a crime.
Nope, still not a crime.
Did the construction workers say anything was stolen? Or just the property owner who had no tools there? Did we hear from them yet? Hehe
Why are you asking me? Google them.

Like when a cop arrests you?
Google is your friend.
LOLOL

They are sooo fucked.

LOL

LOLOL

Not a felony.
To follow the felon

LOLOL

In to houses.. dismissed
Asked and answered.
LOL

Still not a crime.
Nope, still not a crime.
Why are you asking me? Google them.
I did, they haven’t been interviewed yet or if they have it has been released to the public hehe I wonder if they are missing a hammer lol

I don't normally watch news on television, but I'm visiting friends and they have tv, so I am this morning.

I just watched a segment on Fox News regarding this case, and they had an attorney on who is actually friends with the defense attorneys in this case.

If a fraction of what he had to say was accurate, these guys are fucked six ways to Sunday...
Fox News is cnn on the weekends lol fake news

Well don’t break the law and guys with guns won’t follow you until the cops come,, they can protect them selves .. why not

Well don’t break the law and guys with guns won’t follow you until the cops come,, they can protect them selves .. why not
What a pity you can't actually demonstrate a law was broken without lying.

If truth and reality were on your, you wouldn't have to lie.

Fox News is cnn on the weekends lol fake news

It doesn't negate what the guest says.

Where do you get your news?

I have to remark how the main stream media has turned this into another textbook case of race baiting and pandering. Arbery wan't a saint and had a criminal record. Although I've hear rumors, I cant find out SPECIFICALLY what he did (apparently even his brother had a rap sheet). Can't find it on the 'net'. funny how that works. Anyway, He's acting speciously in a area miles from his home that has a burglary problem, Arbery walks into a house, then runs out...is that "jogging"? So no big deal. I am given all all the details and minutiae about the the legal and bureaucratic transgressions of two white men. BUT NOTHING ON ARBERY. All good and fine, this is like the chicken or the egg paradox...well until Artery deliberately chose to attack, run around and physically assault then he begame the aggressor. Why is this never mentioned?

What a pity you can't actually demonstrate a law was broken without lying.

If truth and reality were on your, you wouldn't have to lie.
I’m not stopping you from believing that you think it’s OK to continue to go on to a property that doesn’t belong to you these heroes took it upon themselves to make sure the cops get the information from the gentleman that was running from our house he didn’t belong in it was suspicious so they brought their guns they want to protect themselves with tools in the boy attacked them I’m not stopping you from believing that you think it’s OK to continue to go onto a property that doesn’t belong to you these heroes took it upon themselves to make sure the cops get the information from the gentleman that was running from my house he didn’t belong in it was suspicious so they brought their guns they want to protect themselves were tools in the boy attacked him

I have to remark how the main stream media has turned this into another textbook case of race baiting and pandering. Arbery wan't a saint and had a criminal record. Although I've hear rumors, I cant find out SPECIFICALLY what he did (apparently even his brother had a rap sheet). Can't find it on the 'net'. funny how that works. Anyway, He's acting speciously in a area miles from his home that has a burglary problem, Arbery walks into a house, then runs out...is that "jogging"? So no big deal. I am given all all the details and minutiae about the the legal and bureaucratic transgressions of two white men. BUT NOTHING ON ARBERY. All good and fine, this is like the chicken or the egg paradox...well until Artery deliberately chose to attack, run around and physically assault then he begame the aggressor. Why is this never mentioned?
you might want to post this on one of the many other threads on it,,,we dont need another one

I have to disagree. The killers had no justification to attempt to hold or arrest Arbery. They initiated the contact, they pointed guns at him in spite of the fact he was not a threat. That's aggravated assault right there.

Arbey may have been a scumbag up to no good, but the people who shot him injected themselves into an unlawful investigation and illegal arrest.

That said, the media certainly will maliciously use it to advance the agenda and publish agitprop about rampant racism in white American society without addressing all of the racism in the rest of society.

Last edited:
you might want to post this on one of the many other threads on it,,,we dont need another one
I might have if they showed up on my list of threads. Thanks for the rely, though.

Forum List

Back