Ahmaud Arbery shooting video was leaked by one of the suspects: report

I have to remark how the main stream media has turned this into another textbook case of race baiting and pandering. Arbery wan't a saint and had a criminal record. Although I've hear rumors, I cant find out SPECIFICALLY what he did (apparently even his brother had a rap sheet). Can't find it on the 'net'. funny how that works. Anyway, He's acting speciously in a area miles from his home that has a burglary problem, Arbery walks into a house, then runs out...is that "jogging"? So no big deal. I am given all all the details and minutiae about the the legal and bureaucratic transgressions of two white men. BUT NOTHING ON ARBERY. All good and fine, this is like the chicken or the egg paradox...well until Artery deliberately chose to attack, run around and physically assault then he begame the aggressor. Why is this never mentioned?
you might want to post this on one of the many other threads on it,,,we dont need another one
I might have if they showed up on my list of threads. Thanks for the rely, though.
try the search function,,,

I have to remark how the main stream media has turned this into another textbook case of race baiting and pandering. Arbery wan't a saint and had a criminal record. Although I've hear rumors, I cant find out SPECIFICALLY what he did (apparently even his brother had a rap sheet). Can't find it on the 'net'. funny how that works. Anyway, He's acting speciously in a area miles from his home that has a burglary problem, Arbery walks into a house, then runs out...is that "jogging"? So no big deal. I am given all all the details and minutiae about the the legal and bureaucratic transgressions of two white men. BUT NOTHING ON ARBERY. All good and fine, this is like the chicken or the egg paradox...well until Artery deliberately chose to attack, run around and physically assault then he begame the aggressor. Why is this never mentioned?
Fantastic post, Mary. Thank you.

I don't normally watch news on television, but I'm visiting friends and they have tv, so I am this morning.

I just watched a segment on Fox News regarding this case, and they had an attorney on who is actually friends with the defense attorneys in this case.

If a fraction of what he had to say was accurate, these guys are fucked six ways to Sunday...
Fox News is cnn on the weekends lol fake news

It doesn't negate what the guest says.

Where do you get your news?
Link to what he said can you share what he said

He deserved to die. No two ways about it. Blacks should not be able to "jog" through alleged high crime areas without consequences.

He deserved to die. No two ways about it. Blacks should not be able to "jog" through alleged high crime areas without consequences.
theres been no proof he was out jogging,,,

I don't normally watch news on television, but I'm visiting friends and they have tv, so I am this morning.

I just watched a segment on Fox News regarding this case, and they had an attorney on who is actually friends with the defense attorneys in this case.

If a fraction of what he had to say was accurate, these guys are fucked six ways to Sunday...

I'd have to find it. I saw it on television.

That said, I know, all too well, that you'll dismiss anything I post. And, in all honesty, I don't really care about convincing you of anything. You've proven, time and time again, that you're too fucking stupid to apprach this discussion intelligently and with reason.

I'm comfortable saying that, when this case has finally been adjudicated (I'll wait while you look that up)... that your "heroes" will be in prison, found guilty of murder. When that happens, you can come back here and admit how absolutely wrong you've been...

Ahmaud Arbery’s name is spelled incorrectly in the thread title – which says a lot about the OP.

Otherwise, this has nothing to do with ‘race baiting’ or ‘the media.’

This is yet another example of blacks being subject to a presumption of guilt.

Neither Arbery's actions nor his location while jogging justified his being challenged by armed private citizens.

Gregory McMichael and Travis McMichael have been charged with murder, and appropriately so.

Aside from the jogging motions he made as he was jogging.

That said, I know, all too well, that you'll dismiss anything I post. And, in all honesty, I don't really care about convincing you of anything. You've proven, time and time again, that you're too fucking stupid to apprach this discussion intelligently and with reason.

I'm comfortable saying that, when this case has finally been adjudicated (I'll wait while you look that up)... that your "heroes" will be in prison, found guilty of murder. When that happens, you can come back here and admit how absolutely wrong you've been...
If these guys go to jail for murder every white man in America is going to be fucking attacked there will be no reason to have a gun a knife or any protection we are going to get attacked every time we walk around every time we look at them every time that they think we think that you think you’re doing.. they’ll be a travesty to justice Travis was attacked Travis stood there following a serial breaking artist why his father was on the phone with the cops.. you are a racist bastard you hate southern white men.. they probably scare you because I have shotguns and they’re willing to use it or you don’t like that type of attitude or two fucking bad.. that is a right as citizens of America We have the right to defend ourselves.

Aside from the jogging motions he made as he was jogging.
100 feet isnt jogging,,,has anyone came forward that saw him jogging before the final event???

The main stream media, they do this. They use whites as their whipping boy. They NEED a agenda
and whites are their convenient enemy like don Quixote tilting at windmills I've seen instances of blacks committing hate crimes, media ignores that or plays that down and instead says that they where mentally ill or victims of societal pressures...

The main stream media, they do this. They use whites as their whipping boy. They NEED a agenda
and whites are their convenient enemy like don Quixote tilting at windmills I've seen instances of blacks committing hate crimes, media ignores that or plays that down and instead says that they where mentally ill or victims of societal pressures...

God forbid we should criticise armed vigilantes who murder innocent people.

God forbid we should criticise armed vigilantes who murder innocent people.
when did that happen???

I have to disagree. The killers had no justification to attempt to hold or arrest Arbery. They initiated the contact, they pointed guns at him in spite of the fact he was not a threat. That's aggravated assault right there.

Arbey may have been a scumbag up to no good, but the people who shot him injected themselves into an unlawful investigation and illegal arrest.

That said, the media certainly will maliciously use it to advance the agenda and publish agitprop about rampant racism in white American society without addressing all of the racism in the rest of society.

They never attempted to arrest and they never attempted to hold Aubrey.

Again no attempt to detain.

And therein lies the problem!

They fucked up (royally) when they made no attempt to detain him.

You need to get that through your pointed little head...

False. They did attempt to detain him. There was no right for Arbery to grab that shotgun - where it went wrong.

They absolutely did not attempt to detain him.

What do you think they did to make such an attempt?

They first attempted to stop him.

Then the plan was to may be arrest him. Unfortunately he was every bit as guilty as they suspected, hence trying to murder them.
Self defense laws show Arbery was legally allowed to defend himself against someone threatening him with a gun.
If a gun is a threat you might want to move now lol
A gun is a threat when someone pulls it out to make someone do something against their will.
Well don’t break the law and guys with guns won’t follow you until the cops come,, they can protect them selves .. why not
What a pity you can't actually demonstrate a law was broken without lying.

If truth and reality were on your, you wouldn't have to lie.
I’m not stopping you from believing that you think it’s OK to continue to go on to a property that doesn’t belong to you these heroes took it upon themselves to make sure the cops get the information from the gentleman that was running from our house he didn’t belong in it was suspicious so they brought their guns they want to protect themselves with tools in the boy attacked them I’m not stopping you from believing that you think it’s OK to continue to go onto a property that doesn’t belong to you these heroes took it upon themselves to make sure the cops get the information from the gentleman that was running from my house he didn’t belong in it was suspicious so they brought their guns they want to protect themselves were tools in the boy attacked him
There were others who entered that property. Should we round them up, line 'em up and shoot them too?

If these guys go to jail for murder every white man in America is going to be fucking attacked there will be no reason to have a gun a knife or any protection we are going to get attacked every time we walk around every time we look at them every time that they think we think that you think you’re doing.. they’ll be a travesty to justice Travis was attacked Travis stood there following a serial breaking artist why his father was on the phone with the cops.. you are a racist bastard you hate southern white men.. they probably scare you because I have shotguns and they’re willing to use it or you don’t like that type of attitude or two fucking bad.. that is a right as citizens of America We have the right to defend ourselves.
Sounds like you'd better never leave your cardboard condo again.

Forum List

Back