Ahmaud Arbery shooting video was leaked by one of the suspects: report

has anyone come forward and say they saw him jogging other than what we see in the video???

Why? Because you've been trained not to believe your lying eyes so you need someone to explain it to you? You have the video; he was jogging.
Actually, there is more video of him jogging. Check out the 2:00 minute mark in this video...

running away after he just entered a house illegally isnt jogging,,,

Illegally?? Prove he committed a crime...

trespassing,,,

Prove it...

I'll even spot you the law...

(a) A person commits the offense of criminal trespass when he or she intentionally damages any property of another without consent of that other person and the damage thereto is $500.00 or less or knowingly and maliciously interferes with the possession or use of the property of another person without consent of that person.
(b) A person commits the offense of criminal trespass when he or she knowingly and without authority:
(1) Enters upon the land or premises of another person or into any part of any vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person for an unlawful purpose;
(2) Enters upon the land or premises of another person or into any part of any vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person after receiving, prior to such entry, notice from the owner, rightful occupant, or, upon proper identification, an authorized representative of the owner or rightful occupant that such entry is forbidden; or
(3) Remains upon the land or premises of another person or within the vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person after receiving notice from the owner, rightful occupant, or, upon proper identification, an authorized representative of the owner or rightful occupant to depart.
(c) For the purposes of subsection (b) of this Code section, permission to enter or invitation to enter given by a minor who is or is not present on or in the property of the minor's parent or guardian is not sufficient to allow lawful entry of another person upon the land, premises, vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft owned or rightfully occupied by such minor's parent or guardian if such parent or guardian has previously given notice that such entry is forbidden or notice to depart.
(d) A person who commits the offense of criminal trespass shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.
(e) A person commits the offense of criminal trespass when he or she intentionally defaces, mutilates, or defiles any grave marker, monument, or memorial to one or more deceased persons who served in the military service of this state, the United States of America or any of the states thereof, or the Confederate States of America or any of the states thereof, or a monument, plaque, marker, or memorial which is dedicated to, honors, or recounts the military service of any past or present military personnel of this state, the United States of America or any of the states thereof, or the Confederate States of America or any of the states thereof if such grave marker, monument, memorial, plaque, or marker is privately owned or located on land which is privately owned.

he sure wasnt there looking for a job,,,

tell me what was his legal reason to be there??? several times day and night,,

Thanks for admitting he wasn't even trespassing.
thumbsup.gif

I didnt say that,,,and you twisting my words can only mean youre stretching for something to back your narrative,,,

Of course that's what you said. You claimed he was trespassing. I showed you the law and challenged you to demonstrate by the letter of the law how he was trespassing and you couldn't. That can only mean he wasn't trespassing according to you.

has anyone come forward and say they saw him jogging other than what we see in the video???

Why? Because you've been trained not to believe your lying eyes so you need someone to explain it to you? You have the video; he was jogging.
Actually, there is more video of him jogging. Check out the 2:00 minute mark in this video...

trespassing,,,

Prove it...

I'll even spot you the law...

(a) A person commits the offense of criminal trespass when he or she intentionally damages any property of another without consent of that other person and the damage thereto is $500.00 or less or knowingly and maliciously interferes with the possession or use of the property of another person without consent of that person.
(b) A person commits the offense of criminal trespass when he or she knowingly and without authority:
(1) Enters upon the land or premises of another person or into any part of any vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person for an unlawful purpose;
(2) Enters upon the land or premises of another person or into any part of any vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person after receiving, prior to such entry, notice from the owner, rightful occupant, or, upon proper identification, an authorized representative of the owner or rightful occupant that such entry is forbidden; or
(3) Remains upon the land or premises of another person or within the vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person after receiving notice from the owner, rightful occupant, or, upon proper identification, an authorized representative of the owner or rightful occupant to depart.
(c) For the purposes of subsection (b) of this Code section, permission to enter or invitation to enter given by a minor who is or is not present on or in the property of the minor's parent or guardian is not sufficient to allow lawful entry of another person upon the land, premises, vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft owned or rightfully occupied by such minor's parent or guardian if such parent or guardian has previously given notice that such entry is forbidden or notice to depart.
(d) A person who commits the offense of criminal trespass shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.
(e) A person commits the offense of criminal trespass when he or she intentionally defaces, mutilates, or defiles any grave marker, monument, or memorial to one or more deceased persons who served in the military service of this state, the United States of America or any of the states thereof, or the Confederate States of America or any of the states thereof, or a monument, plaque, marker, or memorial which is dedicated to, honors, or recounts the military service of any past or present military personnel of this state, the United States of America or any of the states thereof, or the Confederate States of America or any of the states thereof if such grave marker, monument, memorial, plaque, or marker is privately owned or located on land which is privately owned.

he sure wasnt there looking for a job,,,

tell me what was his legal reason to be there??? several times day and night,,

Thanks for admitting he wasn't even trespassing.
thumbsup.gif

I didnt say that,,,and you twisting my words can only mean youre stretching for something to back your narrative,,,

Of course that's what you said. You claimed he was trespassing. I showed you the law and challenged you to demonstrate by the letter of the law how he was trespassing and you couldn't. That can only mean he wasn't trespassing according to you.

you looking at it backwards,,,

Travis McMichaels was justified in killing Arbery?

None of them. Not a single one.
Because they would lose there job, they are being lynched, look at what you’re doing to Candace Owens. She’s getting attacked. Communist racist own the social media, national media. They are lynching the president.. are you not aware of this?

I'm not doing anything to Candace Owens. I've met Candace Owens. I like her. I like her a lot. I think she'll be a strong force for the conservative movement in this country.

But this isn't about Owens. This is about McMichael and how he acted, at best, negligently, leading to the death of Arbery...
Who said this was about Owens? Be honest do you have a learning disability?
And I’m not trying to be disrespectful

You're the one who brought her up, dipshit. Are you a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome? You have focus issues...
You brought up media outlets lol and tried to make a asinine point. But honestly do you have a learning disability yes or no

If I did, I would still be profoundly more intelligent that you, numbnuts.

The reason I brought up media outlets; conservative and liberal alike, is because anyone who has an IQ which exceeds their shoe size understands that Travis McMichael is the one in the wrong here. You can whine about media outlets and "toekns" and sending mothers back to Africa all you want, but the fact of the matter is that your hero (he's a hero to no decent person) is going to go to prison and, unless he cops a plea, he'll probably be going to prison for the rest of his life...
If he goes to prison for self defense every black man in America is going to attack us, stop being a fool, you’ve been indoctrinated by the main stream thought, think for your self, watch the video again, watch the stolen hammer appeared watch the father at no time attempt to subdue apprehend stop arrest, just on the phone with the cops, the. Watch the perp charge Travis as he yells at him to stop! The cops are coming.

Speaking of, you said Arbery's mother should be sent back to Africa? Why do you feel that? Is she even from Africa?

I keep asking you this; and like a pussy, you keep refusing to answer.

Yes I do, America was founded by whites, and anyone that is privileged to stay here wants to bring a Menace to society should be sent back to Africa where she originated from

A racist, coward POS.

Now calm down it’s in context

Ga law Says a dwelling Unoccupied, occupied or vacant if you breaking with the intent on stealing and remember intent doesn’t mean you have to steal but if his intent was stealing it is a felony.. and we know we stole a hammer..
And we know There is five minutes of the video not released yet

And that's where you lose. Every time. You have zero evidence he had any intent to steal anything.

You act like all the evidence has been released lol

Travis McMichaels was justified in killing Arbery?

None of them. Not a single one.
Because they would lose there job, they are being lynched, look at what you’re doing to Candace Owens. She’s getting attacked. Communist racist own the social media, national media. They are lynching the president.. are you not aware of this?

I'm not doing anything to Candace Owens. I've met Candace Owens. I like her. I like her a lot. I think she'll be a strong force for the conservative movement in this country.

But this isn't about Owens. This is about McMichael and how he acted, at best, negligently, leading to the death of Arbery...
Who said this was about Owens? Be honest do you have a learning disability?
And I’m not trying to be disrespectful

You're the one who brought her up, dipshit. Are you a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome? You have focus issues...
You brought up media outlets lol and tried to make a asinine point. But honestly do you have a learning disability yes or no

If I did, I would still be profoundly more intelligent that you, numbnuts.

The reason I brought up media outlets; conservative and liberal alike, is because anyone who has an IQ which exceeds their shoe size understands that Travis McMichael is the one in the wrong here. You can whine about media outlets and "toekns" and sending mothers back to Africa all you want, but the fact of the matter is that your hero (he's a hero to no decent person) is going to go to prison and, unless he cops a plea, he'll probably be going to prison for the rest of his life...
If he goes to prison for self defense every black man in America is going to attack us, stop being a fool, you’ve been indoctrinated by the main stream thought, think for your self, watch the video again, watch the stolen hammer appeared watch the father at no time attempt to subdue apprehend stop arrest, just on the phone with the cops, the. Watch the perp charge Travis as he yells at him to stop! The cops are coming.

Speaking of, you said Arbery's mother should be sent back to Africa? Why do you feel that? Is she even from Africa?

I keep asking you this; and like a pussy, you keep refusing to answer.

Yes I do, America was founded by whites, and anyone that is privileged to stay here wants to bring a Menace to society should be sent back to Africa where she originated from

A racist, coward POS.

Now calm down it’s in context

Yes, the context is you're a piece of shit racist.

She wants to white men in jail for self-defense and I’m a racist

There is video of him walking to the house, then he sprints up the driveway as not to be seen.

The whole jogging myth has been busted.

I often walk while jogging - especially when I've let myself get out of shape and I'm working up to it again.
Do you often stop at a house with its garage door open, look around to see if anyone sees you, then sprint into a house that doesn’t belong to you?

There is video of him walking to the house, then he sprints up the driveway as not to be seen.

The whole jogging myth has been busted.

I often walk while jogging - especially when I've let myself get out of shape and I'm working up to it again.
Do you often stop at a house with its garage door open, look around to see if anyone sees you, then sprint into a house that doesn’t belong to you?
Why sprint inside if it was a casual check-out a new site? Good point

It appears that multiple white people were caught on tape walking into the same house and the whites weren't chased and killed.

Ahmaud Arbery was chased for over four minutes before being shot: attorney

Slain jogger Ahmaud Arbery was chased through a Georgia neighborhood for more than four minutes before he was confronted and shot dead, an attorney for his family said Monday.

Footage of the unarmed Arbery’s death in February sparked outrage when it was released earlier this month — leading to murder charges for the ex-cop and his son who were shown in the fatal confrontation.

But the video of Arbery’s death is longer than what was released publicly and is far more damning, as it shows the 25-year-old black man being followed through the streets of Brunswick for more than four minutes, family attorney S. Lee Merritt told Action News Jax.

The footage shows Gregory McMichael, 64, and Travis McMichael, 34 — the father and son charged with his murder — trailing Arbery in their pickup before getting out with a shotgun, Fox News says.

Wow. When a black man runs, jogs, walks quickly, or anything else it proves he's guilty of a crime and it's OK to kill them. I never knew..

I had misunderstood your screen name. Now I realize what it means. You are a progressive that likes to hunt. Because you have to be at least progressive to actually make such a stupid comment that it the job of Arbery's defenders to prove he is innocent rather than his accusers to prove he's guilty.

You pretend to be a conservative - which you are not even close - and to support conservatives. I'm not going to go look but I'm guessing you're supporting Flynn in other threads because he deserves to be considered innocent until proven guilty - and then here you are, when the accused is black, and you're saying that it is up to his defenders (he can't defend himself; he's dead) who must prove he's innocent.

Maybe he looked around because he heard a sound and thought someone was there - like a couple of white racists with guns.

Did he sprint into the house? Maybe; I haven't seen it in video, though.

But the McMichael's had no probable cause to say he was committing a crime or to shoot him.

There are only two things that I can think of that you or anyone else could use that could be the reasons why the McMichaels shot Arbery: either it was because he was black or it was because it was a slow Sunday and they were bored.

There's no criminal justification, no legal justification, no social justification. He was black. Or it was Sunday.

I had misunderstood your screen name. Now I realize what it means. You are a progressive that likes to hunt. Because you have to be at least progressive to actually make such a stupid comment that it the job of Arbery's defenders to prove he is innocent rather than his accusers to prove he's guilty.

You pretend to be a conservative - which you are not even close - and to support conservatives. I'm not going to go look but I'm guessing you're supporting Flynn in other threads because he deserves to be considered innocent until proven guilty - and then here you are, when the accused is black, and you're saying that it is up to his defenders (he can't defend himself; he's dead) who must prove he's innocent.

he's a fool who claims to be hunting progressives. These are the people who have hurt the conservative brand by hijacking the term.

There are multiple white people who walked into that house and its caught on tape. None of them are dead. None of them were followed.

Maybe he looked around because he heard a sound and thought someone was there - like a couple of white racists with guns.

Did he sprint into the house? Maybe; I haven't seen it in video, though.

But the McMichael's had no probable cause to say he was committing a crime or to shoot him.

There are only two things that I can think of that you or anyone else could use that could be the reasons why the McMichaels shot Arbery: either it was because he was black or it was because it was a slow Sunday and they were bored.

There's no criminal justification, no legal justification, no social justification. He was black. Or it was Sunday.

LOL, you haven’t seen the video, and you are making these assumptions. You are full of shit. He was scoping the place out to rob.

The McMichaels lived two houses down, they saw the thief and recognized him from previous run-ins of his illegal activity. Arbery ran like the dumb thug he was. Then he attacked one of them and got himself shot.

Another dead criminal, another hero for the left.

There are multiple white people who walked into that house and its caught on tape. None of them are dead. None of them were followed.

None of them bum rushed and assaulted a concerned neighbor.

Forum List

Back