AI Here?

Not sure AI would be needed here.

It does appear it will be a good thing in the future, getting rid of truck drivers and computer programmers.

Not sure AI would be needed here.

It does appear it will be a good thing in the future, getting rid of truck drivers and computer programmers.
Could the legitimate need for it expand it's virtual footprint into media such as this? Can it debate? Could it be a Mod?

Could the legitimate need for it expand it's virtual footprint into media such as this? Can it debate? Could it be a Mod?
Well, all it need to be a mod is the ability to select a user name at random and ban him for a week or so.

The current AI can only copy and memic

You asked am I right ,?

I get my info from world renown . Astro physics genus, Kaku
From what I have been reading, the current AI can successfully mimic human journalism or write a research paper that a human would could do. I have not read that it can actually reason and think for itself. The formula for that is not scientifically known at this time.

From what I have been reading, the current AI can successfully mimic human journalism or write a research paper that a human would could do. I have not read that it can actually reason and think for itself. The formula for that is not scientifically known at this time.
It can. With prompts, input and a fair amount of time editing and curating the final output.

It is easy to test as well. Ask about something that happened yesterday and any current AI software will fail as it needs to train on a dataset before being able to do anything. That training takes time and will not include current events. IOW, general AI simply does not exist. AI is good at very narrow and well defined tasks and is unable to do anything useful at all outside that given task.

The current AI can only copy and memic

You asked am I right ,?

I get my info from world renown . Astro physics genus, Kaku
This 'AI?'

iu

Essentially AI is an intelligence without a very minor detail called empathy.

If a human being, they would be referred to as a sociopath, only with superhuman powers. Beforehand, despots were short sided, much like Hitler who was a drug addict and demanded to control everything like troop movements even though he was not intelligent enough to do so that led to his downfall. Now imagine an AI to help him bypass his human weaknesses.

The sky is the limit in terms of it's capability.

Forum List

Back