Al Jazeera'a Anas Al Sharif knew [some of] 19 jihad butchers who used Al Taebeen school/Mosque apparently

Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
Avichay gives it to them...

####

Al-Jazeera's show, the jab - and the confrontation with Adree: "a blatant act"

After the IDF attacked a military headquarters at the school in Gaza City - where at least 19 terrorists were killed, the reporter of the Qatar channel accused: "a great massacre" โ€ข An IDF spokesman in Arabic condemned: "covering up the crimes of Hamas and Islamic Jihad" โ€ข

The presentation and the uproar: Despite the fact that the al-Taba'in school that the IDF attacked yesterday (Saturday) in the Daraj Tuffah neighborhood in Gaza City, was disguised as a hiding place for terrorists - Al-Jazeera reporter Anas al-Sharif, who broadcast from the scene, worked to glorify the event and did " A show." The IDF spokesman in Arabic, Col. Avichay Adree, did not remain oblivious and condemned, but since then - the channel has opened a front against him.

"I cannot describe what is happening," said Sharif, who is considered the mouthpiece of Hamas. "We are talking about almost 100 dead inside the A-Taba'in school in Gaza City. A great massacre[sic]," he accused, ignoring the fact that terrorists were hiding there. "They held the dawn prayer inside the prayer hall, inside the school and Israeli warplanes hit them," he continued.

Al-Jazeera presenter Tamer Al-Misshal stood by al-Sharif and wrote on his X account: "May God protect you. Proud of Anas al-Sharif and all our colleagues, the knights of audio and video."

In response to this, Col. Adraee reprimanded: "Obviously you are proud of them. He covers up the crimes of Hamas and Jihad by sheltering inside the schools. I am convinced that he knows by name a large number of those killed inside the school who belong to Hamas terrorists. But he is making a false media presentation - whose motives have nothing to do with the residents of Gaza."

The sound and image of a lie. It is clear that you are proud of them. He covers up the crimes of Hamas and Jihad by taking shelter inside schools... I am convinced that he knows the names of a large number of those killed inside the school of the followers of Hamas terrorists, but he is moving in a false media play with motives that have nothing to do with the people of Gaza.

How many Hamas oligarchs in the picture no more relevant,

and how many still enjoying the beaches of...Qatar?

Last edited:
Sunday, August 11, 2024.
Another lie: The Saturday Gaza airstrike was NOT during prayer - it was 15 minutes after prayers were over.
link

IMG-20240811-WA0009.jpg

I've seen the several images from that bombing and while there are some images of shattered bodies, the only recognizable remains I've seen were obviously military-aged males. The photo Israel posted of the site they struck proved that nothing even close to a 2000lb bomb was used.

Forum List

Back