All Mortals Ending Up at the Morgue Were Delusional and Unilluminated

Thus, Solomon wrote "There is a way which seems right to a man, BUT the end thereof is death" (Proverbs 14:12).
Hence, no matter what path you choose in your existence, if you end up at the morgue, you missed GOD, who is the Light of Life.
Thus, you remained in the demonic darkness of spiritual death, which eventuated in your physical death.
Don't worry, the masses are with you in the "Wide Gate to Death" (Matthew 7:13) with all the "Wolves in Sheep's Clothing (Matthew 7:15).
Do you not believe Solomon, there is only 1 death, when you are gone, its finished. There is no judgement or heaven or hell. All you have is emptiness.

Thus, Solomon wrote "There is a way which seems right to a man, BUT the end thereof is death" (Proverbs 14:12).
Hence, no matter what path you choose in your existence, if you end up at the morgue, you missed GOD, who is the Light of Life.
Thus, you remained in the demonic darkness of spiritual death, which eventuated in your physical death.
Don't worry, the masses are with you in the "Wide Gate to Death" (Matthew 7:13) with all the "Wolves in Sheep's Clothing (Matthew 7:15).
What a load of crap.
You not anyone else can predict the demise of others and certainly not predict their destination after death. How arrogant of you godbotherers.
You are relentless with predicting punishment for atheists. You are paranoid about them while clearly it is the Jesus junkies who pose the greatest threat to society.
It's obvious you're wallowing in the swill of the dense darkness of hell. The Word of God locates the true nature of who you are, yet you persist in your mortal brain rot.
Let me remind you, mere mortal, the following is what you called a load of crap - isolate why don't you.

Let ME remind you mere mortal.
You believe in a god that has never been seen or heard. You believe in immaculate conception and virgin births, talking snakes and resurrections plus dead men walking. You arrogantly believe you will attain eternity as a reward for the above beliefs but simultaneously through religious hatred predict the destination and demise of others who don't believe.
You also believe there is some ridiculous devil waiting to torture me eternally.
Yet it's me who needs to accept reality???
You and your God are so hypocritical and merciful. You indoctrinate little kids with all the above lies and threaten them with sin and hell for disobedience but insist they love your God in return.
How does that work you idiot?

Keep replying and I'll destroy you and your filthy religion permanently.

Penelope. Don't just post pics . Pluck up encourage and say something
These idiots go unchallenged all the time.they think they own it.
I post words and occasionally post pics.

Do you not believe Solomon, there is only 1 death, when you are gone, its finished. There is no judgement or heaven or hell. All you have is emptiness.
Look, a Western Nihilist.

What a load of crap.
You not anyone else can predict the demise of others and certainly not predict their destination after death. How arrogant of you godbotherers.
You are relentless with predicting punishment for atheists. You are paranoid about them while clearly it is the Jesus junkies who pose the greatest threat to society.
It's obvious you're wallowing in the swill of the dense darkness of hell. The Word of God locates the true nature of who you are, yet you persist in your mortal brain rot.
Let me remind you, mere mortal, the following is what you called a load of crap - isolate why don't you.

Let ME remind you mere mortal.
You believe in a god that has never been seen or heard. You believe in immaculate conception and virgin births, talking snakes and resurrections plus dead men walking. You arrogantly believe you will attain eternity as a reward for the above beliefs but simultaneously through religious hatred predict the destination and demise of others who don't believe.
You also believe there is some ridiculous devil waiting to torture me eternally.
Yet it's me who needs to accept reality???
You and your God are so hypocritical and merciful. You indoctrinate little kids with all the above lies and threaten them with sin and hell for disobedience but insist they love your God in return.
How does that work you idiot?

Keep replying and I'll destroy you and your filthy religion permanently.

Penelope. Don't just post pics . Pluck up encourage and say something
These idiots go unchallenged all the time.they think they own it.
I post words and occasionally post pics.
she cogitates and forms words

don't ya love posts that cut to the core with zero bullshit -
filters out all the filth and yuk most mortals yak on about day after day because of the vanity and vacuousness they exist in

zero bullshit with this headline -
which is why you see little conversation here
mortals on this forum are spiritually dead -
a DENSE DEADNESS.

Forum List

Back