All things Doctor Who!

And the whole phone booth thing?

Complete cheese-dick rip off from Superman.

Dr. Huh? cannot suck enough ass, even thought Lulu Is a complete massive ass.

I just realized you are still in high school. It explains quite a bit.

And it is a Police Box time machine, nothing even close to Superman. Plus when Doctor Who was created the phone booth was not yet widely connected to Superman.

You are either high, dishonest or ignorant. Or some combination of those things.

Superman was created in the fucking 1930's you mindless twit.

The Superman phone booth bit preceded even the creation of Dr. Wha.

So, the rip-off artist creators of Dr. Huh? stole the phone booth notion from Superman, and changed it ever so slightly into a police box. You doink.

BTW: I have probably been out of high school longer than you have even been alive. You are clearly a child. A retarded child. Which makes the fact that you are slut a bit more difficult to understand. Your stupidity is explained perfectly, though.

TARDIS is also a rip off. It comes from a play words referencing your peeps: reTARDS.

Star Trek stole the transporters from Blake 7, so we're even.

TARDIS has nothing to do with "retards." It stand for Time And Relative Dimension In Space. TARDIS. See how easy that was?

What's wrong that this is even a problem? You are arguing about fictional characters!

I like Superman, I like Dr Who, I liked Blake 7 <except for the ending where they killed everyone> and I like Star Trek. Why do you have to argue about it? Can't you just enjoy, and if you can't do that "live and let live".

And the whole phone booth thing?

Complete cheese-dick rip off from Superman.

Dr. Huh? cannot suck enough ass, even thought Lulu Is a complete massive ass.

And it is a Police Box time machine, nothing even close to Superman. Plus when Doctor Who was created the phone booth was not yet widely connected to Superman.

You are either high, dishonest or ignorant. Or some combination of those things.

So, the rip-off artist creators of Dr. Huh? stole the phone booth notion from Superman, and changed it ever so slightly into a police box. You doink.

BTW: I have probably been out of high school longer than you have even been alive. You are clearly a child. A retarded child. Which makes the fact that you are slut a bit more difficult to understand. Your stupidity is explained perfectly, though.

TARDIS is also a rip off. It comes from a play words referencing your peeps: reTARDS.

Don't have reading comprehension skills do you?
I said not yet widely connected to Superman. If you knew anything about Superman you would know that. The phone booth was only used a few times and was not widely connected with Superman until the 70s.

And the retarded child is the one trolling the TV forum in a light hearted thread because you are so bored during your summer break. You going to be in the 10th or 11th grade this fall?

Star Trek stole the transporters from Blake 7, so we're even.

TARDIS has nothing to do with "retards." It stand for Time And Relative Dimension In Space. TARDIS. See how easy that was?

What's wrong that this is even a problem? You are arguing about fictional characters!

I like Superman, I like Dr Who, I liked Blake 7 <except for the ending where they killed everyone> and I like Star Trek. Why do you have to argue about it? Can't you just enjoy, and if you can't do that "live and let live".

Because its fun trolling the tv forum.

I said not yet widely connected to Superman. If you knew anything about Superman you would know that. The phone booth was only used a few times and was not widely connected with Superman until the 70s.

And the retarded child is the one trolling the TV forum in a light hearted thread because you are so bored during your summer break. You going to be in the 10th or 11th grade this fall?

:lmao:

Widely.

Like yer ASS?

Widely connected is a meaningless modifier.

The phone booth was ALREADY connected and -- pssst -- it wasn't a fucking secret.

Also, you reTARDIS, you might not be quite as dumb as TderpM, but you are in the running.

People often ask: "Do you know who that RETARD is?"

And I of course say, "Who? That thing? That's Lulu."

:thup:

Dr. Eh sux ass.

My favorite doctor - learning to dance.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oU8gGeweCg]Dr Who Confidential - David Tennant learns the Waltz dance.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Widely.

Like yer ASS?

The phone booth was ALREADY connected and -- pssst -- it wasn't a fucking secret.

Also, you reTARDIS, you might not be quite as dumb as TderpM, but you are in the running.

Dr. Eh sux ass.

You are losing your touch.

Widely.

Like yer ASS?

Dr. Eh sux ass.

You are losing your touch.

You never had any touch.

And, you are certainly too biased and too dopey to accurately assess such matters anyway.

Meanwhile, Dr. Wha sux ass.

10th is also my favorite.

I'm looking forward to 12th. And I should make it known that I never saw 1-8, so I have a very small window to choose from.

I have been watching some of the old episodes on Ondemand. I like the 5th doctor.

Truly?? SuhWEET! I'm going to start checking into the oldsters. :) I think I was in season two or three before I finally connected the music with watching DW at my grandma's when I lived there in seventh grade. :)

I'm looking forward to 12th. And I should make it known that I never saw 1-8, so I have a very small window to choose from.

I have been watching some of the old episodes on Ondemand. I like the 5th doctor.

Truly?? SuhWEET! I'm going to start checking into the oldsters. :) I think I was in season two or three before I finally connected the music with watching DW at my grandma's when I lived there in seventh grade. :)

BBC America had been featuring a different doctor every week leading up to the Anniversary. I have Directv, I am not sure if it is on Comcast Ondemand.

BBC America had been featuring a different doctor every week leading up to the Anniversary. I have Directv, I am not sure if it is on Comcast Ondemand.

Well, we have - pretty much everything. Comcast, HuluPlus, Netflix, StreamPix, and soon we'll have Amazon Prime. Hopefully, I'll find them somewhere or other.

Well, we have - pretty much everything. Comcast, HuluPlus, Netflix, StreamPix, and soon we'll have Amazon Prime. Hopefully, I'll find them somewhere or other.

I am sure you will be able to.

By the way, the Doctor you like is the father of David Tennant's wife. :D

Yeah, she played the doctor's daughter when David Tennant was the doctor. Weird how that works, isn't it?

My favorite doctor shall always be Tom Baker. My favorite companion, Leila. My second favorite doctor is David Tennant and my second favorite companion is Donna.

Yeah, she played the doctor's daughter when David Tennant was the doctor. Weird how that works, isn't it?

My favorite doctor shall always be Tom Baker. My favorite companion, Leila. My second favorite doctor is David Tennant and my second favorite companion is Donna.

Sheila, did you see the video I put up last night with Catherine Tate (Donna)?

I was hysterical. That woman is SO talented.

I didn't watch it last night, I've seen it before. I'm almost a whovian. :D

I didn't watch it last night, I've seen it before. I'm almost a whovian. :D

Oh, I'm a Whovian! And I've converted my sister, daughter, son-in-law, and all three kids. Good times. :)

My daughter wants these shoes.

Doctor Who ShoesStudio High Top Hand Painted Shoes by Brandastudio

Forum List

Back