All things Doctor Who!

I am not a welsher as you knew when you lied.

And you didn't "point out" that Ender's Game is mediocre. You merely offered your arrogant and generally worthless opinion.

Dr. Huh sucks balls. No wonder you like that drek.

Enders Game was a damn good book.

MUCH better than an intellectual lightweight like JoeBitch can fathom.

Of course, like Lulu, JoeBitch is clearly a person with a tragically deficient intellect.

Those dimwits actually LIKE Dr. Huh?

:lol:

yea i like it too.....so what of it?....its better than that show you watch called Glee....

And the whole phone booth thing?

Complete cheese-dick rip off from Superman.

Dr. Huh? cannot suck enough ass, even thought Lulu Is a complete massive ass.

not a phone booth.....its a Police Box.....:eusa_eh:

Hey I have a shirt that says "The angels have the phone booth" LOL Did you not watch blink?

Blink is my favorite episode, but they don't say that in the show. Do you ever hear the doctor call it the phone booth?

Hey I have a shirt that says "The angels have the phone booth" LOL Did you not watch blink?

Blink is my favorite episode, but they don't say that in the show. Do you ever hear the doctor call it the phone booth?

They call it a phone box

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Opy5DleJfOY]Blink Easter Egg w/ Transcript - YouTube[/ame]

They call it a phone box

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Opy5DleJfOY]Blink Easter Egg w/ Transcript - YouTube[/ame]

they also have called it a "police Box" many a time.....so how does this effect what EM said?....

And the whole phone booth thing?

Complete cheese-dick rip off from Superman.

Dr. Huh? cannot suck enough ass, even thought Lulu Is a complete massive ass.

I think the problems lies in the fact that for The Doctor's 50th anniversary, they are going around painting all the phone booths blue due to the fact that they don't have the police boxes anymore.

They call it a phone box

they also have called it a "police Box" many a time.....so how does this effect what EM said?....

It's kind of a phone booth. The old police boxes had phones available for the public in emergencies.

It's kind of a phone booth. The old police boxes had phones available for the public in emergencies.

i know that.....but there was a difference between a public phone booth and the police call box when these things were on the streets....the police box you did not use to call a cab or talk to mom......

i know that.....but there was a difference between a public phone booth and the police call box when these things were on the streets....the police box you did not use to call a cab or talk to mom......

But the one little boy did. "Are you my mummy?"

This thread was established in the Hobby forum so for fans of Dr. Who could discuss it in a friendly way. Let's keep it that way please. No trolling or flaming. If you don't care for the series feel free to start a separate thread.

A discussion necessarily involves alternative views.

If one legitimately feels that Dr. Who sucks major ass, why would it not be ok to say so in THIS dopey thread?

Forum List

Back