Allan "Nostradamus" Lichtman found Hunters Crack

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The dem mouthpiece who hands out talking points to the MSM believes the following. I usually don't follow this, but this probably the guy who was snorting coke with the Biden's in the WH

@AllanLichtman

I plan to make my official prediction in August after the Democratic convention (CF: assuming Kamala is not Bidened). See my assessment below below on the 13 Keys Tracker on where The Keys stand NOW. Please listen to our LIVE show on 7–25–24, linked in the comments below, where we detail every Key.
GTa9ndlbsAAUzxD

x.com
No Third Party: Has he heard of RKF Jr, or does he know that RFK will get the Trump Butler SS Team?

Strong Economy: If you came here Illegally, are a defense contractor, Zelen$ky, or are already wealthy, then yes. Meanwhile, 27% of Americans say they skip meals due to the rising cost of food. 39% say they skip meals to make house payments!!

No Scandal: The Border Czar allowed 22MM Illegals to cross on her watch

Uncharismatic Challenger: Clearly referring to Biden

Then there's this

Oh, here he is again, "‘Foolhardy nonsense’: Historian reacts to Democrats who want to replace Biden

Historian Allan Lichtman, who has successfully predicted past presidential election winners based on key characteristics, says that it would be a mistake for Democrats to replace President Joe Biden in 2024 election."

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/28/poli...debate-democrats-call-to-replace-biden-digvid

Last edited:
The dem mouthpiece who hands out talking points to the MSM believes the following. I usually don't follow this, but this probably the guy who was snorting coke with the Biden's in the WH

@AllanLichtman

I plan to make my official prediction in August after the Democratic convention (CF: assuming Kamala is not Bidened). See my assessment below below on the 13 Keys Tracker on where The Keys stand NOW. Please listen to our LIVE show on 7–25–24, linked in the comments below, where we detail every Key.
GTa9ndlbsAAUzxD

x.com
No Third Party: Has he heard of RKF Jr, or does he know that RFK will get the Trump Butler SS Team?

Strong Economy: If you came here Illegally, are a defense contractor, Zelen$ky, or are already wealthy, then yes. Meanwhile, 27% of Americans say they skip meals due to the rising cost of food. 39% say they skip meals to make house payments!!

No Scandal: The Border Czar alloted 22MM Illegals to cross on her watch

Uncharismatic Challenger: Clearly referring to Biden

Then there's this

Oh, here he is again, "‘Foolhardy nonsense’: Historian reacts to Democrats who want to replace Biden

Historian Allan Lichtman, who has successfully predicted past presidential election winners based on key characteristics, says that it would be a mistake for Democrats to replace President Joe Biden in 2024 election."

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/28/poli...debate-democrats-call-to-replace-biden-digvid
And...that's the sound of no one giving a shit! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back