Allen West calls Wasserman Schultz ‘vile’ and ‘not a lady’ for criticizing his budget

you ever think this type of vitriol is nothing more than a campaign fundraiser? Let's see, Joe Wilson got huge donations overnight when he shouted "you lie!" To Obama. Alan Grayson got much the same when he did his grandstanding "Republican Plan For Health Care" speech.

Makes me think that perhaps the idea of spouting off and verbal abuse and the monetary benefit of doing so may be catching on. Which makes me sad for the country... no matter who is doing it.

I think we need an alternative to the death penalty, instead of frying killers, why not just force them to be stuck in an elevator for 48 hours with Wasserman,Weiner and Ed Schultz. (with no AC), Now That's a Fate Worse Than Death !!!

Damn, your face wasn't on one of those playing cards they used to hand out to the troops when gulf war 2 started was it ? That is cruel.

you ever think this type of vitriol is nothing more than a campaign fundraiser? Let's see, Joe Wilson got huge donations overnight when he shouted "you lie!" To Obama. Alan Grayson got much the same when he did his grandstanding "Republican Plan For Health Care" speech.

Makes me think that perhaps the idea of spouting off and verbal abuse and the monetary benefit of doing so may be catching on. Which makes me sad for the country... no matter who is doing it.

True, they could have stepped aside and had a private discussion. But she should not have used her speaking time to perform political theater. Same thing for Bohner and his crying.

well, it could have been worse... he could have fired his gun near her head.

Allen West is my hero. He is one of the political types I tell my kids to emulate. Wish he was from Texas.

You want your kids to get kicked out of the military? OOoops, I mean to retire early or get a court martial.

That is what you want for your kids? Wow.
Thats true. They told him to voluntarily resign or face a full, court martial. Why do Texans continually dis' Washington when it has been a huge source of government largesse for the over them years? :eusa_eh: Maybe they should secede if everyone there shares Momanohedhunter's belief.

"Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige," West wrote, per ABC News. "You are the most vile, unprofessional and despicable member of the U.S. House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!"

as blood sport goes thats pretty tame, she called him out and...well? vile despicable?

Is that professional? I don't think so.

He should have kept his comments to himself, this isn't going to help his cause.

*shrugs* wasserman knows the way the game is played and calling someone out on the floor is bad form for all of them and she is no shrinking violet, she said some pretty awful things too, republicans are gonna throw seniors to the wolves etc etc......frankly I find that way more offensive.....so yes I agree, in affect, he did allow her to press his buttons though, in that, she won.;).

What 'awful' things were those, chief.

Feel free.

I want to see where she's making personal attacks on her fellow congresspersons.

Allen West is my hero. He is one of the political types I tell my kids to emulate. Wish he was from Texas.

You want your kids to get kicked out of the military? OOoops, I mean to retire early or get a court martial.

Thats true. They told him to voluntarily resign or face a full, court martial. Why do Texans continually dis' Washington when it has been a huge source of government largesse for the over them years? :eusa_eh: Maybe they should secede if everyone there shares Momanohedhunter's belief.

And Governor Rick Perry's. :eusa_whistle:

well, it could have been worse... he could have fired his gun near her head.

Yup. West sent his guys out so that there careers would not be destroyed along with his. He did nothing wrong in my mind. It was self defense. He was run out for political reasons.

http://www.politifact.com/florida/s.../glenn-beck-says-allen-west-modern-day-ronin/

The facts behind West's Iraq interrogation

Beck's claim is from 2003, when West was serving in Iraq as a lieutenant colonel overseeing an artillery battalion of about 650 soldiers and officers.

In early August, soldiers received a tip that West and one of his subordinate battery commanders were to be the subject of an assassination attempt. The same informant returned with the names of three people involved in the planning of the assassination, including an Iraqi policeman, Yehiya Kadoori Hamoodi.

Hamoodi was apprehended and brought in for questioning.

What happened next comes from accounts provided by West and the other soldiers involved in the interrogation through sworn statements they gave during a subsequent military investigation.

West joined the interrogation in progress after soldiers were unable to get useful information from Hamoodi. West said soldiers told him Hamoodi was being evasive and belligerent.

That's when the interrogation got more physical. Soldiers punched and shoved Hamoodi when he wouldn't answer interrogators' questions. At some point, West sat down across from Hamoodi, took out his 9mm pistol and placed it on his thigh pointing in Hamoodi's direction.

"I'm here for a reason," West said, according to a solider. "You are going to tell me who wants to kill me, or I am going to kill you."

Then they took Hamoodi outside and placed his head over a clearing barrel -- a barrel filled with sand where people can unload firearms safely. West showed Hamoodi the gun and told him he had five seconds to talk. "I brought his head down toward the barrel using my left hand to shield him away from any sand or blast," West told investigators.

Then West fired into the sand, at least once, maybe three times, inches from Hamoodi's head.

Then West fired into the sky.

Some soldiers thought West had shot Hamoodi. But Hamoodi was alive, and though stiff from shock, was ready to talk.

West headed back to the operations center, and let the interrogation conclude.

Wow, you guys sure scared of Dick Perry aren't you.

Not as much as you guys are afraid of Wasserman.

Not as much as you guys are afraid of Wasserman.

Wasserman was a nobody until she humped Gabriell Gifford's shooting for media time. She most likely sent a thank you fruit basket to West for getting her more. She is a no body but a media whore. As for Dick Perry, hoe the hell did he end up in the thread ?

Yep...you're afraid of her.

He is the man. After all, aren't all the libo woman about equal treatment ? She talked shit on the floor and got called to the mat for it. Now she wants to be treated like a lady ?

"Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige," West wrote, per ABC News. "You are the most vile, unprofessional and despicable member of the U.S. House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!"

as blood sport goes thats pretty tame, she called him out and...well? vile despicable?

He should have kept his comments to himself, this isn't going to help his cause.
Yet when dimwits do a whole heck of alot worse idiots like you defend them. West is 100% correct, she is vile and unlady like. Truth hurts doesn't it?

At least its gender neutral, you could use it against a man or a woman.

Maybe there is some unwritten rule about calling out someone only when they are in the chamber.

I also watched what she said. While I didnt find the call out too bad, what struck me was how full of democrat talking points it was. it hit all the bases, hurting seniors, protecting the wealthy, big oil, etc. If you had to take a shot for each talking point you would be puke and slobber drunk.

But, someone in congress should keep their cool, not spout off about their likes and dislikes of someone's opinions.

He should have registered here as a member, and said it here. He would fit right in!
Maybe it is about time a dim wit gets put in their place?

Yet when dimwits do a whole heck of alot worse idiots like you defend them. West is 100% correct, she is vile and unlady like.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......

What was his position on DADT?

:eusa_eh:

(We might be looking at some ulterior-preferences, here.)​

Forum List

Back