Allen West calls Wasserman Schultz ‘vile’ and ‘not a lady’ for criticizing his budget

It's really simple...........GOP males are assholes to women that tell the truth.

Fact: Many residents of Florida are older people who use Medicare.

Fact: Allen West is in favor of cutting Medicare.

Fact: Cutting Medicare would hurt old people, or, to be more precise, the people that Allen West claims to represent.

Wasserman Schultz was just calling him out and wondering why he wanted to hurt his own constituents.

West was just pissed that he got called out so retaliated like a total asshole.

Fact: Wasserman Schultz kept to the issues while West engaged in personal attacks

It's really simple...........GOP males are assholes to women that tell the truth.

Fact: Cutting Medicare would hurt old people, or, to be more precise, the people that Allen West claims to represent.

Wasserman Schultz was just calling him out and wondering why he wanted to hurt his own constituents.

Fact: Wasserman Schultz kept to the issues while West engaged in personal attacks

Boguswanker,

A Certified Obamarrhoidal stooge's (i.e.: your) interpretation of sticking to "issues" by twisting the bejesus of the correct interpretation of each "issue" ...... and making each of your "issues" an idiotic misnomer of the actual content of each said issue ...... does NOT make your "issues" anything other than misnamed crappola.

The Wasserman/West case is simply a case where an upstanding chap (West) gets fed up with a shitslinging Obamarrhoidal turd (Wasserman) ........ and by retaliating ....... causes the shitslinging Obamarrhoidal turd (Wasserman) to fall back on the typical Obamarrhoidal pretzel-logic whining.

Boguswanker,

A Certified Obamarrhoidal stooge's (i.e.: your) interpretation of sticking to "issues" by twisting the bejesus of the correct interpretation of each "issue" ...... and making each of your "issues" an idiotic misnomer of the actual content of each said issue ...... does NOT make your "issues" anything other than misnamed crappola.

The Wasserman/West case is simply a case where an upstanding chap (West) gets fed up with a shitslinging Obamarrhoidal turd (Wasserman) ........ and by retaliating ....... causes the shitslinging Obamarrhoidal turd (Wasserman) to fall back on the typical Obamarrhoidal pretzel-logic whining.

And you keep doing your best impression of Allen West with your posts, you're retarded.

Boguswanker,

I tried....honestly I did

But I have no idea what the fuck you are rambling about

Boguswanker,

Here drink this bong water, it'll all come together then.

Boguswanker,

Boguswanker,

Of course, you are aware that I have your number ....... it's just that when an Obamarrhoidal stooge like you gloms on to something that you think is super-perceptive ....... and it turns to the usual Obamarrhoidal fecal matter upon analysis..... you tailspin into a quagmire of self-imposed denial where you wind up as a babbling nincompoop.

Snap outa it.

I'm sure that you have other Obamarrhoidal bullshit to shove around.

Boguswanker,

Here drink this bong water, it'll all come together then.

The minor military Felon has puked out his required dose of crap.

Boguswanker,

And you keep doing your best impression of Allen West with your posts, you're retarded.

Stupid Bass, the Obamarrhoidal Black Racist Ass,

Why do you even bother to post ?

You are a predictable POS, and everyone with a nanogram of sense knows that......You, and your other counterpart TruthDoesn'tMatter.

I'd be surprised you aren't in a union.....oops, I mean "marriage".

Question: which of you is the "husband" ? And, what colour dildoes do you use ?

I want you two to get more busy with your romance so that you will post less.

Boguswanker,

Boguswanker,

Of course, you are aware that I have your number ....... it's just that when an Obamarrhoidal stooge like you gloms on to something that you think is super-perceptive ....... and it turns to the usual Obamarrhoidal fecal matter upon analysis..... you tailspin into a quagmire of self-imposed denial where you wind up as a babbling nincompoop.

Snap outa it.

Please read what you just wrote....

Did you take your meds this morning? ALL of them?

When I see gaytrama post, this is all I see:

kadfojt[ut a upeue naweuwetuvntuaw t9u kmlejeo;uf aja; f uauewjasmsd nua fjzm 90w934 gjmf jf 9 tu a;gmdgmsotuntu ddfjsetuputojv9utpjg;ddj mag a o9ugos gjsg n9jgdm g[[ 8[eti; gjs g[99 [0esug; djfg 9u sem dm hxduh [syi se 'dpp ksg spsutgp[seti l;smgdfogk r0r mfk gis[-gi8r0r dghkdf gkger0 ihygri0shkhk r09gr9 ers sgkfs0rs]b

They are attacking her because she makes repubs shake in the their boots. Thats why they have to attack her so hard. They cant stand a woman having her own voice and standing up for what she believes in

They are attacking her because she makes repubs shake in the their boots. Thats why they have to attack her so hard. They cant stand a woman having her own voice and standing up for what she believes in

women like Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann?

This is pretty danged funny.

Wasserman publicly attacked West on the floor of the House.

He sent her a private email

See the difference?

women like Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann?

No silly, I said women who "think" and do it "for themselves"

show me in the post above where you said anything about "think" or "for themselves".

Boguswanker,

Snap outa it.

Please read what you just wrote....

Did you take your meds this morning? ALL of them?

Ah yes......when flummoxed retaliate with the trite "taken your meds" routine......

When I see gaytrama post, this is all I see:

kadfojt[ut a upeue naweuwetuvntuaw t9u kmlejeo;uf aja; f uauewjasmsd nua fjzm 90w934 gjmf jf 9 tu a;gmdgmsotuntu ddfjsetuputojv9utpjg;ddj mag a o9ugos gjsg n9jgdm g[[ 8[eti; gjs g[99 [0esug; djfg 9u sem dm hxduh [syi se 'dpp ksg spsutgp[seti l;smgdfogk r0r mfk gis[-gi8r0r dghkdf gkger0 ihygri0shkhk r09gr9 ers sgkfs0rs]b

One certified Obamarrhoidal supporting another ...... how impressive is that ?

Please see the following Elvis Post and my response.

That'll make you really tailspin into oblivion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back