Allen West calls Wasserman Schultz ‘vile’ and ‘not a lady’ for criticizing his budget

Which House rule would that be?

Correction: she did not violate the rules because she only described him but did not actually use his name. House rules forbid criticizing another member by name.

What she did violate was common courtesy and decency by waiting until he had left the room to call him out and then imply that he supported intentionally hurting Americans with bad policies. She so seems to mostly demonstrate a lack of personal ethics and a heaping helping of intellectual dishonesty.

If he leaves the room when she gets up to speak, isn't that his problem? Maybe he should start to work a full day so he doesn't miss what is happening on the floor

She could have said everything she intended to say without singling him out for derogatory inferences. She didn't reference any other member despite dozens, probably hundreds supporting his position. And to wait until he was out of the room to do that was not only low class, but cowardly.

Also if you repeat a lie about somebody often enough and loudly enough, and the person being lied about doesn't respond, people generally begin to believe the lie is true.

Last edited:
It is not a political standard but a personal control standard. Officers are supposed to be cool under fire and respond rationally

The tantrum thrown by West was unprofessional

He was cool under fire. Why do you think he wasn't?

um, because he threw a major hissy fit over nothing?

just a guess

Can you imagine how many people would have paid attention to what she said on the House floor until he starting crying about it?

just a guess

Can you imagine how many people would have paid attention to what she said on the House floor until he starting crying about it?

Have you ever had another person say something "dis-approving" about you in a social situation or a situation in which you were surrounded by your peers?

If so, how did you handle it?

(cry about it? hmmm...)

just a guess

Have you ever had another person say something "dis-approving" about you in a social situation or a situation in which you were surrounded by your peers?

(cry about it? hmmm...)

Probably the same way I handle it in places like this....laugh and shrug.

I cannot understand how West made it as far as he did in the military if he clutches his pearls and goes into freak out mode over words. Seriously....I thought we officers were made of sterner stuff.

Last edited:

(cry about it? hmmm...)

I cannot understand how West made it as far as he did in the military if he clutches his pearls and goes into freak out mode over words. Seriously....I thought we officers were made of sterner stuff.

He wasn't crying. If he had he probably wouldn't be catching as much hell. Do you feel the same when somebody on the left is falsely accused or criticized? I don't think I've ever seen you suggest that the 'target' of the verbal criticsm should just 'shrug and laugh it off' in those cases as you suggest West should have done.

Again if you don't set the record straight or protest when somebody is publically distorting your record or telling flat out lies about you or accusing you of vile things for which there is no evidence, a lot of people will believe the distortions, lies, and accusations. The left has been destroying people on the right in that way for decades now. I for one am rather pleased that Mr. West has a backbone sufficient to fight back. More are going to need to learn how to do that. They just need to choose their words more diplomatically than Mr. West did.

(cry about it? hmmm...)

He wasn't crying. If he had he probably wouldn't be catching as much hell. Do you feel the same when somebody on the left is falsely accused or criticized? I don't think I've ever seen you suggest that the 'target' of the verbal criticsm should just 'shrug and laugh it off' in those cases as you suggest West should have done.

Again if you don't set the record straight or protest when somebody is publically distorting your record or telling flat out lies about you or accusing you of vile things for which there is no evidence, a lot of people will believe the distortions, lies, and accusations. The left has been destroying people on the right in that way for decades now. I for one am rather pleased that Mr. West has a backbone sufficient to fight back. More are going to need to learn how to do that. They just need to choose their words more diplomatically than Mr. West did.

You're right...I confused him with the Speaker.

(cry about it? hmmm...)

Affirmative Action.

here. let's make up for West. or try to.
to Debbie...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvmyTZEqlo8]‪Tom Jones - She's a Lady‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

(cry about it? hmmm...)

What was West "falsely" accused of?

The fact is that the little bastard is against Medicare, and it is also a fact that the majority of the constituents in his district are Medicare consumers.

All Wasserman-Schultz did was call him out on his bullshit. Matter of fact, she just stated her disbelief that someone with a district like that could vote against Medicare.

Nope........no false accusations.

(cry about it? hmmm...)

What you are suggesting he do is what the left wants those they accuse on the right to do. Just take it, move on., and be stigmatized for it.

He could not say "stay out of my district" or "stop lying about me on the floor of the house;" indeed, either of those would've been in a manner crying.

Instead he did just what I suspect you would've done in his case, strike back as deliberately as is reasonable, and in deuces, never mind that some would find his retaliation ungentlemanly. She had already shown herself to not be a lady or professional, and also that she was deliberately focusing her attention on him. He had three separate instances of her violating his space professionally and collegially. Enough's enough already.

I think his reaction was measured, appropriate, and called for.

Last edited:
Oh look, the gay sailor lied about West like the bitch.

He is not "against Medicare" you dumbfuck, he wants to make sure it doesn't bankrupt this country and that people in the future will get some of it too....not just STD infected assholes like you.

What was West "falsely" accused of?

The fact is that the little bastard is against Medicare, and it is also a fact that the majority of the constituents in his district are Medicare consumers.

All Wasserman-Schultz did was call him out on his bullshit. Matter of fact, she just stated her disbelief that someone with a district like that could vote against Medicare.

Nope........no false accusations.

It is not a political standard but a personal control standard. Officers are supposed to be cool under fire and respond rationally

The tantrum thrown by West was unprofessional

just a guess

Fail. There's a lot of history here which you are ignoring. She needed to be put in her place. (Is it just me or is Del becoming more of a bleeding heart liberal everyday?)

Democrats yell fire in a theater then point fingers at other people when there is a stampede that kills people. The WasserMANshithead started a fight on the HoR floor then whined that he yelled back at her.

Democrats yell fire in a theater then point fingers at other people when there is a stampede that kills people. The WasserMANshithead started a fight on the HoR floor then whined that he yelled back at her.

He yelled? He sent an email, you sexist piece of shit.

(cry about it? hmmm...)

Yeah. I thought he was supposed to be a tough-guy?

Sexist? What the fuck are you talking about.

He "yelled" at her in the email.

He yelled? He sent an email, you sexist piece of shit.

I'm talking about YOU, numbnuts. You're a chickenshit just like West is.

Forum List

Back