Allen West calls Wasserman Schultz ‘vile’ and ‘not a lady’ for criticizing his budget

um, because he threw a major hissy fit over nothing?

just a guess

Fail. There's a lot of history here which you are ignoring. She needed to be put in her place. (Is it just me or is Del becoming more of a bleeding heart liberal everyday?)

Where is "her place"?

Don't start a personal fight unless you're prepared for it to get personal. Now she's got the Libtards claiming sexism and misogyny. How silly.

Have you ever had another person say something "dis-approving" about you in a social situation or a situation in which you were surrounded by your peers?

If so, how did you handle it?

(cry about it? hmmm...)

Probably the same way I handle it in places like this....laugh and shrug.

I cannot understand how West made it as far as he did in the military if he clutches his pearls and goes into freak out mode over words. Seriously....I thought we officers were made of sterner stuff.

Affirmative Action.

Oh Pul-leeze. Don't go there.

Have you ever had another person say something "dis-approving" about you in a social situation or a situation in which you were surrounded by your peers?

If so, how did you handle it?

(cry about it? hmmm...)

I cannot understand how West made it as far as he did in the military if he clutches his pearls and goes into freak out mode over words. Seriously....I thought we officers were made of sterner stuff.
What you are suggesting he do is what the left wants those they accuse on the right to do. Just take it, move on., and be stigmatized for it.

He could not say "stay out of my district" or "stop lying about me on the floor of the house;" indeed, either of those would've been in a manner crying.

Instead he did just what I suspect you would've done in his case, strike back as deliberately as is reasonable, and in deuces, never mind that some would find his retaliation ungentlemanly. She had already shown herself to not be a lady or professional, and also that she was deliberately focusing her attention on him. He had three separate instances of her violating his space professionally and collegially. Enough's enough already.

I think his reaction was measured, appropriate, and called for.

Stigmatized? Drama Queen much?

What you are suggesting he do is what the left wants those they accuse on the right to do. Just take it, move on., and be stigmatized for it.

He could not say "stay out of my district" or "stop lying about me on the floor of the house;" indeed, either of those would've been in a manner crying.

Instead he did just what I suspect you would've done in his case, strike back as deliberately as is reasonable, and in deuces, never mind that some would find his retaliation ungentlemanly. She had already shown herself to not be a lady or professional, and also that she was deliberately focusing her attention on him. He had three separate instances of her violating his space professionally and collegially. Enough's enough already.

What? now you criticize vocabulary? What are you, the vocabulary monitor?

Unlike you I didn't have to look up the word to use it; my intended usage is "leave a mark"
Here are some synonyms: "characterize, class, classify, defame, denounce, designate, disgrace, mark, stamp, tag "

I gurantee as a retired LTC and Congressman, he is living better than you and maybe her if she didn't get money from her "parents" like a typical bitch. It's clear she didn't earn shit in her life.

In a pile of shit.

She'd have to move West out of his residence.

You know how much debt West has or his expenses? You, like a lot of stupid people, equate wealth with happiness, that's why there are a lot of debt ridden people feeling like shit right now.

I'm retired military, make as much as a Congressman and have no debt. Plus I don't have to kiss ass to raise cash to stay employed.

Unlike you I didn't have to look up the word to use it; my intended usage is "leave a mark"
Here are some synonyms: "characterize, class, classify, defame, denounce, designate, disgrace, mark, stamp, tag "

It's not an issue of vocabulary, my friend. It's an issue of you being overly dramatic over what that Congresswoman said.....but please, you and West now have something in common...the flair for the overly dramatic and persecution complexion.

I gurantee you didn't make LTC....let me guess you think 4 and out is "retired" from the military. :cuckoo:

You are poorer than me and LTC West, I assure you of that, asswipe.

Asswipe...that was your job in the military, cleaning latrines.

I gurantee as a retired LTC and Congressman, he is living better than you and maybe her if she didn't get money from her "parents" like a typical bitch. It's clear she didn't earn shit in her life.

She'd have to move West out of his residence.

You know how much debt West has or his expenses? You, like a lot of stupid people, equate wealth with happiness, that's why there are a lot of debt ridden people feeling like shit right now.

I'm retired military, make as much as a Congressman and have no debt. Plus I don't have to kiss ass to raise cash to stay employed.

It's not an issue of vocabulary, my friend. It's an issue of you being overly dramatic over what that Congresswoman said.....but please, you and West now have something in common...the flair for the overly dramatic and persecution complexion.

You know... you are making yourself more and more irrelevant; but carry on!

I gurantee you didn't make LTC....let me guess you think 4 and out is "retired" from the military. :cuckoo:

As an officer, if you don't retire as LTC you are a failure

If you make LTC and don't make O-6 you have an average military career

If you retire as Col or above, you have done well

West retiring as an O-5 is not a great accomplishment

You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

YOU didn't make LTC, hell you weren't even an officer...if you were even in the military.

As an officer, if you don't retire as LTC you are a failure

If you make LTC and don't make O-6 you have an average military career

If you retire as Col or above, you have done well

West retiring as an O-5 is not a great accomplishment

Never said I was an LTC. I said you don't know the amount of West's debt. What is West's debt to income ratio?

I did 20 years in the military, that's 5x4.

Provide a link or proof showing that I'm poorer than you and West.

I wasn't in the Army so I couldn't have been an Asswipe, I can read and do math.

Uh, dumbfuck....my dad was enlisted for 22 years, I was making more as a 2Lt than he did as a Sr NCO...

LTC West and I have more money than you, now shut up....and call us Sir.

Never said I was an LTC. I said you don't know the amount of West's debt. What is West's debt to income ratio?

I wasn't in the Army so I couldn't have been an Asswipe, I can read and do math.

The only person I despise more than Debbie is Nancy. They are both hardcore hacks.

Agreed. Debbie is truly a hack. The icing on the cake was after she shot off her mouth and made baseless accusations against Allen West designed to scare seniors, spewing nonsense about “shared sacrifice” and Bush tax cuts. After her nasty partisan speech she called for and end to politics as usual. :lol:

Now that boys and girls is a hardcore hack!

(I don't share many of Allen West's views, but it was nice to someone put Debbie in her place. The DNC Chairs seem to be getting more stupid and shrill.)

Uh, dumbfuck....my dad was enlisted for 22 years, I was making more as a 2Lt than he did as a Sr NCO...

LTC West and I have more money than you, now shut up....and call us Sir.

Can you provide proof that you and West have more money than me?

"..... and call us sir!"- Hahaha. Did you use to stomp your feet when the troops passed by and didn't call you sir? Did you roll around on the ground and tell your daddy? Hahaha.

You know... you are making yourself more and more irrelevant; but carry on!

You seem to be spaced out. Mushrooms?:cuckoo: Bo is spot on dude.

Forum List

Back