Allen West calls Wasserman Schultz ‘vile’ and ‘not a lady’ for criticizing his budget

Exactly...Someone who stays E-4 is not allowed to retire....

So, you're saying that Allen West, a Lt. Colonel, retired at E-4?

ROFL

The shit you fascists will spew in your obsession to slander the hated opposition.....

No, that is not what I am saying...but if you took the time to keep up with an ADULT conversation, you would have known what I was referring to.

Now, go back to the children's table.

No, that is not what I am saying...

I understand, you are driven to slander and libel all infidels who oppose your party.

but if you took the time to keep up with an ADULT conversation,

ROFL

Adult? You? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are a mindless demagogue.

you would have known what I was referring to.

What you are referring to is that West is an enemy of the party, ergo you will smear him.

You are a mindless, partisan troll.

The douche-baggary appears to be strong in West. Why does the man wear his DD-214 on his lapel? I find that to be somewhat weird.

Now this whole bizarre "you are not a lady" bit. What a dork. Glad he was never my CO.

i'm sure you see all kinds of things

I see that you can't deal with the subject at hand; which is the rather refrained response Col. West offered Wasserman-Schultz. Schultz behavior on the house floor was reprehensible.

refrained?

west is a pussy. apparently, he appeals to you.

enjoy

Yes. I found West's language to be unfitting an "officer and a gentleman".

Of course, I find interrogating detainees with a pistol to also be unfitting an "officer and a gentleman" which is why West was booted out of the Army.

Doesn't stop him from taking the Bullwinkle and masterblaster all over his lapel though.

I mean, I don't have a problem with playing the veteran card, but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn.

The douche-baggary appears to be strong in West. Why does the man wear his DD-214 on his lapel? I find that to be somewhat weird.

Now this whole bizarre "you are not a lady" bit. What a dork. Glad he was never my CO.

Well, you cant take relief in knowing they made him "retire" after they took away his command.

You see, he is a disgraced X army officer who was told to either retire or get a court martial for what he did. He chose to "retire" and they made him pay 5k on the way out the door. What a fuck up he is, yet he still talks like he is honorable with the military.

Its fucking amazing to me.

That RW idiot is way out of line.
He should be reprimanded, and he should apologize.
What he did was highly offensive...and bigoted.

HAHAHAHAHA

Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann get this treatment non stop.

SUCK IT UP AND STOP BEING A WUSS

Do they get that treatment from distinguished members of Congress?

I'd like to see that

Well, you cant take relief in knowing they made him "retire" after they took away his command.

You see, he is a disgraced X army officer who was told to either retire or get a court martial for what he did. He chose to "retire" and they made him pay 5k on the way out the door. What a fuck up he is, yet he still talks like he is honorable with the military.

After you are relieved of a command, retirement is basically you only next step (at the O-5 level). Your career is gone.

I won't attack West's service up until the point where he decided to go cowboy BN commander, but I do think it's a douchey move to wear your badges on your lapel constantly. Especially since many of his peers and then senators are much more highly decorated and don't walk around with their ribbons and badges on.

That RW idiot is way out of line.
He should be reprimanded, and he should apologize.
What he did was highly offensive...and bigoted.

HAHAHAHAHA

I'd like to see that

Of course not. Imagine a memeber of congress saying something like this towards Bachmann or Palin. It would be justifiable, but the criticism would be non stop. (Actually it would be on a never ending loop on fox..)

Its ok from the right....of course it would not be done from the left.

Please show me where a congress member called bachmann or palin vile and unlady like. Grandpa, we wait!!!!

Last edited:

After you are relieved of a command, retirement is basically you only next step (at the O-5 level). Your career is gone.

I won't attack West's service up until the point where he decided to go cowboy BN commander, but I do think it's a douchey move to wear your badges on your lapel constantly. Especially since many of his peers and then senators are much more highly decorated and don't walk around with their ribbons and badges on.
Any one with any knowledge of the military knows this....and they also know its disgraceful. Especially during war time...yet they come back with he is honorable. HE IS NOT.

Where he scewed up is, he tried to do something he was not trained for, during wartime. You are right, he went cowboy and there is no excuse for it. None. He should have did what he WAS TRAINED FOR. That is what a good officer does....in the field and off.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA

I'd like to see that

Of course not. Imagine a memeber of congress saying something like this towards Bachmann or Palin. It would be justifiable, but the criticism would be non stop. (Actually it would be on a never ending loop on fox..)

Its ok from the right....of course it would not be done from the left.

Please show me where a congress member called bachmann or palin vile and unlady like. Grandpa, we wait!!!!

Cry, cry, cry. I don't give a shit who calls who what. This isn't grade school so its time to move on to adult subjects that matter. The bitch got called on her rant, deal with it. If your skin is that thin you should try the sesamestreet forums.

i never saw bob kerrey wearing his.

if i had what he has, i'd wear it on my forehead :D

Any one with any knowledge of the military knows this....and they also know its disgraceful. Especially during war time...yet they come back with he is honorable. HE IS NOT.

I think "honorable" is somewhat relative. I just think West is shamelessly pimping his badges to scrounge up votes.

Furthermore, not to disparage West's badges, but they aren't going to impress anyone whose served in the military. I mean, Air Assault school sucked, but it wasn't terribly difficult to complete. I use my air assault wings (and all my other badges) as make shift tacks on my fridge bulletin board.

The master parachutist badge and Navy jump wings I can't really speak for, as I have neither of those, however, (again) they aren't really considered "coveted" badges to stick on your lapel. I mean, if you jumped into Normandy with the 101st and want to wear your combat wings on your lapel the rest of your life, then God bless you.

But basic school badges? It's a little silly. It's not like anyone was shooting at you when you earned those.

i never saw bob kerrey wearing his.

if i had what he has, i'd wear it on my forehead :D

Yeah, seriously. That's because Kerrey was the real deal. Most MOH recipients I've run into are very modest about the ordeal. I remember Gordon Roberts saying "A medal of honor and $1.05 will buy you a coffee at Starbucks (I dated myself a little there)" and I know of another one who showed up to our BN ball and never wore his MOH until he was in uniform.

West just comes across as a little dorky with the whole badge thing IMO.

Forum List

Back