Allen West Delivers Epic Speech On GOP's Proud History Fighting For Black Equality...

I've had a good friend for the last 30 years, he's black. He voted for Obama, watches MSNBC, calls Republicans Teabaggers, pretty typical Democrat. He's in his early 60's and grew up in the Jim Crow South. I had been away for 4 years and when I got back we went back into business together.

We started talking about politics and I told him I supported Ron Paul. He immediately went through the roof talking about racism, etc., and said to me "I've known you 30 years and I know you ain't no racist, so how can you support those people?" It's taken a lot of patience in the last 6 months, but a gentle education has finally gotten him to see that 'State's Rights', while a horrible thing used in horrible ways 60 years ago, is not that same horrible thing today.

On individual liberty, we had almost the same conversation in person as one of the threads on this board, about some racist guy hanging a "NO ******* ALLOWED" sign on his business. He finally agreed that it would be that man's right, just as it would be OUR right to not patronize that man, to picket that man, to ostracize that man for his racism.

I'm not sure yet, but I think he might even vote for Dr. Paul come November.

Education, when given in love, is a WONDERFUL thing.

Historically, it has been the Federal Government who forced states to recognize individual rights

Only when it suits a political agenda. They take them away as quickly if not quicker

What civil rights have the states taken the initiative on?

Slavery.....NO
Womens vote.......NO
Civil Rights.........NO

Gay Rights.........Let's see

White Liberals pretending to be Black or know what's best for Blacks, sure are pathetically hilarious. There's a lot of those kooks on this very Board. They don't know shit about being Black, yet they pretend they do. They really do believe they should be the judges on who's a 'Good' African American and who's a 'Bad' African American. They're so arrogant and pompous. White Liberals really are the dumbest people in this country, but they are entertaining.
On another board, I saw a white liberal tell a black conservative that he knew more about the black experience than she did -- because he was a liberal.

Pretty much sums up the mindset.

White Liberals pretending to be Black or know what's best for Blacks, sure are pathetically hilarious. There's a lot of those kooks on this very Board. They don't know shit about being Black, yet they pretend they do. They really do believe they should be the judges on who's a 'Good' African American and who's a 'Bad' African American. They're so arrogant and pompous. White Liberals really are the dumbest people in this country, but they are entertaining.

Nice Strawman

PS. I'm black
I notice you're not chastising the people who insist you can't succeed without their help, but you're chastising the people who say you can succeed on your own.

Yes i was. I was referring to dumb White Liberals who think they should be the judges on who's a 'Good' African American and who's a 'Bad' African American. Now, i'm not sure if you're an average racist African American Democrat yet. But keep posting, and i'll give you my assessment on you.

Guess, I should be on my toes..not. Racism means thinking one races is inferior to another. What racist black dems are you referring too?

I don't know about racists, per se, but I can name some race baiting Democrats. Off the top of my head, there's Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Maxine Waters and Andre Carson.

I haven't concluded that you're a racist African American Democrat. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I'll base my assessment on your future posts. But we do have a few rabid racist African American Democrats on this Board. I look forward to your future posts. Take care.

Historically, it has been the Federal Government who forced states to recognize individual rights

Only when it suits a political agenda. They take them away as quickly if not quicker

Slavery.....NO
Womens vote.......NO
Civil Rights.........NO

Reading comprehension issues? Do you need a history lesson?

answer when in our history did the government ever follow the letter of the words in the constitution?

On another board, I saw a white liberal tell a black conservative that he knew more about the black experience than she did -- because he was a liberal.

:lol: Yeah, White Liberals are so damn dumb. They really do believe they get to judge who's a 'Good' African American and who's a 'Bad' African American. They're such kooks. But they do crack me up...Sometimes. :)

Slavery.....NO
Womens vote.......NO
Civil Rights.........NO

answer when in our history did the government ever follow the letter of the words in the constitution?

Every time except when our courts have ruled their actions unconstitutional. A very, very small percentage

When have states ever taken the lead in protecting the civil rights of the individual? Come on Libertarians....you stand for the rights of the individual

Where were you on Civil Rights?
Where were you on gay rights?

Last edited:

Slavery.....NO
Womens vote.......NO
Civil Rights.........NO

Every time except when our courts have ruled their actions unconstitutional. A very, very small percentage

Actually that is never have, from inception through today.

Actually that is never have, from inception through today.

SuperStock_1775R-13145.jpg

Last edited:

Slavery.....NO
Womens vote.......NO
Civil Rights.........NO

Actually Winger, you're wrong on all counts. Every one of those issues began in states, and when enough states demanded it, the Federal government stepped in.

Guess, I should be on my toes..not. Racism means thinking one races is inferior to another. What racist black dems are you referring too?

I don't know about racists, per se, but I can name some race baiting Democrats. Off the top of my head, there's Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Maxine Waters and Andre Carson.

I haven't concluded that you're a racist African American Democrat. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I'll base my assessment on your future posts. But we do have a few rabid racist African American Democrats on this Board. I look forward to your future posts. Take care.

Well, I'm Black but I'm pretty much a DINO, given the fact that I haven't gotten around to changing my party affiliation (if I ever will).

According to liberals here is another bad one...:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtXLzhbTz5E]Thomas Sowell: Before and After Affirmative Action - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Slavery.....NO
Womens vote.......NO
Civil Rights.........NO

When have states ever taken the lead in protecting the civil rights of the individual? Come on Libertarians....you stand for the rights of the individual

Where were you on Civil Rights?
Where were you on gay rights?

STATES SUING OVER OBAMACARE

Virginia
Florida
South Carolina
Nebraska Florida
Texas Florida
Utah Florida
Louisiana
Alabama
Michigan
Colorado
Pennsylvania
Washington
Idaho
South Dakota
North Dakota
Arizona Georgia
Alaska
Nevada
Indiana
Mississippi
Wisconsin
Oklahoma
Wyoming
Ohio
Kansas
Maine
List of 27 States Suing Over Obamacare

As usual, Republicans are willing to ignore Civil Rights. The only injustice they are willing to complain about is injustice towards white males or the super wealthy

And GOP members like Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Rand Paul who have complained consistently about the erosion of civil rights in regard to the Patriot act and the NDAA dont count?

Do yo know what the hell the phrase 'civil rights' means? It doesnt mean 'keeping whitey down, beotch'. It is a reference to the rights that individuals have versus the government.

The GOP has been pretty consistent on these issues, though we do have some sell-outs.

a higher percentage of southern republicans voted against the CRA, compared to the percentage of southern democrats voting against the CRA.

hence: more southern republicans than southern democrats voted against the CRA.

a higher percentage of northern republicans voted against the CRA, compared to the percentage of northern democrats voting against the CRA.

hence: more northern republicans than northern democrats voted against the CRA.

fuzzy logic applied.

Suuuuure you did :doubt:

a higher percentage of southern republicans voted against the CRA, compared to the percentage of southern democrats voting against the CRA.

hence: more southern republicans than southern democrats voted against the CRA.

a higher percentage of northern republicans voted against the CRA, compared to the percentage of northern democrats voting against the CRA.

hence: more northern republicans than northern democrats voted against the CRA.

fuzzy logic applied.

The democrat party owes reparations to any African American that was living and was affected by the discrimination, Segregation, and any who American including (white Americans) family members were killed, By the KKK which was an arm of the democrat party, The same Democrat party we have today. They weren’t broken up, they were dismantled, and stated anew, they are the same party and they need to pay.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fClzzfMR3ek]1300 White Republicans Lynched by the KKK.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Suuuuure you did :doubt:
Your leftist butthurt is proof of nothing but that you're driven solely by emotion.

Forum List

Back