Allen West Delivers Epic Speech On GOP's Proud History Fighting For Black Equality...

Single parent households by race - 2010

United States Scale
Non-Hispanic White 24%
Black or African American 66%
American Indian 52%
Asian and Pacific Islander 16%
Hispanic or Latino 41%
Total 34%

This is the catastrophe of government social engineering...

Could we see a specific program and how it causes people to get pregnant before they marry?
Many families start off married, and when they NEED the help they find the requirements to receive food stamps and AFDC will make people have to choose between getting the help or keeping the family together.

Interesting....you got numbers on how often that happens?

Must be a lot right?

I see you've fallen for the left's Big Lie about the GOP.

Really, treating everyone the same regardless of their skin color is not racist. True story.

What "big lie"? I provided quotes from a top GOP strategist (Lee Atwater) and two RNC chairmen, who spoke about the Southern Strategy, two of them apologized for it. They obviously weren't "treating everyone the same regardless of skin color". In fact one of your fellow GOP'ers asserted that the racial hiring quotas aka Affirmative Action was started by the GOP. I hear a lot of GOP folks praising MLKjr, yet they FIGHT and disagree with almost all of his policies. Here's a good read;

Myths of Martin Luther King by Marcus Epstein
The big lie that the GOP is racist.

Are there racist Republicans? Sure. But treating people based on race is not a GOP party platform plank.

Are there racist Democrats? Sure. But treating people based on race IS a Democratic party platform plank.

How so?

Single parent households by race - 2010

United States Scale
Non-Hispanic White 24%
Black or African American 66%
American Indian 52%
Asian and Pacific Islander 16%
Hispanic or Latino 41%
Total 34%

This is the catastrophe of government social engineering...

Wow, the two demographics that got dicked the most have the highest rates.

In a sweeping and stirring oration on the floor of the House of Representatives, Rep. Allen West (R-FL) proudly recounted the Republican Party’s long history of fighting for black freedom against the Democratic Party’s history of racism and oppression.

Rep. West’s speech offered a timeline of Republican Party victories on behalf of African Americans’ long battle for equality. From the elections of the first black members of Congress (Sen. Hiram Revels (R-MS) and Rep. Joseph Rainey (R-SC)), to the adoption of the 13th Amendment, 14th Amendment, 15th Amendment, 1875 Civil Rights Act, 1957 Civil Rights Act, 1964 Civil Rights Act, and of course the Emancipation itself, Rep. West recounted how each victory was the result of the Republican Party’s commitment to freedom for all citizens, regardless of hue.

Rep. West also recounted the victories of GOP luminaries like President Abraham Lincoln, Frederick Douglass, President Dwight Eisenhower, and Sen. Everett Dirksen.

Allen West commemorates Black History Month by telling the truth about Republicans and Black history - YouTube

Read More:
» Rep. Allen West Delivers Epic Speech on GOP’s Proud History of Fighting For Black Equality - Big Government

:clap2:

Outfuckingstanding...

White Liberals, Elected and in their Cheerleading Squad in the "Free Press"... You know, the ones with all that Misplaced White Guilt... Wouldn't Report on this if they were threatened with Excecution.

While Public School Students are Inundated with all of the Wrongs done to Blacks during Black History Month, they should also hear this Speech. :thup:

:)

peace...

Could we see a specific program and how it causes people to get pregnant before they marry?
Many families start off married, and when they NEED the help they find the requirements to receive food stamps and AFDC will make people have to choose between getting the help or keeping the family together.

Interesting....you got numbers on how often that happens?

Must be a lot right?

Good question.

In a sweeping and stirring oration on the floor of the House of Representatives, Rep. Allen West (R-FL) proudly recounted the Republican Party’s long history of fighting for black freedom against the Democratic Party’s history of racism and oppression.

Rep. West’s speech offered a timeline of Republican Party victories on behalf of African Americans’ long battle for equality. From the elections of the first black members of Congress (Sen. Hiram Revels (R-MS) and Rep. Joseph Rainey (R-SC)), to the adoption of the 13th Amendment, 14th Amendment, 15th Amendment, 1875 Civil Rights Act, 1957 Civil Rights Act, 1964 Civil Rights Act, and of course the Emancipation itself, Rep. West recounted how each victory was the result of the Republican Party’s commitment to freedom for all citizens, regardless of hue.

Rep. West also recounted the victories of GOP luminaries like President Abraham Lincoln, Frederick Douglass, President Dwight Eisenhower, and Sen. Everett Dirksen.

Allen West commemorates Black History Month by telling the truth about Republicans and Black history - YouTube

Read More:
» Rep. Allen West Delivers Epic Speech on GOP’s Proud History of Fighting For Black Equality - Big Government

Outfuckingstanding...

White Liberals, Elected and in their Cheerleading Squad in the "Free Press"... You know, the ones with all that Misplaced White Guilt... Wouldn't Report on this if they were threatened with Excecution.

While Public School Students are Inundated with all of the Wrongs done to Blacks during Black History Month, they should also hear this Speech. :thup:

peace...

Whenever you observe another tired 'Racism' accusation, you can bet that accusation is coming from the same ole sources...Dumb White Liberals and racist African American Democrats. I always just consider the source and have a good laugh. Their Race-Baiting is so played out at this point.

Read More:

Outfuckingstanding...

peace...

Whenever you observe another tired 'Racism' accusation, you can bet that accusation is coming from the same ole sources...Dumb White Liberals and racist African American Democrats. I always just consider the source and have a good laugh. Their Race-Baiting is so played out at this point.

What a joke, thanks for the laugh! :lol:

Outfuckingstanding...

peace...

Dumb White Liberal, or racist African American Democrat? Which one are you? I'm guessing dumb White Liberal. :)

Dumb White Liberal, or racist African American Democrat? Which one are you? I'm guessing dumb White Liberal. :)

Angry and Ignorant... PO's been Raging around the Internets for years... :thup:

peace...

You wouldn't happen to be a long-time subscriber to Ron Paul's newsletter, would you, paulitician?

Don't be so dense, Winger, I am advocating the government GET OUT of the social engineering business. They've fucked it up just like they do everything else they touch.

Now now Guy. Liberals championed the single parent household.

It now stand at 50% in the US a clear victory :eusa_whistle:

Bristol Palin is a Liberal?

Who'd a thunk it?

Only an idiot would a thunk it since she has no ability to champion jack-shit, dude.

Don't be so dense, Winger, I am advocating the government GET OUT of the social engineering business. They've fucked it up just like they do everything else they touch.

Who'd a thunk it?

Bad form... Leave people's Children out of your Emotional and Ignorant Politicking :thup:

peace...

I'm not dumb, I'm not racist, my Dad is White, my Mom African American & Puerto Rican, etc., I'm not a democrat, and my Wife is White. So that makes me neither of your descriptions. If someone gets a cross burned on their lawn and people say that it's a racist act, does that make those people; "Dumb White Liberals and racist African American Democrats"? :)

No, it's a FACT PIECE.

No, it is a bullshit spin peice by a proven moron.

Tell me, WHY Krugman asserts that the phrase 'welfare queen' is a coded reference to blacks? He takes it as simply an obvious assumption.

You seem to agree with him on this assertion, why?

Why do you just assume that 'welfare queen' is a black person?

Did you know that the vast majority of people on welfare are WHITE?

Kinda shoots a gaping hole in your ASSumptions, doesnt it?

You sound like the kind of racist who doesnt have the balls to just come on out and say what you think. You can only think these vicious things in your mind, store them in your heart, and then project them onto everyone else like a fucking coward.

Here's an excerpt: "He recalled that in 1976, when Reagan lost the Iowa caucuses, he began talking about a "welfare queen" from Chicago's South Side."

"The South Side has a population of 752,496 that is over 93% African-American and that includes zip codes that are over 98% black or African-American."

Who in the fuck else could he be referring to genius? White people? :lol:

It's easy to "assume' that when for most of your life you heard a bunch of white bigots use that as a disparaging term about black people.

I'm not a racist, I call racists on their bullshit. Nice try at trying to whitewash (pun intended) history and the facts.

Again, since there are people in Chicagos south side who ARE white, there is no reason to ASSume that Reagan was talking about blacks, dumbass.

You project your own racist presumptions like the standard libtard.

Here is another ASSumption libtards like you make; advocates of law and order are making coded references to going after blacks and throwing them in jail! Why would they ASSume this when the majority of crimnials in jail are WHITE?

Because libtards assume they are mostly black and immediately presume that any reference to reducing crime through more enforcement is going to disproportionately impact blacks. And even if the latter was true, since most criminals victimize people of their OWN RACE, putting more black criminals away would BENEFIT the black community!

Your bullshit racist projections onto everyone around you is beyond old and tired. It is stupid disgusting slander and I am sick of hearing that bulshit from stupid asses like you.

ESADIAF.

I'm not dumb, I'm not racist, my Dad is White, my Mom African American & Puerto Rican, etc., I'm not a democrat, and my Wife is White. So that makes me neither of your descriptions. If someone gets a cross burned on their lawn and people say that it's a racist act, does that make those people; "Dumb White Liberals and racist African American Democrats"? :)

Reforming welfare (which a Democrat POTUS finally did) is not even remotely comparable to burning a cross on peoples lawns jack ass.

Duck Allen west. He is an embarrasment to every one who have served.

Who'd a thunk it?

Only an idiot would a thunk it since she has no ability to champion jack-shit, dude.

You're a Harry Browne fan, ha? Who are you supporting in this upcoming Presidential election?

A Gift for My Daughter

by Harry Browne

December 25, 1966

(This article was originally published as a syndicated newspaper column, dedicated to my 9-year-old daughter.)

It’s Christmas and I have the usual problem of deciding what to give you. I know you might enjoy many things — books, games, clothes.

But I’m very selfish. I want to give you something that will stay with you for more than a few months or years. I want to give you a gift that might remind you of me every Christmas.

If I could give you just one thing, I’d want it to be a simple truth that took me many years to learn. If you learn it now, it may enrich your life in hundreds of ways. And it may prevent you from facing many problems that have hurt people who have never learned it.

The truth is simply this:

No one owes you anything.
A Gift for My Daughter

Forum List

Back