Allen West Delivers Epic Speech On GOP's Proud History Fighting For Black Equality...

No, it is a bullshit spin peice by a proven moron.

Tell me, WHY Krugman asserts that the phrase 'welfare queen' is a coded reference to blacks? He takes it as simply an obvious assumption.

You seem to agree with him on this assertion, why?

Why do you just assume that 'welfare queen' is a black person?

Did you know that the vast majority of people on welfare are WHITE?

Kinda shoots a gaping hole in your ASSumptions, doesnt it?

You sound like the kind of racist who doesnt have the balls to just come on out and say what you think. You can only think these vicious things in your mind, store them in your heart, and then project them onto everyone else like a fucking coward.

Here's an excerpt: "He recalled that in 1976, when Reagan lost the Iowa caucuses, he began talking about a "welfare queen" from Chicago's South Side."

"The South Side has a population of 752,496 that is over 93% African-American and that includes zip codes that are over 98% black or African-American."

Who in the fuck else could he be referring to genius? White people? :lol:

It's easy to "assume' that when for most of your life you heard a bunch of white bigots use that as a disparaging term about black people.

I'm not a racist, I call racists on their bullshit. Nice try at trying to whitewash (pun intended) history and the facts.

Again, since there are people in Chicagos south side who ARE white, there is no reason to ASSume that Reagan was talking about blacks, dumbass.

You project your own racist presumptions like the standard libtard.

Here is another ASSumption libtards like you make; advocates of law and order are making coded references to going after blacks and throwing them in jail! Why would they ASSume this when the majority of crimnials in jail are WHITE?

Because libtards assume they are mostly black and immediately presume that any reference to reducing crime through more enforcement is going to disproportionately impact blacks. And even if the latter was true, since most criminals victimize people of their OWN RACE, putting more black criminals away would BENEFIT the black community!

Your bullshit racist projections onto everyone around you is beyond old and tired. It is stupid disgusting slander and I am sick of hearing that bulshit from stupid asses like you.

ESADIAF.

Yeah suuuure! We know who you people are trying to reference and the reason for doing so. Get a set of balls and admit it! :lol:

You obviously don't know the true meaning of the word Liberal. Stop crying and stop lying. I'm as far away from being a racist than you can ever imagine. Thanks for the laugh for that JOKE of a post above, and you can go ESADIAF bitch.

What a joke, thanks for the laugh! :lol:

Dumb White Liberal, or racist African American Democrat? Which one are you? I'm guessing dumb White Liberal. :)

I'm not dumb, I'm not racist, my Dad is White, my Mom African American & Puerto Rican, etc., I'm not a democrat, and my Wife is White. So that makes me neither of your descriptions. If someone gets a cross burned on their lawn and people say that it's a racist act, does that make those people; "Dumb White Liberals and racist African American Democrats"? :)

Your mom is African American and puerto rican? Oh hells yeah. :doubt:

Dumb White Liberal, or racist African American Democrat? Which one are you? I'm guessing dumb White Liberal. :)

I'm not dumb, I'm not racist, my Dad is White, my Mom African American & Puerto Rican, etc., I'm not a democrat, and my Wife is White. So that makes me neither of your descriptions. If someone gets a cross burned on their lawn and people say that it's a racist act, does that make those people; "Dumb White Liberals and racist African American Democrats"? :)

Reforming welfare
(which a Democrat POTUS finally did) is not even remotely comparable to burning a cross on peoples lawns jack ass.

What does that have to do with what was being talked about jack ass? :lol:

Yep and throw a little Irish in there as well.. :)

Yep and throw a little Irish in there as well.. :)

United Colors of Benelton. :)

What "big lie"? I provided quotes from a top GOP strategist (Lee Atwater) and two RNC chairmen, who spoke about the Southern Strategy, two of them apologized for it. They obviously weren't "treating everyone the same regardless of skin color". In fact one of your fellow GOP'ers asserted that the racial hiring quotas aka Affirmative Action was started by the GOP. I hear a lot of GOP folks praising MLKjr, yet they FIGHT and disagree with almost all of his policies. Here's a good read;

Myths of Martin Luther King by Marcus Epstein
The big lie that the GOP is racist.

Are there racist Republicans? Sure. But treating people based on race is not a GOP party platform plank.

Are there racist Democrats? Sure. But treating people based on race IS a Democratic party platform plank.

How so?
Affirmative Action is unequal treatment based on race.

It's undeniable. Don't even bother trying.

Here's an excerpt: "He recalled that in 1976, when Reagan lost the Iowa caucuses, he began talking about a "welfare queen" from Chicago's South Side."

"The South Side has a population of 752,496 that is over 93% African-American and that includes zip codes that are over 98% black or African-American."

Who in the fuck else could he be referring to genius? White people? :lol:

It's easy to "assume' that when for most of your life you heard a bunch of white bigots use that as a disparaging term about black people.

I'm not a racist, I call racists on their bullshit. Nice try at trying to whitewash (pun intended) history and the facts.

Again, since there are people in Chicagos south side who ARE white, there is no reason to ASSume that Reagan was talking about blacks, dumbass.

Here is another ASSumption libtards like you make; advocates of law and order are making coded references to going after blacks and throwing them in jail! Why would they ASSume this when the majority of crimnials in jail are WHITE?

Because libtards assume they are mostly black and immediately presume that any reference to reducing crime through more enforcement is going to disproportionately impact blacks. And even if the latter was true, since most criminals victimize people of their OWN RACE, putting more black criminals away would BENEFIT the black community!

Your bullshit racist projections onto everyone around you is beyond old and tired. It is stupid disgusting slander and I am sick of hearing that bulshit from stupid asses like you.

ESADIAF.

Yeah suuuure! We know who you people are trying to reference and the reason for doing so. Get a set of balls and admit it! :lol:

Man, you just cant help projecting your despicable thinking on to other people, can you?

It must be so normal to you that it is inconceivable that someone somewhere might not hold those same racial prejudices and hatred.

What a crying shame.

You obviously don't know the true meaning of the word Liberal. Stop crying and stop lying. I'm as far away from being a racist than you can ever imagine. Thanks for the laugh for that JOKE of a post above, and you can go ESADIAF bitch.

No, you are a racist as you accept all the stereotypes about blacks that any bigot has ever had.

You are a fucking disgrace.

Are there racist Republicans? Sure. But treating people based on race is not a GOP party platform plank.

Are there racist Democrats? Sure. But treating people based on race IS a Democratic party platform plank.

How so?

Affirmative action worked

Republicans wanted to end the game before the other team came on the field

Wrong, as usual.

The idea of treating everyone equally is abhorrent to you, isn't it?

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but blacks can succeed without the help of you white liberals.

How so?

So republicans never supported "affirmative action" programs?
"But in the most far-reaching federal expansion of affirmative action, the "goals and timetables" plan was revived by President Nixon and Labor Secretary George Shultz in 1969. In issuing the so-called "Philadelphia Order," Assistant Secretary Arthur Fletcher said:

Equal employment opportunity in these [construction] trades in the Philadelphia area is still far from a reality. The unions in these trades still have only about 1.6 percent minority group membership and they continue to engage in practices, including the granting of referral priorities to union members and to persons who have work experience under union contracts, which result in few negroes being referred for employment. We find, therefore, that special measures are required to provide equal employment opportunity in these seven trades. (5)

President Nixon later remembered, "A good job is as basic and important a civil right as a good education . . . I felt that the plan Shultz devised, which would require such [affirmative] action by law, was both necessary and right. We would not impose quotas, but would require federal contractors to show affirmative action' to meet the goals of increasing minority employment." (6)

Order No. 4 in 1970 extended the plan to non-construction federal contractors."

"In 1973, President Gerald Ford signed the Rehabilitation Act, of which Section 503 requires affirmative action for individuals with disabilities. In 1974, Ford signed the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act that requires affirmative action for Vietnam Era and special disabled veterans."

"I'm talking about affirmative action. I'm for affirmative action if it is the type of government effort to remove the barriers to people taking part in the type of access to credit, capital, housing, ownership, marriages, jobs and education that are absolutely essential."

Kemp, the Republican
vice presidential nominee, was an early and strong supporter of the federal government's affirmative action program."

The GOP doesn't care if you are black or gay or a muslim, just as long as you are rich.

Poor and middle class black people aren't stupid Allen Uncle Tom West. Just like the rest of us, they get it.

And the GOP had the black vote all the way up until the Great Flood of Mississippi. I think 1929??? Google it to see why blacks left the GOP.

And the Democrats lost the white southern vote because of Civil Rights.

Wrong, as usual.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but blacks can succeed without the help of you white liberals.

Sure caveman..

Once it became clear that blacks had to be allowed in the game, conservatives tried to call the game before they could suit up

But once again, caveman demonstrates that he will only recognize discrimination if it directed at white males

ESADIAF.

Man, you just cant help projecting your despicable thinking on to other people, can you?

It must be so normal to you that it is inconceivable that someone somewhere might not hold those same racial prejudices and hatred.

What a crying shame.

No, you are a racist as you accept all the stereotypes about blacks that any bigot has ever had.

You are a fucking disgrace.

No, the disgrace is a fucking lying bigot like you. I don't "accept stereotypes", I point them out. Once again, YOU can go ESADIAF lying BIGOT PIG. :lol:

So republicans never supported "affirmative action" programs?
"But in the most far-reaching federal expansion of affirmative action, the "goals and timetables" plan was revived by President Nixon and Labor Secretary George Shultz in 1969. In issuing the so-called "Philadelphia Order," Assistant Secretary Arthur Fletcher said:

Equal employment opportunity in these [construction] trades in the Philadelphia area is still far from a reality. The unions in these trades still have only about 1.6 percent minority group membership and they continue to engage in practices, including the granting of referral priorities to union members and to persons who have work experience under union contracts, which result in few negroes being referred for employment. We find, therefore, that special measures are required to provide equal employment opportunity in these seven trades. (5)

President Nixon later remembered, "A good job is as basic and important a civil right as a good education . . . I felt that the plan Shultz devised, which would require such [affirmative] action by law, was both necessary and right. We would not impose quotas, but would require federal contractors to show affirmative action' to meet the goals of increasing minority employment." (6)

Order No. 4 in 1970 extended the plan to non-construction federal contractors."

"In 1973, President Gerald Ford signed the Rehabilitation Act, of which Section 503 requires affirmative action for individuals with disabilities. In 1974, Ford signed the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act that requires affirmative action for Vietnam Era and special disabled veterans."

"I'm talking about affirmative action. I'm for affirmative action if it is the type of government effort to remove the barriers to people taking part in the type of access to credit, capital, housing, ownership, marriages, jobs and education that are absolutely essential."

Kemp, the Republican
vice presidential nominee, was an early and strong supporter of the federal government's affirmative action program."
So, it looks like the trade unions were racist. :lol:

Meanwhile, in this century, the GOP recognizes that treating people differently based on their race is wrong.

Democrats embrace it.

Wrong, as usual.

Sure caveman..

Once it became clear that blacks had to be allowed in the game, conservatives tried to call the game before they could suit up

But once again, caveman demonstrates that he will only recognize discrimination if it directed at white males
If you have to lie to make your point, your point isn't worth making.

And you lie. A LOT.

Wrong, as usual.

You need to educate yourself about Affirmative Action, "the Blacks" aren't the only ones "covered" by Affirmative Action. Why some "folks" want to concentrate on "the Blacks" and Affirmative Action, is a "mystery" to me. :lol:

Wrong, as usual.

You need to educate yourself about Affirmative Action, "the Blacks" aren't the only ones "covered" by Affirmative Action. Why some "folks" want to concentrate on "the Blacks" and Affirmative Action, is a "mystery" to me. :lol:
Yawn. Yet another in a seemingly endless series of "The GOP is all RACIST!!!" flingers of leftist poo.

So, it looks like the trade unions were racist. :lol:

Meanwhile, in this century, the GOP recognizes that treating people differently based on their race is wrong.

Democrats embrace it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the unions the biggest backers of Democrats??

Wrong, as usual.

Folks like the caveman never gave a shit about discrimination against blacks. It is only when he perceives racism against whites that he gets outraged

Forum List

Back