Allen West Delivers Epic Speech On GOP's Proud History Fighting For Black Equality...

Read his whiny posts on this thread

While you are at it, show me any post where caveman has ever stood up for the rights of blacks or gays
How about this one, you lying piece of shit?

I believe in equal treatment for ALL.

And I believe in truth, justice and the American way
Truth? No, you don't. You lie. All the time.

Justice? Doubtful. You gauge people's guilt or innocent by their politics.

The American way? No way you believe in that.

Before you fucktards talk about doing away with AA you have to evaluate whether the playing field is fair and from what I read some of you dipshits are of the belief that AA gives least qualified positions over people who are more qualified, you are wrong, stop being fucking racists yourselves and assuming that all people who benefit from AA are lesser qualified people. Dumbfucks.
Oh, hush, you damned retard.

On the other shoe we have Obama... who has started "African Americans for Obama" How racist is that? Can you imagine Romney starting "Whites for Romney"? Obama has also hired a producer to make a movie about himself.. can any think of someone with a bigger ego?

LOL, that's the only "comeback" to the FACTS that I presented? :lol: Now you're moving the goal posts to "this century"..................................
Isn't that what you retards do when someone brings up the KKK being the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party?

If it weren't for double standards, leftists wouldn't have any standards at all.

Did you have too much to drink? :lol:
I don't drink. I don't feel the need to alter my brain chemistry. What's your drug of choice?
I notice that you and some of your cohorts like to toss baseless accusations out there, but can NEVER SEEM TO BACK IT UP WHEN CALLED ON IT. Thanks for the laugh though! :clap2:
I notice you're full of shit. If you'd like me to back up that accusation, I'd refer you to your own posts.

Where did I say that? Presenting facts showing that the GOP at one time supported Affirmative Action, is saying that "The GOP is all RACIST!!!"? :lol:
Do you deny you believe it?

That would be an utter waste of keystrokes. And dishonest.

I don't like to make ignorant blanket generalizations. There are plenty of GOP'ers who i like and have voted for. One is my Governor Bob McDonnell (much to my wife's chagrin), I voted for him and like him. Jack Kemp is one who I had a great deal of respect and admiration for. Ron Paul is the only guy out of the GOP line up that I would vote for. Gary Johnson, when he was a republican, is another guy I could vote for and may vote for on the Libertarian ticket. Yo are batting ZERO buddy! :lol:
Doubtful.

Wrong, as usual.

The idea of treating everyone equally is abhorrent to you, isn't it?

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but blacks can succeed without the help of you white liberals.
You need to educate yourself about Affirmative Action, "the Blacks" aren't the only ones "covered" by Affirmative Action. Why some "folks" want to concentrate on "the Blacks" and Affirmative Action, is a "mystery" to me. :lol:

Affirmative action should be income based, not race based. Why should a wealthy black kid have preference over a poor white kid simply because of race?

I agree.

Isn't that what you retards do when someone brings up the KKK being the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party?

If it weren't for double standards, leftists wouldn't have any standards at all.

Did you have too much to drink? :lol:
I don't drink. I don't feel the need to alter my brain chemistry. What's your drug of choice?
I notice that you and some of your cohorts like to toss baseless accusations out there, but can NEVER SEEM TO BACK IT UP WHEN CALLED ON IT. Thanks for the laugh though! :clap2:
I notice you're full of shit. If you'd like me to back up that accusation, I'd refer you to your own posts.

LOL, face it, the thing you are best at is hurling childish insults and calling people "liars", while at the same time NOT BEING ABLE TO BACK UP YOUR IGNORANT ASSERTIONS. Thanks for the laugh once again. ;)

How about this one, you lying piece of shit?

I believe in equal treatment for ALL.

And I believe in truth, justice and the American way
Truth? No, you don't. You lie. All the time.

Justice? Doubtful. You gauge people's guilt or innocent by their politics.

The American way? No way you believe in that.

I have declared my personal motto as Truth, Justice and the American Way

By default that leaves you as a liar, unjust and un-American

Sucks to be you comrade

Do you deny you believe it?

That would be an utter waste of keystrokes. And dishonest.

I don't like to make ignorant blanket generalizations. There are plenty of GOP'ers who i like and have voted for. One is my Governor Bob McDonnell (much to my wife's chagrin), I voted for him and like him. Jack Kemp is one who I had a great deal of respect and admiration for. Ron Paul is the only guy out of the GOP line up that I would vote for. Gary Johnson, when he was a republican, is another guy I could vote for and may vote for on the Libertarian ticket. Yo are batting ZERO buddy! :lol:
Doubtful.

Wow.........................................you're peeing all over yourself dude!

:lol:

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Give a man a 40oz, a crack pipe and a welfare check, and you have a Dem voter for life.

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Give a man a 40oz, a crack pipe and a welfare check, and you have a Dem voter for life.

LOL, do you think that a person like that even bothers to vote?

Sure! ACORN will pick him up, bus him to the polls and then give him a $20 piece and a ride home.

(Well, they might have to stop at several more precincts on the way, but...) :cool: :eusa_shhh:

LOL, do you think that a person like that even bothers to vote?

Sure! ACORN will pick him up, bus him to the polls and then give him a $20 piece and a ride home.

(Well, they might have to stop at several more precincts on the way, but...) :cool: :eusa_shhh:

LOL, the funny part is that the person that the other poster described would most likely be a convicted felon who probably never thought of getting his rights restored, thus making him ineligible to vote depending on the state.
But hey ya neva know....................

Before you fucktards talk about doing away with AA you have to evaluate whether the playing field is fair and from what I read some of you dipshits are of the belief that AA gives least qualified positions over people who are more qualified, you are wrong, stop being fucking racists yourselves and assuming that all people who benefit from AA are lesser qualified people. Dumbfucks.

Yeah, but you're a racist African American Democrat no? So, we can't really take your word on anything. You just don't have the credibility. Sorry, but it is what it is.

Fucker I am black but have a white mother, me be a racist? Not so fuck off, you ducked my point, coward.

Take away the 40oz and crackpipe, and you still have 50% of the American people on an assisstance program. Why work? Let the other half of the country take care of you. Vote Dem and stay governbment dependent

Take away the 40oz and crackpipe, and you still have 50% of the American people on an assisstance program. Why work? Let the other half of the country take care of you. Vote Dem and stay governbment dependent

Crock of shit, Republicfucks are seriously fucked up in the head if they believe Democrats advocate people staying home and not working, I mean can i see the official Democratic bulletin that states this because the last time I checked Democrats pay taxes so take your partisan bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Alan West? Is this the same guy who was slamming Obama on twitter for it costing so much to fill up his Hummer?

Forum List

Back