Allen West Delivers Epic Speech On GOP's Proud History Fighting For Black Equality...

Take away the 40oz and crackpipe, and you still have 50% of the American people on an assisstance program. Why work? Let the other half of the country take care of you. Vote Dem and stay governbment dependent

Crock of shit, Republicfucks are seriously fucked up in the head if they believe Democrats advocate people staying home and not working, I mean can i see the official Democratic bulletin that states this because the last time I checked Democrats pay taxes so take your partisan bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Nobody said that most Dems advocate it. But it's simple thinking... People on the dole will vote in who keeps giving them the most. Look at the plight of every major city in theis country, and who is running them..

Before you fucktards talk about doing away with AA you have to evaluate whether the playing field is fair and from what I read some of you dipshits are of the belief that AA gives least qualified positions over people who are more qualified, you are wrong, stop being fucking racists yourselves and assuming that all people who benefit from AA are lesser qualified people. Dumbfucks.

Yeah, but you're a racist African American Democrat no? So, we can't really take your word on anything. You just don't have the credibility. Sorry, but it is what it is.

Fucker I am black but have a white mother, me be a racist? Not so fuck off, you ducked my point, coward.
OK...so you're a BIGOT.

Yeah, but you're a racist African American Democrat no? So, we can't really take your word on anything. You just don't have the credibility. Sorry, but it is what it is.

Fucker I am black but have a white mother, me be a racist? Not so fuck off, you ducked my point, coward.
OK...so you're a BIGOT.

You're full of shit. I have said nothing bigoted. Fuck off lame ass Repug.

We should nominate Mr. West to run for President.

It's refreshing to see someone finally stick up for Republicans.

Look at what he's saying:

Rep. West’s speech offered a timeline of Republican Party victories on behalf of African Americans’ long battle for equality. From the elections of the first black members of Congress (Sen. Hiram Revels (R-MS) and Rep. Joseph Rainey (R-SC)), to the adoption of the 13th Amendment, 14th Amendment, 15th Amendment, 1875 Civil Rights Act, 1957 Civil Rights Act, 1964 Civil Rights Act, and of course the Emancipation itself, Rep. West recounted how each victory was the result of the Republican Party’s commitment to freedom for all citizens, regardless of hue.

He's talking about the Republican Party before most of the Conservatives left the Democratic Party and joined the Republican Party and all the Liberals left the Republican Party and jointed the Democratic Party.

It's exactly the same as Republicans trying to take credit for taking out Bin Laden. Even McCain said Republican's torturing was no help and was in fact, a hindrance.

Why is the Republican Party 90% white? Why do they try to take credit for things that belong to others?

Why do you constantly call the Democrat party the democratic party, are you illiterate?

Take away the 40oz and crackpipe, and you still have 50% of the American people on an assisstance program. Why work? Let the other half of the country take care of you. Vote Dem and stay governbment dependent

Crock of shit, Republicfucks are seriously fucked up in the head if they believe Democrats advocate people staying home and not working, I mean can i see the official Democratic bulletin that states this because the last time I checked Democrats pay taxes so take your partisan bullshit and shove it up your ass.

No one says they advocate it. But who do you think the dependents vote for? The party of government dependency, of course. If you hard and pay taxes, you are being screwed too... but maybe just too dumb to know it.

Alan West? Is this the same guy who was slamming Obama on twitter for it costing so much to fill up his Hummer?
Yes...and so what? He's correct.

The concept is that if you own a car that gets 6 mpg you are not that concerned with fuel economy
Why should I be when the man has the freedom to drive what the Hell he wants and calls attention to a POTUS that has made it his mission to force people off of oil for no good reason but manipulation toward more expensive and unproven technologies to appease his buddies.

Idiot.

Yes...and so what? He's correct.

The concept is that if you own a car that gets 6 mpg you are not that concerned with fuel economy
Why should I be when the man has the freedom to drive what the Hell he wants and calls attention to a POTUS that has made it his mission to force people off of oil for no good reason but manipulation toward more expensive and unproven technologies to appease his buddies.

Idiot.

Look....I know West is an idiot........But what can we do about it?

If the guy is dumb enough to purchase a Hummer and then realize it costs a lot to fill his tank......he ain't exactly a rocket scientist

I may suggest a Chevy Volt.....then he doesn't have to whine like a little bitch when he fuels up

Idiot.

If the guy is dumb enough to purchase a Hummer and then realize it costs a lot to fill his tank......he ain't exactly a rocket scientist

I may suggest a Chevy Volt.....then he doesn't have to whine like a little bitch when he fuels up

Ah, stop it. Just stop. You're a dumb White Liberal who hates West simply because he's not a dumb Democrat like you. That's all it is. It isn't any more complicated than that. Now go reboot, you silly Obama-Bot. :)

Idiot.

And risk having his house burned down and only go 40 miles on a charge?

Fuck off:eusa_hand:

Idiot.

Idiot.

Might not have to, but probably still will...

Dumb White Liberals actually believe they should be the ones to judge who's a 'Good' African American and a 'Bad' African American. They're just so damn dumb. They don't even realize that most African American Democrats are racists and can't stand them. They really do believe that because they're White Liberals, African Americans just adore them. But in reality, the exact opposite is true. African American Democrats only tolerate White Liberals because they see them as servicable tools. If they saw them down in their neighborhoods, they wouldn't piss on em if they were on fire. And that's a fact Jack!

Last edited:
Dumb White Liberals actually believe they should be the ones to judge who's a 'Good' African American and a 'Bad' African American. They're just so damn dumb. They don't even realize that most African American Democrats are racists and can't stand them. They really do believe that because they're White Liberals, African Americans just adore them. But in reality, the exact opposite is true. African American Democrats only tolerate White Liberals because they see them as servicable tools. If they saw them down in their neighborhoods, they wouldn't piss on em if they were on fire. And that's a fact Jack!

Hissy-fit-sunscreen-suncare.jpg

Forum List

Back