Allen West Delivers Epic Speech On GOP's Proud History Fighting For Black Equality...

Dumb White Liberals actually believe they should be the ones to judge who's a 'Good' African American and a 'Bad' African American. They're just so damn dumb. They don't even realize that most African American Democrats are racists and can't stand them. They really do believe that because they're White Liberals, African Americans just adore them. But in reality, the exact opposite is true. African American Democrats only tolerate White Liberals because they see them as servicable tools. If they saw them down in their neighborhoods, they wouldn't piss on em if they were on fire. And that's a fact Jack!

Hissy-fit-sunscreen-suncare.jpg

No hissy-fit, just stating reality. Dumb White Liberals are really dumb. It is what it is. :)

Dumb White Liberals actually believe they should be the ones to judge who's a 'Good' African American and a 'Bad' African American. They're just so damn dumb. They don't even realize that most African American Democrats are racists and can't stand them. They really do believe that because they're White Liberals, African Americans just adore them. But in reality, the exact opposite is true. African American Democrats only tolerate White Liberals because they see them as servicable tools. If they saw them down in their neighborhoods, they wouldn't piss on em if they were on fire. And that's a fact Jack!

Hissy-fit-sunscreen-suncare.jpg

Translation: "I Erik The Pink am an idiot..."

Why should I be when the man has the freedom to drive what the Hell he wants and calls attention to a POTUS that has made it his mission to force people off of oil for no good reason but manipulation toward more expensive and unproven technologies to appease his buddies.

Idiot.

Look....I know West is an idiot........But what can we do about it?

If the guy is dumb enough to purchase a Hummer and then realize it costs a lot to fill his tank......he ain't exactly a rocket scientist

I may suggest a Chevy Volt.....then he doesn't have to whine like a little bitch when he fuels up

Ah, stop it. Just stop. You're a dumb White Liberal who hates West simply because he's not a dumb Democrat like you. That's all it is. It isn't any more complicated than that. Now go reboot, you silly Obama-Bot. :)

I'm just giving West some economic advice

If he is going to cry like a little bitch because it costs too much to fill his Hummer he should invest in a Volt and won't have to embarrass himself

That's a pretty stupid post made by a cracker who makes inaccurate blanket generalizations like you did above.It's OBVIOUS that you don't know what you are talking about, it's also OBVIOUS that you have a disdain for Black people. You have SOME FUCKING NERVE TO CALL ANYBODY A RACIST. Look in the fucking mirror before you hurl those STUPID accusations. Thanks for the laugh clown! :lol:

That's a pretty stupid post made by a cracker who makes inaccurate blanket generalizations like you did above.It's OBVIOUS that you don't know what you are talking about, it's also OBVIOUS that you have a disdain for Black people. You have SOME FUCKING NERVE TO CALL ANYBODY A RACIST.

'Anybody' like YOU, you fucking racist?

Did you have too much to drink? :lol:
I don't drink. I don't feel the need to alter my brain chemistry. What's your drug of choice?
I notice that you and some of your cohorts like to toss baseless accusations out there, but can NEVER SEEM TO BACK IT UP WHEN CALLED ON IT. Thanks for the laugh though! :clap2:
I notice you're full of shit. If you'd like me to back up that accusation, I'd refer you to your own posts.

LOL, face it, the thing you are best at is hurling childish insults and calling people "liars", while at the same time NOT BEING ABLE TO BACK UP YOUR IGNORANT ASSERTIONS. Thanks for the laugh once again. ;)
Is English your second language?

"If you'd like me to back up that accusation, I'd refer you to your own posts."

And I believe in truth, justice and the American way
Truth? No, you don't. You lie. All the time.

Justice? Doubtful. You gauge people's guilt or innocent by their politics.

The American way? No way you believe in that.

I have declared my personal motto as Truth, Justice and the American Way

By default that leaves you as a liar, unjust and un-American

Sucks to be you comrade
More lies. I'd be shocked, but lying is your default mode.

Every post of yours contains at least one lie: Your username.

I don't like to make ignorant blanket generalizations. There are plenty of GOP'ers who i like and have voted for. One is my Governor Bob McDonnell (much to my wife's chagrin), I voted for him and like him. Jack Kemp is one who I had a great deal of respect and admiration for. Ron Paul is the only guy out of the GOP line up that I would vote for. Gary Johnson, when he was a republican, is another guy I could vote for and may vote for on the Libertarian ticket. Yo are batting ZERO buddy! :lol:
Doubtful.

Wow.........................................you're peeing all over yourself dude!

:lol:
No, I'm not a leftist driven solely by emotionalism.

The concept is that if you own a car that gets 6 mpg you are not that concerned with fuel economy
Why should I be when the man has the freedom to drive what the Hell he wants and calls attention to a POTUS that has made it his mission to force people off of oil for no good reason but manipulation toward more expensive and unproven technologies to appease his buddies.

Idiot.

If the guy is dumb enough to purchase a Hummer and then realize it costs a lot to fill his tank......he ain't exactly a rocket scientist

I may suggest a Chevy Volt.....then he doesn't have to whine like a little bitch when he fuels up
No, he just has to stop every 15 miles to charge it up.

It's funny the way you morons consider the Volt one of Obama's successes. My daughter's electric Razor scooter will go further than a Volt. :rofl:

Truth? No, you don't. You lie. All the time.

Justice? Doubtful. You gauge people's guilt or innocent by their politics.

The American way? No way you believe in that.

Sucks to be you comrade

Bull Shit

I am the epitome of what a true Rightwinger should be......

Honest, Patriotic, Compassionate, Intelligent and damn popular with the ladies

Perhaps the question for our times is whether President Obama is just stupid for the imbecilic policies he's both proposed and implemented, or whether he's something much more sinister, even evil. Is he intentionally destroying the country, both economically and constitutionally, or is he just, as some would suggest, simply overly naive or misinformed? Not only have I repeatedly pondered the question, but many people I know have asked me the same question. Or, is Obama, as Mitt Romney suggests, simply "over his head"?

If you don't think Obama's intellect is superior to the rest of us, simply ask one of his sycophantic followers, or better yet, ask him yourself. Obama himself told an aid in 2008: "I think I'm a better speech writer than my speech writers. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I'll tell you right now that I'm . . . a better political director than my political director."

Economically, there isn't one scintilla of evidence that any of his policies have worked. Actual unemployment is higher than the day his $825 billion "Stimulus Plan" passed, despite unprecedented trillion dollar plus annual deficits. In addition, the duration of unemployment continues to break all-time records. Meanwhile, government dependency is at an all-time high. Nor, is there any evidence that government intrusion into the free market system has ever produced more good than harm. "Shovel-ready jobs" were promised ad nauseum by Obama in promoting his stimulus plan. Later, he admitted to the New York Times that "there is no such thing as shovel-ready projects". Spending almost a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready projects", only later to admit that there is no such thing? Stupid or evil?

Yet, Obama revises history constantly, even going so far to say in a recent Osawatomie, Kansas speech (which Communist Party USA loved, by the way) that America's free market system "has never worked." This flies in the face of logic and historical truth and is either a shameful, intentional and blatant lie, or the most moronic statement ever uttered by an American president. Stupid or evil?

Obama verbally promises less energy dependency, yet has done everything possible to stop American energy exploration. Even the editorial board of the far-left Washington Post called his rejection of the Keystone Pipeline, "hard to accept". Recall that, at the same time he was denying permits for exploration to our companies, Obama loaned Brazil $2 billion for energy exploration, promising Brazil at the time that "we want to be one of your best customers". Ironically, this promotion of Brazil's economy, while at the same time strangling our own, has resulted in this oil going to...China! Stupid or evil?

Washington, D.C., is chock-full of self-proclaimed "intellectuals", from both parties, who have spent us into an unfathomable $15 trillion debt spiral. Obama campaigned against George W. Bush's annual deficits, whose worse was $455 billion in 2008, calling them "unpatriotic". Obama has TRIPLED this "unpatriotic" amount EACH YEAR of his administration. His newly released gargantuan budget just continues this cataclysmic fast track toward national bankruptcy. If Bush's deficits were "unpatriotic", how can tripling them be for the good of the country? Stupid or evil?

His numerous and blatant violations of his oath of office to uphold the U.S. Constitution are undeniable and are unprecedented in American history. From his historical breaking of established contract and bankruptcy laws in favor of his union supporters in the Chrysler settlement, to his bailouts (began by Bush, expanded under Obama). From ObamaCare's unconstitutional mandates, to enforcing some laws, but not others (Black Panthers voter's intimidation case, Defense of Marriage Act, illegal immigration, etc.). From his "recess appointments" while the senate was technically still in session, to government goons going through kid's homemade school lunches. And the list goes on. None of these acts are constitutionally authorized. Rather than these serious violations of our U.S. Constitution, one would expect much greater adherence from a man who refers to himself as a "constitutional law professor". Stupid or evil?

He has appointed a long list of indisputable communist czars, including, but not limited to, Van Jones, Anita Dunn (idol: Mao), Carol Browner, Cass Sustein, Mark Lloyd (praised Hugo Chavez's media), and Ron Bloom ("free market is nonsense"). Stupid (naive) or evil?

Certainly, based upon his policies or rhetoric, there is no concrete, verifiable evidence to suggest that Mr. Obama is particularly smart. His policies have never worked, nor have they ever worked anywhere. One can't objectively gauge any degree of intelligence from the grades he achieved during his academic history, since he refuses to release his college transcripts. What could be so embarrassing that the "most transparent president in history" would refuse to do what other presidents have regularly disclosed? Bad grades, perhaps? Or, more than likely, papers confirming that he not only "sought out Marxist professors", as he said in his own words in his book, "Dreams From My Father", but in fact, like his father, he is a Marxist. Reading with conviction from a teleprompter doesn't translate to being a rocket scientist.

Statistically, Mr. Obama, marketed as the "great unifier" is clearly the most thoroughly divisive, polarizing American president in history (Gallup). He has divided people by race, economic status (class warfare), and attacked virtually every major American industry at one time or another, including an all-out demonization of entire industries such as the financial, medical and oil industries, as well as the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. His closed-minded, hateful intolerance of dissenting viewpoints causes him to single-out FOX News, the Koch Brothers, millions of tea party patriots, or anyone else who disagrees with him. The country had fewer racial tensions before he was elected than it does now, due to both his and his supporters (including the mainstream media) constant abuse and over-usage of the race card. Has this divisiveness happened unintentionally or accidentally? Or was it purposeful and part of his overall "divide and conquer" plan? Stupid or evil?

Barack Obama is either the most ignorant, naive, and misguided individual to every hold the presidency, or he is a deceitful, dishonest, narcissistic, and evil Marxist "wannabe" dictator. Either way, he is destroying our economy, our liberty, and our future. You decide.

That's a pretty stupid post made by a cracker who makes inaccurate blanket generalizations like you did above.It's OBVIOUS that you don't know what you are talking about, it's also OBVIOUS that you have a disdain for Black people. You have SOME FUCKING NERVE TO CALL ANYBODY A RACIST.

It's actually funny to see a bunch of right wing bigots, now going around calling people "racists", thanks for the laugh...........CLOWN! :lol:

I don't drink. I don't feel the need to alter my brain chemistry. What's your drug of choice?

I notice you're full of shit. If you'd like me to back up that accusation, I'd refer you to your own posts.

LOL, face it, the thing you are best at is hurling childish insults and calling people "liars", while at the same time NOT BEING ABLE TO BACK UP YOUR IGNORANT ASSERTIONS. Thanks for the laugh once again. ;)
Is English your second language?

"If you'd like me to back up that accusation, I'd refer you to your own posts."

LOL, take the punk way out. Cite a specific post dude!

Sucks to be you comrade

Bull Shit

I am the epitome of what a true Rightwinger should be......

Honest, Patriotic, Compassionate, Intelligent and damn popular with the ladies

:lol: Nah, we already figured you out a long time ago. You're just an average dumb White Liberal. You're not complicated.

It's actually funny to see a bunch of right wing bigots, now going around calling people "racists", thanks for the laugh...........CLOWN! :lol:

Not everyone who disagrees with you is either 'right wing' or a 'bigot'.

The 'right wing' doesn't hold patent on racism OR bigotry, as evidenced by folks like you who DEMAND unequal treatment based on your own prejudices.

Ah, stop it. Just stop. You're a dumb White Liberal who hates West simply because he's not a dumb Democrat like you. That's all it is. It isn't any more complicated than that. Now go reboot, you silly Obama-Bot. :)

If he is going to cry like a little bitch because it costs too much to fill his Hummer he should invest in a Volt and won't have to embarrass himself

More dumb White Liberal gibberish. Seriously, most African American Democrats hate your guts. They really don't like White People. And you're not exempt from their racism just because you're a White Liberal. Just head down to their Hoods at night and see how much your White Liberalism saves you. So get out there to those Hoods and then let us know how it all went for you. The Hood awaits your dumb White Liberal ass. Good luck. :)

Last edited:

More dumb White Liberal gibberish. Seriously, most African American Democrats hate your guts. They really don't like White People. And you're not exempt from their racism just because you're a White Liberal. Just head down to their Hoods at night and see how much your White Liberalism saves you. So get out there to those Hoods and then let us know how it all went for you. The Hood awaits your dumb White Liberal ass. Good luck. :)

Thanks for your despicable view of todays African Americans and for reminding us what you are all about

Thanks for your despicable view of todays African Americans and for reminding us what you are all about

It is an uncomfortable truth, isn't it? I can think of half a dozen neighborhoods you wouldn't last 10 minutes in, 5 minutes after sundown.

And that's just here in Atlanta.

Forum List

Back