Allen West Delivers Epic Speech On GOP's Proud History Fighting For Black Equality...

I'm just giving West some economic advice

If he is going to cry like a little bitch because it costs too much to fill his Hummer he should invest in a Volt and won't have to embarrass himself

More dumb White Liberal gibberish. Seriously, most African American Democrats hate your guts. They really don't like White People. And you're not exempt from their racism just because you're a White Liberal. Just head down to their Hoods at night and see how much your White Liberalism saves you. So get out there to those Hoods and then let us know how it all went for you. The Hood awaits your dumb White Liberal ass. Good luck. :)

Thanks for your despicable view of todays African Americans and for reminding us what you are all about

Didn't say all African Americans dipshit. I said most African American Democrats. Most African American Democrats are racists. They just don't like White People. And that includes dumb White Liberals like you. They tolerate you dummies only because they see you as servicable tools. So you go ahead and take me up on my challenge and head down to those Hoods. And we'll see just how much your White Liberalism saves you. Take up the challenge, if you have the stones. Good luck.

'Anybody' like YOU, you fucking racist?

It's actually funny to see a bunch of right wing bigots, now going around calling people "racists", thanks for the laugh...........CLOWN! :lol:

Not everyone who disagrees with you is either 'right wing' or a 'bigot'.

The 'right wing' doesn't hold patent on racism OR bigotry, as evidenced by folks like you who DEMAND unequal treatment based on your own prejudices.

This is what's funny about some people, you like to put words and thoughts in people's mouths. Where did I say that "everyone who disagrees with me is either right wing or a bigot"?

Where did I say that the "'right wing holds a patent on racism OR bigotry"? When have I EVER demanded "unequal treatment"?

BACK UP YOUR BOGUS CLAIMS. Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

More dumb White Liberal gibberish. Seriously, most African American Democrats hate your guts. They really don't like White People. And you're not exempt from their racism just because you're a White Liberal. Just head down to their Hoods at night and see how much your White Liberalism saves you. So get out there to those Hoods and then let us know how it all went for you. The Hood awaits your dumb White Liberal ass. Good luck. :)

Thanks for your despicable view of todays African Americans and for reminding us what you are all about

Didn't say all African Americans dipshit. I said most African American Democrats. Most African American Democrats are racists. They just don't like White People. And that includes dumb White Liberals like you. They tolerate you dummies only because they see you as servicable tools. So you go ahead and take me up on my challenge and head down to those Hoods. And we'll see just how much your White Liberalism saves you. Take up the challenge, if you have the stones. Good luck.

Most white republican conservatives are a bunch of racist PIGS who try to find "artful" ways to express the racist and bigoted ideology and feelings.

It's actually funny to see a bunch of right wing bigots, now going around calling people "racists", thanks for the laugh...........CLOWN! :lol:

The 'right wing' doesn't hold patent on racism OR bigotry, as evidenced by folks like you who DEMAND unequal treatment based on your own prejudices.

This is what's funny about some people, you like to put words and thoughts in people's mouths. Where did I say that "everyone who disagrees with me is either right wing or a bigot"?

Where did I say that the "'right wing holds a patent on racism OR bigotry"? When have I EVER demanded "unequal treatment"?

You're the one who used the generalization, Ops. "...a bunch of right wing bigots..."

You demand unequal treatment with your support of continuing Affirmative Action.

Most white republican conservatives are a bunch of racist PIGS who try to find "artful" ways to express the racist and bigoted ideology and feelings.

Well, you're either a dumb White Liberal or a racist African American Democrat. So you would say that. :eusa_liar:

You were an asshole when you were Libo and an asshole as paultician

Hey.....but at least Ron Paul continues to get his ass kicked in the primaries

Yeah whatever, just let us know when you grow the stones to head down to those Hoods. I think you'll find out pretty quickly what African American Democrats really think about you. Give it a shot and let us know how it went. Good luck.

One day both parties will see how insulting their claims are that they were the ones that did more for blacks.
I was raised in the late 50s and 60s. Both parties had folks on the front lines fighting for civil rights and both parties had racists.
Same as today.
West is a blow hard. He does far more damage for us conservatives than good.
He needs to keep his fool mouth shut.

Yeah whatever, just let us know when you grow the stones to head down to those Hoods. I think you'll find out pretty quickly what African American Democrats really think about you. Give it a shot and let us know how it went. Good luck.

Save it moron

I have been in the "hoods" even locked my car doors and hid my wifes purse like a good right wing conservative

I have declared my personal motto as Truth, Justice and the American Way

By default that leaves you as a liar, unjust and un-American

Sucks to be you comrade
More lies. I'd be shocked, but lying is your default mode.

Every post of yours contains at least one lie: Your username.

Bull Shit

I am the epitome of what a true Rightwinger should be......

Honest, Patriotic, Compassionate, Intelligent and damn popular with the ladies
Pathological.

You're the one who used the generalization, Ops. "...a bunch of right wing bigots..."

You demand unequal treatment with your support of continuing Affirmative Action.

I was referring to some folks here who are posting a bunch of shitty and bigoted generalizations. Paulitician has been posting PLENTY of them and guess what, YOU seem to be agreeing with it! LOL. I certainly don't see your "outrage" when he said "MOST African American Democrats are racist.". Thanks for displaying your outright hypocrisy.

Where did I "support continuing Affirmative Action"? Do you guys have this "imaginary evil liberal" that you are frustrated with and then take it out on Liberals who post here? :lol:

Save it moron

I have been in the "hoods" even locked my car doors and hid my wifes purse like a good right wing conservative

:lol: You're such a dumb White Liberal. You don't know shit about what African American Democrats really think about you. Here's a hint though...They don't like you. You're just too dumb to realize that. But hey, good luck with taking me up on my challenge. Because you're gonna need all the luck you can get down in the Hood.

LOL, face it, the thing you are best at is hurling childish insults and calling people "liars", while at the same time NOT BEING ABLE TO BACK UP YOUR IGNORANT ASSERTIONS. Thanks for the laugh once again. ;)
Is English your second language?

"If you'd like me to back up that accusation, I'd refer you to your own posts."

LOL, take the punk way out. Cite a specific post dude!
That one.

I don't take the "punk way out". I'm not a leftist.

Back up your bogus claim, dipshit:

Most white republican conservatives are a bunch of racist PIGS who try to find "artful" ways to express the racist and bigoted ideology and feelings.​
Degree of difficulty: No mindless leftist talking points allowed. Only reality.

I was referring to some folks here who are posting a bunch of shitty and bigoted generalizations.
Most white republican conservatives are a bunch of racist PIGS who try to find "artful" ways to express the racist and bigoted ideology and feelings.​
Or is that different? Somehow?

Save it moron

:lol: You're such a dumb White Liberal. You don't know shit about what African American Democrats really think about you. Here's a hint though...They don't like you. You're just too dumb to realize that. But hey, good luck with taking me up on my challenge. Because you're gonna need all the luck you can get down in the Hood.

They don't have to like me

I will still support their rights as Americans

Well, you're either a dumb White Liberal or a racist African American Democrat. So you would say that. :eusa_liar:
I'm neither. I'm going to "thank you" for posting the above post. It truly displays your stupidity. I'd be surprised if you really are a Ron Paul supporter, you seem to dumb to be one and are probably more of the gingrich/santorum type. :lol:

Last edited:
Save it moron

They don't have to like me

I will still support their rights as Americans

:lol: Oh, bully for you. You're such a lame fraud. You really do think you're some kind of hero because you're a White Liberal huh? And that's just plain hilarious. You really should watch & listen to this Allen West Speech. He's a real Hero.

One day both parties will see how insulting their claims are that they were the ones that did more for blacks.
I was raised in the late 50s and 60s. Both parties had folks on the front lines fighting for civil rights and both parties had racists.
Same as today.
West is a blow hard. He does far more damage for us conservatives than good.
He needs to keep his fool mouth shut.

Excellent points.

Forum List

Back