Allen West Delivers Epic Speech On GOP's Proud History Fighting For Black Equality...

:lol: You're such a dumb White Liberal. You don't know shit about what African American Democrats really think about you. Here's a hint though...They don't like you. You're just too dumb to realize that. But hey, good luck with taking me up on my challenge. Because you're gonna need all the luck you can get down in the Hood.

They don't have to like me

I will still support their rights as Americans

:lol: Oh, bully for you. You're such a lame fraud. You really do think you're some kind of hero because you're a White Liberal huh? And that's just plain hilarious. You really should watch & listen to this Allen West Speech. He's a real Hero.

Allen West is a phony and an embarrassment to Republicans

And Debbie Wasserman Schultz own his ass and makes him whimper like a little bitch

:lol: Oh, bully for you. You're such a lame fraud. You really do think you're some kind of hero because you're a White Liberal huh? And that's just plain hilarious. You really should watch & listen to this Allen West Speech. He's a real Hero.

And Debbie Wasserman Schultz own his ass and makes him whimper like a little bitch

Nah, that's just another one of your dumb White Liberal delusions. It's just like you thinking most African American Democrats are not racists. You just go on and get down to that Hood. See if your White Liberalism means anything to African American Democrats there. Have fun.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is either 'right wing' or a 'bigot'.

The 'right wing' doesn't hold patent on racism OR bigotry, as evidenced by folks like you who DEMAND unequal treatment based on your own prejudices.

This is what's funny about some people, you like to put words and thoughts in people's mouths. Where did I say that "everyone who disagrees with me is either right wing or a bigot"?

Where did I say that the "'right wing holds a patent on racism OR bigotry"? When have I EVER demanded "unequal treatment"?

BACK UP YOUR BOGUS CLAIMS. Thanks for the laugh! :lol:
Back up your bogus claim, dipshit:

Most white republican conservatives are a bunch of racist PIGS who try to find "artful" ways to express the racist and bigoted ideology and feelings.​
Degree of difficulty: No mindless leftist talking points allowed. Only reality.

I did that to demonstrate the double standards and hypocrisy you guys have and you fell RIGHT INTO IT!!! Too easy man!!!! :lol:
See, I responded to that post by Paulitician where he said that "most African American Democrats are racist". I simply mimicked it by putting "most' in it. I see that you guys don't seem to have a problem with what he said, yet have a hussy fit when I basically said the same thing but flipped it. Wow :(
:lol:

Schultz looks like Kenny G. with curly hair.
I do not like her either but when I saw West get pissed and go off on her it proved what many in Florida had said about West.
He is used to getting his way and can not handle adversity. I agree with many of his votes but it is best to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
West removed all doubt.

I do not like her either but when I saw West get pissed and go off on her it proved what many in Florida had said about West.
He is used to getting his way and can not handle adversity. I agree with many of his votes but it is best to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
West removed all doubt.

You're a racist asshole.

West removed all doubt.

You're a racist asshole.

You do not even know what the definition of racism is.

West did a good job leading troops and should have stayed in the military.
I know constituents of his in Florida and they are conservative Republicans. They advise he is rude and bossy and orders folks around.
When you are elected you represent all of your citizens in your district.
True patriots of freedom seek to defend the rights of those they may despise the most.
West falls far short of that.
Go find a dictionary and see if you can educate yourself on the correct definition of racism.
Get back to us.

Most white republican conservatives are a bunch of racist PIGS who try to find "artful" ways to express the racist and bigoted ideology and feelings.

Well, you're either a dumb White Liberal or a racist African American Democrat. So you would say that. :eusa_liar:
I'm neither. I'm going to "thank you" for posting the above post. It truly displays your stupidity. I'd be surprised if you really are a Ron Paul supporter, you seem to dumb to be one and are probably more of the gingrich/santorum type. :lol:

:eusa_liar:

West removed all doubt.

You're a racist asshole.

I know constituents of his in Florida and they are conservative Republicans. They advise he is rude and bossy and orders folks around.
True patriots of freedom seek to defend the rights of those they may despise the most.
Go find a dictionary and see if you can educate yourself on the correct definition of racism.
Get back to us.

:eusa_liar: Racist.

Well, you're either a dumb White Liberal or a racist African American Democrat. So you would say that. :eusa_liar:
I'm neither. I'm going to "thank you" for posting the above post. It truly displays your stupidity. I'd be surprised if you really are a Ron Paul supporter, you seem to dumb to be one and are probably more of the gingrich/santorum type. :lol:

:eusa_liar:

You must be the "idiot wing" of the republican party. :lol:

You're a racist asshole.

Get back to us.

Dumb ass.
You can not define the very words you speak!:lol::lol:

Get back to us.

Dumb ass.
You can not define the very words you speak!:lol::lol:

You're a liar. :eusa_liar:

If anyone is a racist it is Ron Paul. He takes contributions from The Storm.

Who the hell is The Storm?

Storm Front founder Don Black donated $500 and they raised other $$$ also. They have ties to white prison gangs and are a white supremacist group. They also publicly endorsed him in October and he has said nothing about it.
Paul had a donation link on the Storm Front web site.

Last edited:
That's a pretty stupid post made by a cracker who makes inaccurate blanket generalizations like you did above.It's OBVIOUS that you don't know what you are talking about, it's also OBVIOUS that you have a disdain for Black people. You have SOME FUCKING NERVE TO CALL ANYBODY A RACIST.

'Anybody' like YOU, you fucking racist?

It's actually funny to see a bunch of right wing bigots, now going around calling people "racists", thanks for the laugh...........CLOWN! :lol:

If you don't like being called a racist then stop being a racist, you low-life scum. Your racist words are right there for all to see, unlike your utterly unsupported accusations of bigotry.

'Anybody' like YOU, you fucking racist?

It's actually funny to see a bunch of right wing bigots, now going around calling people "racists", thanks for the laugh...........CLOWN! :lol:

If you don't like being called a racist then stop being a racist, you low-life scum. Your racist words are right there for all to see, unlike your utterly unsupported accusations of bigotry.

Where did I say that I don't like being called a racist by a bunch of racist pigs like you? I actually think it's pretty comical. :lol:
They are not "accusations", they are facts that are supported by the posts of your cohorts you walking, talking, and typing PUTZ!

If anyone is a racist it is Ron Paul. He takes contributions from The Storm.

Who the hell is The Storm?

Storm Front founder Don Black donated $500 and they raised other $$$ also. They have ties to white prison gangs and are a white supremacist group. They also publicly endorsed him in October and he has said nothing about it.
Paul had a donation link on the Storm Front web site.

And this means what, exactly?

Does Ron Paul control who endorses or supports him? No.

Does Ron Paul control who hyperlinks his donations page? No.

Ron Paul has nothing to do with Stormfront, as far as I can find. I'm sure if he did the ARMY of dirtdiggers employed by the NeoCon Globalists would have come up with something by now.

Forum List

Back