Allen West Delivers Epic Speech On GOP's Proud History Fighting For Black Equality...

Paul will not even admit or comment that he took it.

Probably because it's not worth commenting on. Now would you care to address the questions I asked?

I would not take campaign contributions from neo Nazis. They do not represent what I believe in. Whores are easy to find and take $$ from anyone and everyone.
Big Business does not advocate gassing and burning Jewish folk.
$1, $5, $500 or $500,000,000. It makes no difference.
Taking a cent from scum gives them credibility.
As hard as many keep trying over and over and over again and again, making excuse after excuse after excuse;
You can not polish A TURD.

So Ron Paul takes in $20 million in campaign contributions and some dirtdigger goes through every one of them to find Don Black's $500 trying to raise a stink about it. Do you think ANY candidate has someone to run through their contributions with a fine toothed comb to find the ones that are 'disagreeable'? Don't be ridiculous!

Ron Paul doesn't advocate gassing and burning Jewish folk, either.

Big Business DOES advocate the outsourcing of our jobs, the degradation of our environment and a HOST of other things that are detrimental to the PEOPLE, but you have NO PROBLEM with ANY of that.

I'm not making any excuses because there has been nothing to excuse.

Oh, yeah, the ol' "It was a JOKE!!" excuse.

Not credible.

I didn't say it was a joke, I said that I "mimicked" him to demonstrate a point about your hypocrisy and the hypocrisy of some of your cohorts here. You guys PROVED ME RIGHT and demonstrated that you and your criticisms are NOT CREDIBLE.
As if you'd accept ANY criticism. :rofl:

I would if the criticism came from good sources and the criticism was valid.............. :lol:

Well, that is a racist comment and you are a fucking racist.

No it's not, it's an accurate comment and you are a fucking hypocritical moron. I notice that you and the other idiots who are calling me a "racist" didn't "condemn" that bigot's posts where he made blanket, inaccurate generalizations about a race of people.

I see you have the reasoning ability of a five year old. No one else's comments (or comments about those comments, etc.) change anything about the fact that YOUR comments were racist and that you are a fucking racist scumbag.

Fuck you, racist scumbag.
:rofl: Thanks for the laugh you fucking dullard.

Last edited:
What mention what color your mother's skin is? Do you have some reason to believe this is 'proof' you aren't racist?

You are a whiny bitch, maybe the whine police will arrest me bitch if you keep whining enough, who knows. Why not present proof that I'm racist or shut the fuck up with repeatedlty accusing me of being a racist? Use that functional tenth of a brain for something finally.

Isn't it fun being called a racist by a bunch of racist dumb fucks?

Retard article from a retarded writer. Sufferage for Blacks was hit the pages of the constitution as the 15th amendment in 1969! Nice try weak minded soul!

Voting Rights Act under siege

Voting Rights Act under siege - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

Well, so much for "Republicans are the friends to blacks" meme.

It must be really embarrassing to be a conservative and have all the stuff you THOUGHT you knew, be proven wrong on the very threads you started.

Lieutenant Colonel Allen West is a good & honorable man who has served our Nation proudly. He doesn't have to apologize for anything. So to Hell with the Dumb White Liberals and African American Democrats. What have they ever done for their country anyway? :)

Last edited:
No it's not, it's an accurate comment and you are a fucking hypocritical moron. I notice that you and the other idiots who are calling me a "racist" didn't "condemn" that bigot's posts where he made blanket, inaccurate generalizations about a race of people.

I see you have the reasoning ability of a five year old. No one else's comments (or comments about those comments, etc.) change anything about the fact that YOUR comments were racist and that you are a fucking racist scumbag.

Fuck you, racist scumbag.
:rofl: Thanks for the laugh you fucking dullard.

Thanks for nothing, you fucking racist scumbag.

What mention what color your mother's skin is? Do you have some reason to believe this is 'proof' you aren't racist?

You are a whiny bitch, maybe the whine police will arrest me bitch if you keep whining enough, who knows. Why not present proof that I'm racist or shut the fuck up with repeatedlty accusing me of being a racist? Use that functional tenth of a brain for something finally.

You seem to think it's "fun" to be a racist, you dumb fuck.

Why mention what color your mother's skin is? Do you have some reason to believe this is 'proof' you aren't racist?

You are a whiny bitch, maybe the whine police will arrest me bitch if you keep whining enough, who knows. Why not present proof that I'm racist or shut the fuck up with repeatedlty accusing me of being a racist??

Why are you ducking the questions, coward? I asked you two questions. They are quoted right there above. Answer them if you are not too much of a pussy.

Last edited:
Lieutenant Colonel Allen West is a good & honorable man who has served our Nation proudly. He doesn't have to apologize for anything. So to Hell with the Dumb White Liberals and African American Democrats. What have they ever done for their country anyway? :)

Probably a LOT more than your DUMBASS! :lol:

Maybe so, but not more than Allen West has. So piss off DIPSHIT! :lol:

You seem to think it's "fun" to be a racist, you dumb fuck.

Learn how to read MORON. I said it was fun to be called a racist by a bunch of racist dumb fucks like you. I'm going to positive rep you and thank you for being a dumb fucking clown, then you are on IGNORE ASSHOLE. :ROFL:

P.S. I won't let you off so easy, I was joking about the ignore part. I have fun laughing at racist mental midgets. :)

Forum List

Back