Alyssa Milano So Frustrated by Failed #SexStrike She Shatters Her Phone

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
The last line is the funniest.

“The campaign has been widely derided on both the left and right. Conservatives have mockingly applauded Milano for promoting the pro-life teaching of ‘abstinence first,’ even as some have expressed pity for her husband. Meanwhile, feminists – including a woman who suggested she’d divorced her husband for being a supporter of President Donald Trump – criticized the #SexStrike as a setback to women’s sexual liberation. LGBT activists complained that they had been excluded.”

Feminist Actress Frustrated by Failed #SexStrike – Shatters Her Phone in Violent Rage

She's just still frustrated that Brittany Murphy(r.i.p.) ended up surpassing her career.

Lol Trump and the right are so good they have Hollywood promoting abstience and now Planned Parenthood is pissed

I'm not a supporter of Alyssa Milano, but if you read her tweet she shattered her phone over the Ohio news. Just sayin'. But perhaps the real question is why am I bothering with an Alyssa Milano tweet?

She's frustrated that she didn't have sex with me last night.
On one hand, she wants to push forward with the sex strike. On the other hand though she knows this means she cannot have sex with the one person who satisfies her like no other.
Throwing her phone is simply her acting out her frustration.

She's frustrated that she didn't have sex with me last night.
On one hand, she wants to push forward with the sex strike. On the other hand though she knows this means she cannot have sex with the one person who satisfies her like no other.
Throwing her phone is simply her acting out her frustration.
Wow. She sold you the same line of bullshit!

I'm not a supporter of Alyssa Milano, but if you read her tweet she shattered her phone over the Ohio news. Just sayin'. But perhaps the real question is why am I bothering with an Alyssa Milano tweet?

Well if she was striking for a long enough time she may have needed extra help in the bedroom. Naturally being a good citizen you checked in to see if you were needed. What's wrong with that?

Jo

Alyssa. Everyone ages! You still got some years of your now less smooth body to shake your tush. AOC will be there soon enough.Men in relationships like women who can take care of a home also. To many of you do not. It is a lot easier taking a political view when the home is warm. And there are issue on the other political wing also. Extreme feminism has screwed things up for most Americans. And the violence will increase no matter how much it is chided and men involved destroyed. For your pure equality to work you must put your life on the line. You must die for the cause. There are a small percentage of women who do. But when men die for the nation in any dangerous job, women are usually in the stores buying their vanity products. And if hired by excessive quotas, falsely pushing their importance.

Forum List

Back