Am I A Racist?

BS. The definition has not changed.
A racist used to be one who hated members of other races, simply because they belonged to other races.

Now a racist is one who is willing to draw attention to the low average intelligence of Negroes, their high rates of crime and illegitimacy, and who suspects that these characteristics are genetic.

A racist used to be one who hated members of other races, simply because they belonged to other races.

Now a racist is one who is willing to draw attention to the low average intelligence of Negroes, their high rates of crime and illegitimacy, and who suspects that these characteristics are genetic.
True. A racist is one who mentions anything negative about minorities even if it's just an accurate observation. Ironically, a time-honored observation by liberals is given a pass, to wit: "I only wish they (referring mainly to blacks) would (or wouldn't) do thus and such...

True. A racist is one who mentions anything negative about minorities even if it's just an accurate observation. Ironically, a time-honored observation by liberals is given a pass, to wit: "I only wish they (referring mainly to blacks) would (or wouldn't) do thus and such...
As far as minorities go, I have a high opinion of Jews and Orientals.

Near to where I live is a Mexican restaurant, where I usually have dinner after church. Most of the people who work there and most of the patrons know little or no English. I suspect many of them are illegal immigrants.

I like them. They like me. We buy drinks for each other. Sometimes one of them practices his English with me.

The city I live in has a Negro majority. It is one of the most dangerous cities in the United States. It is not dangerous because of the whites and Orientals who live here. One of the things I like about Hispanics is that they stand up to blacks and fight back. Whites are safe in Hispanic neighborhoods. Blacks are not.

Am I a sexual deviate or pervert if I engage in legal activities? The short answer is that nobody cares. Am I a racist based on 1st Amendment opinions? You bet your ass and you can be fired or worse. The fix is in and the race baiters are winning.

Forum List

Back