Am I or the U.S. Confused by lack of praise for Israeli killing of Hezbollah butcher?

JBG

Liberal democrat
Jan 8, 2012
At funeral of slain terror chief, Hezbollah No.2 vows ‘open-ended battle of reckoning’ (link) Excerpt:
Ibrahim Aqil, the head of operations for Hezbollah, was killed in the strike along with top commanders of its elite Radwan Force, as they met in the basement of a Beirut residential building. Hezbollah has hailed the 61-year-old Aqil as “one of its great leaders.” Aqil had been on a US sanctions list for nearly a decade. Until his death, the US had offered a $7 million reward for information on him over his role in a 1983 bombing that killed 241 Americans in Beirut.
The only reaction of the Biden Administration was to deny involvement. I am totally confused. Why is Israel's accomplishment not being applauded? Or why, if he was a wanted man, did it take a powerless, small Israel to accomplish this task. After all, the barracks bombing was almost 41 years ago to this date. Or does out government just pretend to care when its Marines are slaughtered?

Actually, I should not be surprised. The U.S. is doing nothing to obtain its hostages other than demanding a craven surrender, err, permanent cease fire, by Israel. Inquiring minds wonder.

At funeral of slain terror chief, Hezbollah No.2 vows ‘open-ended battle of reckoning’ (link) Excerpt:
The only reaction of the Biden Administration was to deny involvement. I am totally confused. Why is Israel's accomplishment not being applauded? Or why, if he was a wanted man, did it take a powerless, small Israel to accomplish this task. After all, the barracks bombing was almost 41 years ago to this date. Or does out government just pretend to care when its Marines are slaughtered?

Actually, I should not be surprised. The U.S. is doing nothing to obtain its hostages other than demanding a craven surrender, err, permanent cease fire, by Israel. Inquiring minds wonder.
you are confused.

Because it's an election year, and Kamala is minimizing her support of Israel in the hopes to win more muslim votes.

For a Liberal Democrat, you seem to have a good grasp of reality. Thank you Israel for "getting it done" when we could not for 40 years.

• Brilliant
Reactions: JBG
There must be a real.and legitimate fear in Israel that their existence is at risk. I wll not understand how and why Biden allowed Iran to get their hands on many billions of dollars when they know they fund terrorism in the region.. I also heard an Israeli guy in a youtube video.say that the IDF found weapoms in Gaza that were Chinese sourced. He said it.was odd that China came out publicly and vehemently in denial that they had sold weapons to Hamas the same day Israel found the weapons but hadn't made it public yet. The Axis.is real and the least impressive people want us to believe they know what they are doing. Is there any surprise why for as much as Bibi is disliked that many in Israel view him at least willing to fight for his countries survival? He has never shied from speaking to.U.S media or congress.

1727056871797.png

You know why. The Harris/Biden Administration is so chock-full of antisemites and Israel-haters that they are afraid if they show approval of any Israeli action they will lose votes. It is so extreme they are unwilling to praise a brilliant targeted attack that takes out Islamic terrorists.

The Democrat Party is no longer a friend of Israel. Did you note how Israel did not give advance notice to our country of its pager attack of the terrorists? In previous Administrations, Israel notifies ahead as a courtesy. Now, Israel no longer trusts America, which will change once Trump, Gd-willing, is back at the helm.

Israel can't survive in a land surrounded by feral animals by relying on western value systems. These vermin only see humanitarian values as signs of weakness and only respond to peace efforts by stepping up their atrocities and terrorism. Biden's pandering to Iran has only increased the chance for all out war, not reduced them in any way, and so has pandering to the vermin in the UN and European antisemitism. As for Israeli politics they need to quit shooting themselves in the foot by pandering to their own far right and its mindless racism and the parasites mooching off the state posing as 'Torah scholars'.

Zechariah 14:2

English Standard Version

2 For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Actually if she is elected one of her first actions may well be to sever U.S. relations with Israel.
Just curious about your avatar. What do the cut off words say?

I've always believed America's only real alliance should be an alliance of the Kingdoms of Israel. I know some here understand what I'm talking about about

Forum List

Back